PDA

View Full Version : SHSU@TT

blackfordpu
September 17th, 2005, 07:19 PM
Not a pretty game already.

2nd quarter TT leads 35-7. 28 points in first quarter.

blackfordpu
September 17th, 2005, 07:29 PM
Now after another TD pass from Hodges to Amendola TT leads 42-7.

6:47 left in 1st half.

blackfordpu
September 17th, 2005, 07:31 PM
They really need to take Pate out. He is not composed enough to lead this team right now. He is over throwing almost every throw.

blackfordpu
September 17th, 2005, 07:53 PM
Halftime TT leads SHSU 49-7.

Stats (this is horrible):
TT
23 first downs, 10 penelties for 104 yards, 412 yards total offense, TOP 16:11

SHSU
5 first downs, 8 penelties for 90 yards, 55 yards total offense (WHAT IS THIS?!?! :mad: ), TOP 13:49

Hansel
September 17th, 2005, 07:56 PM
With TT's prolific offense... they are not a IA I would want to play

TexasTerror
September 17th, 2005, 08:01 PM
Okay, they kicked our tailends...well, it's 49-7 at the half, which is expected when you have 2nd and 3rd string I-AA defensive backs (thanks to injuries and one guy getting ejected) going against 1st string I-A WRs on one of the most explosive offensive teams in the history of NCAA football.

Thanks Texas Tech for the paycheck. We appreciate it. It will help us get our new scoreboard and pay some checks for our football team.

Okay, now all of you Bearkat fans, pick your butts. We got Missouri State this week. This is the same team that may have costed us a top four seed and maybe homefield advantage in the semifinals last year after beating us in Springfield, MO as SW Missouri State.

This is a television game on FoxSW. This is Parent's Weekend. Let's rebound and get ready for SLC play because we need to knock the Bears off and then get ready for some big SLC games and try to win this league title, so we can go dancing in the I-AA playoffs again.

This season is not over. It's looking gloom and brings back reminders of the 2-9 (now 3-8 thanks to a Nicholls forfeit) season that we suffered in 2003 after the I-AA quarterfinal run in 2001. However, if we avoid the injury bug, not all is lost. If the WRs gel and get used to a consistent QB, we'll be as good an offense as the SLC has come to expect.

Eat'em Up Kats

blackfordpu
September 17th, 2005, 08:07 PM
Okay, they kicked our tailends...well, it's 49-7 at the half, which is expected when you have 2nd and 3rd string I-AA defensive backs (thanks to injuries and one guy getting ejected) going against 1st string I-A WRs on one of the most explosive offensive teams in the history of NCAA football.

Thanks Texas Tech for the paycheck. We appreciate it. It will help us get our new scoreboard and pay some checks for our football team.

Okay, now all of you Bearkat fans, pick your butts. We got Missouri State this week. This is the same team that may have costed us a top four seed and maybe homefield advantage in the semifinals last year after beating us in Springfield, MO as SW Missouri State.

This is a television game on FoxSW. This is Parent's Weekend. Let's rebound and get ready for SLC play because we need to knock the Bears off and then get ready for some big SLC games and try to win this league title, so we can go dancing in the I-AA playoffs again.

This season is not over. It's looking gloom and brings back reminders of the 2-9 (now 3-8 thanks to a Nicholls forfeit) season that we suffered in 2003 after the I-AA quarterfinal run in 2001. However, if we avoid the injury bug, not all is lost. If the WRs gel and get used to a consistent QB, we'll be as good an offense as the SLC has come to expect.
Eat'em Up Kats

Terror, I am afraid this will not happen until we get an actual starting QB. Personally, I hope PD starts the second half. I think he will be more poised in the pocket and has a better arm. Pate just seems way too jittery back there.

Thoughts?

blackfordpu
September 17th, 2005, 08:10 PM
I think we are kicking off to start the second half too. What is up with that? :confused: :mad:

blackfordpu
September 17th, 2005, 08:16 PM
Now 56-7.