Oct 16 @ WOFFORD
Oct 25 GEORGIA SOUTHERN
Nov 1 CHATTANOOGA
Nov 8 @ ELON
Nov 15 -OPEN DATE-
Nov 22 APPALACHIAN STATE

2 Thursday games (Shorter, Wofford)
11 games before open date xeekx xeekx xeekx

Coach Wagner will release the names of 8 asst.coaches by Monday that he hired today, leaving us only a RBs coach to name.

IT'S GREAT TO BE A CATAMOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Homegrown Hillbilly
January 4th, 2008, 05:55 PM
Needed an extra week to rest up before the big one, huh! Good luck with the season WCU.

catamount man
January 4th, 2008, 05:58 PM
Needed an extra week to rest up before the big one, huh! Good luck with the season WCU.

Didn't help us in 2007 did it?xlolx :D xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

slostang
January 4th, 2008, 06:13 PM
Looks like a great schedule. Things are looking up for the Catamounts.

catamount man
January 4th, 2008, 06:16 PM
Looks like a great schedule. Things are looking up for the Catamounts.

I certainly hope so!!!xthumbsupx

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

TexasTerror
January 4th, 2008, 07:22 PM
Looks like a great finishing kick to the slate with Ga Southern, UT-Chatty and App St coming for a visit...

Liberty and Samford also on the OOC slate coming to play the Catamounts -- great stuff!

Seawolf97
January 4th, 2008, 08:35 PM
Great Schedule! Good Luck with those Seminolesxthumbsupx

catamount man
January 4th, 2008, 08:42 PM
Looks like a great finishing kick to the slate with Ga Southern, UT-Chatty and App St coming for a visit...

Liberty and Samford also on the OOC slate coming to play the Catamounts -- great stuff!

Samford will be SoCon in 2008 so that's a conference game.xthumbsupx

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

walliver
January 4th, 2008, 09:11 PM
Who is Shorter College (not intended as smack, it's just that I never heard of it)?

TexasTerror
January 4th, 2008, 09:12 PM
Who is Shorter College (not intended as smack, it's just that I never heard of it)?

I've heard of them, but it's my familiarity with NAIA (good thing I didn't spend as much time with NAIA as it was looking). Southern Baptist school in Georgia, if I am not mistaken...

catamount man
January 4th, 2008, 09:18 PM

http://www.cfbdatawarehouse.com/data/naia/msc/shorter/yearly_results.php?year=2005

A NAIA school in Rome, GA, they've been playing football since 2005 and in 3 years have compiled a record of 15-17 overall. Member of the Mid-South Conference.

www.mid-southconference.org

I feel certain we will win this one, although under the previous regime, I would have my doubts. Our guys are so pissed at having lost so much, I expect them to dominate this game. Hope I'm right.xthumbsupx

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

Eyes of Old Main
January 4th, 2008, 10:09 PM

The evil twin of Georgetown (Ky)?

Eyes of Old Main
January 4th, 2008, 10:10 PM
2 Thursday games (Shorter, Wofford)

Uggh... I hate Thursday games...

B&G
January 5th, 2008, 12:17 PM
I wouldn't be shocked to see 4-5 wins come from that schedule. Things are looking up in the 'Whee.

citdog
January 5th, 2008, 02:08 PM
27 September. General Hagood's House. THE DRIVE FOR FIVE! in a row over WCU that is!

catamount man
January 5th, 2008, 02:45 PM
27 September. General Hagood's House. THE DRIVE FOR FIVE! in a row over WCU that is!

Looking forward to it.xthumbsupx

BigApp
January 5th, 2008, 03:05 PM

thaaaaaaat's it...show that PRIDE! Puff that chest out! xlolx xlolx xlolx

catamount man
January 10th, 2008, 05:37 PM
Uggh... I hate Thursday games...

CORRECTION: WCU at Wofford, for now, is on Saturday October 18. My source was originally wrong. Though, it wouldn't suprise me if the game gets picked up for Thursday tv.

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

OL FU
January 11th, 2008, 05:07 AM

Western's version of Weber Internationalxnodx

catamount man
January 11th, 2008, 07:05 AM
Western's version of Weber Internationalxnodx

Except Shorter is ten times better than Webber International. In 3 years of playing football, Shorter has went 2-8, 6-5 and 7-4. Plus, they can recruit a lot of Atlanta talent that can't make the grades to a NCAA school.

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

OL FU
January 11th, 2008, 07:23 AM
Except Shorter is ten times better than Webber International. In 3 years of playing football, Shorter has went 2-8, 6-5 and 7-4. Plus, they can recruit a lot of Atlanta talent that can't make the grades to a NCAA school.

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

Bummerxnodx xsmiley_wix

I would be good to beat someone by 70 pointsxnodx

catamount man
January 11th, 2008, 08:32 AM
September 2, 2004:

WCU 77
WV STATE 7

It was a thing of beauty.xthumbsupx xlolx

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

Eaglegus2
January 11th, 2008, 11:16 AM
Looking forward to the visit in the Smokies on Oct. 25th.

Such a nice time of the year to be in the mountains.

We will stay in the cabin in Gaitlinburg and make the drive over to Whee.xthumbsupx