PDA

View Full Version : WCU COMMITS SO FAR......

CatamountWCU
February 4th, 2008, 09:35 PM
Josh Gossett DB 6-0 195 4.69 Asheville, NC

Ricky Schwarz DB 6-0 170 4.6 Daytona Beach, FL

Randy Triplett QB/DB 6-2 192 4.58 Youngstown Ohio

Levon Curtis WR 5-8 175 Western Alamance HS, NC

Immanuel Rich WR/FS 6-2 170 4.5 East Wake High School, NC

Evan Williams RB Vacaville, CA (Santa Rosa Juco)

Dominique Davis CB Merced CA Merced C.C. (Juco)

That is what I have found out about so far, I update the list as I receive information.....if you have anyone else that you know about it please add it.

catamount man
February 4th, 2008, 10:16 PM

That is what I have found out about so far.....if you have anyone else that you know about it please add it.

Wagner stated Saturday he had 10 solid verbals and looked to land 22-23 kids. Not bad in one month's time. We'll know for sure in 2 days!

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!xthumbsupx

The Cats
February 5th, 2008, 03:38 PM
Former Bulldog heading east

Evan Williams will sign a letter of intent Wednesday to play football for Western Carolina.

By Tim Roe/Sports Editor
Article Launched: 02/05/2008 06:16:57 AM PST

Former Vacaville High School standout Evan Williams wants to help Western Carolina build its program. (Reporter File) The hard work is over, if only until summer.
Vacaville High School graduate Evan Williams ended weeks of consideration and campus visits, deciding to accept a full-ride football scholarship at Western Carolina University.

Williams will sign his scholarship on Wednesday, the national signing day for high school seniors and junior college players.

Willliams, who played last fall at Santa Rosa Junior College, will join the Catamounts this summer and play as a junior in the 2008 season.

http://www.thereporter.com/ci_8173549?source=most_emailed

WCU LawCat
February 5th, 2008, 04:01 PM
That is a nice pickup over Kansas State and Montana.

catamount man
February 5th, 2008, 05:35 PM
Former Bulldog heading east

Evan Williams will sign a letter of intent Wednesday to play football for Western Carolina.

By Tim Roe/Sports Editor
Article Launched: 02/05/2008 06:16:57 AM PST

Former Vacaville High School standout Evan Williams wants to help Western Carolina build its program. (Reporter File) The hard work is over, if only until summer.
Vacaville High School graduate Evan Williams ended weeks of consideration and campus visits, deciding to accept a full-ride football scholarship at Western Carolina University.

Williams will sign his scholarship on Wednesday, the national signing day for high school seniors and junior college players.

Willliams, who played last fall at Santa Rosa Junior College, will join the Catamounts this summer and play as a junior in the 2008 season.

http://www.thereporter.com/ci_8173549?source=most_emailed

This kid is gonna be the **** for us!!!!!!!!! xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

grizband
February 5th, 2008, 09:00 PM
That is a nice pickup over Kansas State and Montana.
I had no idea Montana was even recruiting this kid. Nonetheless, sounds like a great pickup for WCU! xthumbsupx

CatamountWCU
February 5th, 2008, 09:45 PM
UPDATED LIST**

Evan Williams RB 6-1 210 4.4 Vacaville, CA (Santa Rosa Juco)

Brandon Vaught WR/DB 6-3 190 White County, Ga

Dominique Davis DB Merced CA Merced C.C. (Juco)

FUwolfpacker
February 5th, 2008, 09:52 PM
I've seen Schwarz film. He's a good run support guy, but may be a little stiff right now to be a truly effective safety. He'd be a good LB if he could add 30 lbs and keep his speed. It's possible. William Freeman add 40 and turned into a great LB for Furman.

I'm sure WCU will snag a few surprises in NC, they always seem to get a couple of guys near the bottom of the top 30 or guys that just missed it.