PDA

View Full Version : TSN: Extra Point

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 21st, 2005, 04:27 PM
Matt Dougherty's take on week 4: link (http://www.sportsnetwork.com/default.asp?c=sportsnetwork&page=/cfoot2/news/AGN3980779.htm)

Hansel
September 21st, 2005, 05:47 PM
NDSU at #1 :eek:

kmax
September 21st, 2005, 06:13 PM
NDSU at #1 :eek:
Yet he picks MSU to pull of the upset this weekend. Let's hope he does a little better predicting MSU's outcome this week than he did last week! ;)

Hansel
September 21st, 2005, 06:16 PM
Yet he picks MSU to pull of the upset this weekend. Let's hope he does a little better predicting MSU's outcome this week than he did last week! ;)
or not :p, Nice to see he is heading out to Bozeman for the game too, look forward to reading the writeup (hopefully of a BISON win) :)

bisonguy
September 21st, 2005, 06:55 PM

He also picked NDSU to lose to Weber State and Northwestern State. :)

Hansel
September 21st, 2005, 07:26 PM
He also picked NDSU to lose to Weber State and Northwestern State. :)
Didn't he pick Valpo to beat us last year too???

bisonguy
September 21st, 2005, 10:24 PM
Didn't he pick Valpo to beat us last year too???
Yup.

Eagle_77
September 22nd, 2005, 10:57 AM
4 SoCon teams in the Top 25 and GSU isnt one of them. Who would have thought.

OL FU
September 22nd, 2005, 11:19 AM
4 SoCon teams in the Top 25 and GSU isnt one of them. Who would have thought.

I guess I am getting soft in my old age, consoling a GSU fan, but my recollection during all of the debates on the pre-season poll is that most recognized that GSU might start very slowly. Now, I am not predicting a big turn around, but the possibility that you guys would not kick butt out of the gate was on people's minds.

But, you do have to turn it around pretty quickly (and so do we).