PDA

View Full Version : White changes pick from Duke to Delaware

CSN Log
February 2nd, 2008, 04:10 AM
White changes pick from Duke to Delaware

Two months after Duke coach Ted Roof was fired after a 1-11 season, Conestoga wide receiver Nihja White has decommitted from the Blue Devils and made an oral commitment to Division I-AA power Delaware.
Read more ... (http://www.championshipsubdivisionnews.com/?title=white-changes-pick-from-duke-to-delaware&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1#more428)

MR. CHICKEN
February 2nd, 2008, 08:16 PM
White changes pick from Duke to Delaware

Two months after Duke coach Ted Roof was fired after a 1-11 season, Conestoga wide receiver Nihja White has decommitted from the Blue Devils and made an oral commitment to Division I-AA power Delaware.
Read more ... (http://www.championshipsubdivisionnews.com/?title=white-changes-pick-from-duke-to-delaware&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1#more428)

BRAWK!xhypedx

BluehenJK
February 2nd, 2008, 08:16 PM
UD has a small amount of scholarships to give and this is a good pickup for the Hens as we have two senior starting wide receivers next year.

Go...gate
February 3rd, 2008, 11:18 PM
The kid made a good choice. Delaware is a better and stronger football program by far and he will also get a very fine education. Good job, Hens.

Hoyadestroya85
February 4th, 2008, 12:12 AM
dammit.. i went to middle school with that kid and now i have to root against him

93henfan
February 4th, 2008, 07:09 AM
Wow, Nova let that guy slip out of their fenceline. Nice steal for the Hens.:)

bluehenbillk
February 4th, 2008, 07:21 AM
Nice pickup for the Blue Hens, a fellow Central League grad.

Rob Iola
February 4th, 2008, 07:51 AM
Great news! But before I change my avatar (again), I'm not going to find out that the pic shown above is cropped from a pic where he's holding numbers, am I?

Hoyadestroya85
February 4th, 2008, 08:43 AM
we signed a better receiver so it doesn't matter..

Rob Iola
February 4th, 2008, 09:43 AM
we signed a better receiver so it doesn't matter..
will we be seeing him play in the NC game anytime soon?