PDA

View Full Version : SAT question

andy7171
February 1st, 2008, 01:53 PM
CSNLog is to posting recruiting threads as...

a- Travis is to Boston sports
b- D1B is to Religious Bashing
c- SwagHook is to old commerical youtube links
d- none of the above, he's the king

BlueHen86
February 1st, 2008, 01:54 PM

Do I lose points if I pick the wrong answer?

andy7171
February 1st, 2008, 02:00 PM
all of them!

danefan
February 1st, 2008, 02:00 PM

Blatant overkill in an effort to unundate everyone's minds, bodies and souls with everything that is New England sports.

xshakingmadx :pumpuke:xshakingmadx

bandl
February 1st, 2008, 02:03 PM

Blatant overkill in an effort to unundate everyone's minds, bodies and souls with everything that is New England sports.

Maybe that's why I have slowly grown to hate all that is New England sports....I'm unundated with endless articles, stats and other various piles of crap. xnonono2x

Appinator
February 1st, 2008, 02:37 PM
Could we at least get the feed from sportsnetwork.com? I would rather have articles that are pushed down my throat which are slanted in my teams favorxrolleyesx xrolleyesx xlolx

Cobblestone
February 1st, 2008, 06:10 PM

a - Travis is right on the money about Boston sports. xthumbsupx
b - D1B is just a pussy. xthumbsdownx
c - Swags posts are entertaining but not nearly as entertaining as his wife's. xthumbsupx
d - CSNLog is indeed the King of recruiting threads. xthumbsupx

BEAR
February 1st, 2008, 06:31 PM
When a poster starts a topic, and it's taken over by CSNLog who makes their post the first and changes the name of the thread, makes the poster realize how insignificant they are to the what used to be the FCS site..but is now the CSNLOG site..what's the point of posting as a fan of FCS on this board? Don't answer that. See this board ......never again. xmadx

Cleets
February 1st, 2008, 06:46 PM

Oh really...
would it be so different if New York sports did anything resembling "winning"...

NY Rangers
NY Yankees
NY Knicks
NY Giants
NY Jets
NY Mets

Did I forget any...
if they were all winning the press would be in a fever pitch of insanity.!!!! xlolx

It's a byproduct of success - hero xbowx worship

uofmman1122
February 1st, 2008, 07:02 PM
When a poster starts a topic, and it's taken over by CSNLog who makes their post the first and changes the name of the thread, makes the poster realize how insignificant they are to the what used to be the FCS site..but is now the CSNLOG site..what's the point of posting as a fan of FCS on this board? Don't answer that. See this board ......never again. xmadxI agree. Why not just have a link to the site instead of posting every single new article in the FCS section. Or, have a locked thread where all the articles are posted. Not that they're not important, but come on.....It's like 3-6 articles a day. All I see now is that freakin' yellow thumbs up.

Shellin
February 1st, 2008, 07:27 PM
Just an fyi, they removed analogies from the SAT when they switched over to the 2400 point formant. :)

GreatAppSt
February 3rd, 2008, 10:03 PM
off

andy7171
February 4th, 2008, 07:17 AM
Just an fyi, they removed analogies from the SAT when they switched over to the 2400 point formant. :)

Looks like I tipped my hand at my age then. xbawlingx

DFW HOYA
February 4th, 2008, 08:22 AM

Not all schools accept the writing sample, so that's why the 1600 point scale is still used in some articles.

GannonFan
February 4th, 2008, 09:45 AM
xthumbsupx