PDA

View Full Version : Rhody hires OC from Holy Cross? Anyone know him?

Brad82
December 27th, 2007, 05:38 PM
http://www.justia.com/us-states/rhode-island/law-blog-posts.html
http://www.telegram.com/article/20071026/COLUMN11/710260622/-1/SPORTS_COLUMNS
http://goholycross.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/pincince_chris00.html

Can anyone confirm this? Looks good.
Anyone know anything about him?

Cobblestone
December 27th, 2007, 07:30 PM
A R.I. lawyer? I wouldn't believe those guys if they told me the sky was blue.

A WOMAN writing about college football? xnonono2x

As bad as the BLOJO is, I think I'll wait to see if Szostak confirms this.

Brad82
December 27th, 2007, 07:58 PM
The lawyer is his brother?
Heck of a rumor to put out when he is still employed.

BloomHusky'01
December 28th, 2007, 07:49 AM
Looks like he worked with Rizzi at New Haven in the '90s.

Lehigh Football Nation
December 28th, 2007, 09:04 AM
If this is true, it is a radical departure for the Rams on offense (Pincince is a run-and-shoot guy) and a terrible loss for the Crusaders. He's the wizard behind Gilmore's offensive success.

Somewhere, Cobblestone is smiling. xnodx

Cobblestone
December 28th, 2007, 10:53 AM
If this is true, it is a radical departure for the Rams on offense (Pincince is a run-and-shoot guy) and a terrible loss for the Crusaders. He's the wizard behind Gilmore's offensive success.

IF this is true, yes I am smiling.

Ah, to think, no more pitching the ball back into the end zone if we are on our own 2 yard line. xhurrayx

ngineer
December 28th, 2007, 12:46 PM

Maybe Gilmore will hire Brown away from us???(please...?) Of course, the great success of Holy Cross has been their exceptional QB---he'd make any OC look good.

Marcus Garvey
December 28th, 2007, 04:07 PM
Awwww... c'mon. Why does Rhody have to ditch the run-first, run-second offense? With that old offense, all they needed was tear-away jerseys and those gigantic whiplash prevention collars and it would feel just like 1981 again!

Cobblestone
December 29th, 2007, 08:20 AM
Awwww... c'mon. Why does Rhody have to ditch the run-first, run-second offense? With that old offense, all they needed was tear-away jerseys and those gigantic whiplash prevention collars and it would feel just like 1981 again!

xlolx

Since we won the Yankee Conference Championship in 1981 that wouldn't be bad. Oh wait! The Yankee Conference doesn't exists any longer... and neither does the Stowers type offense.

hc12
December 29th, 2007, 11:36 AM
pincince is a great oc,uri is very lucky.He will take his version of the spread and make the rams offense high power that can score at will.He is a great add to the coaching staff ,he will be greatly missed.Now, do you have a qb that can handle this type of offense.

Brad82
December 29th, 2007, 11:53 AM
the QB's were highly rated out of H.S.,so I would say yes. Coupled with the fact that I don't think Stowers offense makes any QB look good.

Go...gate
December 30th, 2007, 09:28 PM
Cross had a fine offense, so its sounds like URI has a good hire!