PDA

View Full Version : AVATARS AND SIGNATURES

agsadmin
January 18th, 2008, 07:57 AM
Everyone please note the below amendment to the AGS Terms of Service regarding avatars and signatures. Because these are seen on all boards, they must not contain sexual, political, religious, smack or other content that could be offensive to others. If your signature or avatar does contain any of these elements, please change it IMMEDIATELY. We will not have a long, drawn out warning period. If avatars or sigs are not changed quickly, we will simply turn them off for that user. If you see any avatars or sigs that don't adhere, please just hit the little red X at the top right of the post and report it. Thank you for you cooperation. xthumbsupx xpeacex

Avatar and Signature elements should not have sexual, political, religious, smack or other content that could be offensive to others in the spirit that these elements are common on all boards and should be relatively generic. Signatures may contain pictures and/or regular sized or smaller text, but the total block can be no larger than 600 pixels wide and 200 pixels high. If your signature exceeds these parameters, please revise your signature to fall within the acceptable parameters. Any signatures exceeding these parameters may be deleted or altered by the administrative staff, and may result in the loss of signature privileges until the member revises their signature.

AZGrizFan
January 18th, 2008, 08:19 AM
I'm ON the Board of Directors, and I don't remember this amendment crossing my desk.

I'm sorry, but I can't sign that. xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx xsmhx

NDSUFREAK
January 18th, 2008, 03:42 PM
I'm ON the Board of Directors, and I don't remember this amendment crossing my desk.

I'm sorry, but I can't sign that. xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx xsmhx
http://forums.operationsports.com/vBulletin/image.php?u=770&dateline=1188492801
mmm..yeahhhhh....did you get that memo?

UDBlueLotFan
January 18th, 2008, 03:50 PM
Test. My new avatar.

UDBlueLotFan
January 18th, 2008, 03:51 PM
Test. My new avatar.

Just making sure the topless sunbathers can't be seen!xsmiley_wix xthumbsupx

AZGrizFan
January 18th, 2008, 03:51 PM
Test. My new avatar.

comin' in a little low? xeekx

Rob Iola
January 18th, 2008, 03:55 PM
Test. My new avatar.
Princess Juliana Intl. Airport?

UDBlueLotFan
January 19th, 2008, 12:55 PM
Princess Juliana Intl. Airport?

Yes. xthumbsupx Philipsburg/St.Maarten

UDBlueLotFan
January 19th, 2008, 01:00 PM
comin' in a little low? xeekx

Low, but standard. Body gear is 50' when overhead xeekx It's a 747's version of a carrier-landing. Here's an overhead shot of just how close the end of the runway is to Maho Beach. The second shot is from some beach-go'ers view of a 757.

UNH SUPERFAN
January 19th, 2008, 01:12 PM
??? I hope that this beach has a LOT to offer in other ways, I can't imagine spending money to go to a vacation spot in the tropics so that planes can fly 100' above me on the beach!

UDBlueLotFan
January 19th, 2008, 03:42 PM
??? I hope that this beach has a LOT to offer in other ways, I can't imagine spending money to go to a vacation spot in the tropics so that planes can fly 100' above me on the beach!

100' and you're going around! xnonox I've not had the pleasure of flying into there or vacationing. I'm sure there's alot more to do, it's St. Maarten! A buddy of mine just stopped in there on a cruise he was on. The only "carrier-landing" I've had the pleasure to fly was the old-HKG airport(Kai Tek), "Checkerboard RY13 approach". I'll try to summarize it with pics.

Fly straight towards the "checkerboard", and towards Lionshead mountain(the top looks like a lionshead)behind the Northwest vertical stabilizer(tail).

...at checkerboard, look out your right window and hope you have the runway in site as you pass 100' over apartment towers(the Evergreen 747 is me) with people doing laundry on their roofs. Stanby, I have to continue in another post xrulesx

UDBlueLotFan
January 19th, 2008, 03:57 PM
...which is usely not a problem(the last pic), but during typhoon season or having a 35kt. crosswind, like this guy is trying to fight, can be challenging. Oh yeah, you have a moat on one side and Hong Kong Harbour on the other! I can attest though, that HKG has ALOT to do xthumbsupx Probably my favorite place to go, even after China took back the reigns from the Brits.