PDA

View Full Version : The worst 1A

ChickenMan
September 17th, 2005, 12:52 PM
in the country... may be good ole Temple... already down 21-0 in the 1st at home vs Toledo

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 17th, 2005, 12:53 PM
in the country... may be good ole Temple... already down 21-0 in the 1st at home vs Toledo

As a current student and soon to be alumni it's a disgrace to our University that the program is this bad. Thank goodness i have Lehigh to get me through the season.

mainejeff
September 17th, 2005, 12:58 PM
Has any school ever dropped their football program mid-season?

RadMann
September 17th, 2005, 01:02 PM
After losing all of those starters right before the season, they should have considered folding.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 17th, 2005, 01:05 PM
After losing all of those starters right before the season, they should have considered folding.

If anyone knows how poor the Temple administration is and how poorly they handle any athletic endeavor they wouldn't have been that intelligent. I'm proud of my school in a lot of ways but also shake my head in disgust equally. Football really doesn't have any future at Temple at the 1-A level. I don't know why we don't build a 12k seat on campus stadium and schedule 'Nova, Penn, and UD. Most Temple students relate to those schools much more so than Toledo, Virginia, and Arizona State.

blukeys
September 17th, 2005, 01:51 PM
If anyone knows how poor the Temple administration is and how poorly they handle any athletic endeavor they wouldn't have been that intelligent. I'm proud of my school in a lot of ways but also shake my head in disgust equally. Football really doesn't have any future at Temple at the 1-A level. I don't know why we don't build a 12k seat on campus stadium and schedule 'Nova, Penn, and UD.

Because it makes too much sense. :D :D :D

Hansel
September 17th, 2005, 01:54 PM
EMU is getting spanked pretty good too, although it is at the hands of Michigan

Ivytalk
September 17th, 2005, 02:05 PM
Why not have a I-A "Loser Bowl" pitting Temple against Buffalo or some equally decrepit team?

al Kamil
September 17th, 2005, 02:08 PM
Why not have a I-A "Loser Bowl" pitting Temple against Buffalo or some equally decrepit team?

When Temple is finally part of the MAC, it will be an ugly, yearly reality.

blackfordpu
September 17th, 2005, 05:03 PM

Toledo is no pushover. Atleast a mid level program.