PDA

View Full Version : Lehigh/VMI Preview Up

Lehigh Football Nation
September 21st, 2005, 07:45 PM
Lehigh/VMI Preview up:

http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com

JMU Duke Dog
September 21st, 2005, 09:11 PM
Lehigh should win this game overwhelmingly or else Delaware is not that good of a team this season.

LUHawker
September 22nd, 2005, 02:21 PM
Lehigh should win this game overwhelmingly or else Delaware is not that good of a team this season.

Don't you think it would say more clearly that Lehigh is not that good of a team this season?

ngineer
September 22nd, 2005, 08:53 PM
My homer pick is Lehigh, 42-10. The balanced wide open attack should move the ball, assuming our wr's are all okay. The secondary is still banged up, but VMI doesn't appear to be a team the 'puts it up' much.
Can't make it to Lexington, so I'll be doin' the chores with my headset...

Tribe4SF
September 23rd, 2005, 05:56 AM
Lehigh's prospects have risen, as Sean Mizzer is now out for VMI. Had arthroscopic on his knee. Mizzer is a quality back and also returned punts and KOs for them. Big loss for the Keydets.

Ivytalk
September 23rd, 2005, 10:12 AM
This one will be a Mountain Hawk romp. And if you want to visit the beautiful campus in Lexington, go next door to Washington & Lee! ;)

keydet71
September 23rd, 2005, 08:20 PM
This one will be a Mountain Hawk romp. And if you want to visit the beautiful campus in Lexington, go next door to Washington & Lee! ;)
"Ivytalk", forgive me...I don't really know the Ivy schools very well. Does that "H" on your helmet stand for Howard Univ?

Tribe4SF
September 23rd, 2005, 09:15 PM
"Ivytalk", forgive me...I don't really know the Ivy schools very well. Does that "H" on your helmet stand for Howard Univ?

Go easy there, Keydet. You've got to admit the VMI campus has a certain "institutional" flare. :D

keydet71
September 24th, 2005, 08:18 AM
Go easy there, Keydet. You've got to admit the VMI campus has a certain "institutional" flare. :D

Well, now that you mention it.... :)