PDA

View Full Version : ESPY Question

appstate38
December 19th, 2007, 03:03 PM
Should the Apps win the Pontiac game changing performance, should that be enough to get them a nomination for an Espy???

I would think so.xthumbsupx

LehighFan11
December 19th, 2007, 03:45 PM
They might win best game or best play.

Poly Pigskin
December 19th, 2007, 04:19 PM
I would be pretty shocked if they weren't nominated regardless of that Pontiac thing.

Touchdown Yosef
December 19th, 2007, 04:42 PM
Should the Apps win the Pontiac game changing performance, should that be enough to get them a nomination for an Espy???

I would think so.xthumbsupx

I have every reason to think we will win the espy for game of the year. Can you think of another game that has even been on the same level as that one this year. Last year the "game of the century" won, you would think the "all time upset" would be able to do the same.

I also believe if we win that AE needs to be on stage, any heisman candidate needs a great publicity campaign and I cannot think of a better way to kick it off than that. Dream big.

TexasTerror
December 19th, 2007, 05:05 PM
They might win best game or best play.

Best play will go to Trinity (vs Milsaps)...

ERASU2113
December 19th, 2007, 05:24 PM

Or ASU v. UM :D

The Moody1
December 19th, 2007, 05:29 PM
Can you think of another game that has even been on the same level as that one this year.

Maybe the Boise State vs Oklahoma game.

The Moody1
December 19th, 2007, 05:30 PM

They will surely win the "Lazy-D" award. xlolx

HiHiYikas
December 19th, 2007, 08:04 PM
I can't see ASU not getting the ESPY for "biggest upset."

ERASU2113
December 19th, 2007, 08:09 PM
Maybe the Boise State vs Oklahoma game.

I think that is only eligible for the past season. For next year's ESPYs the Fiesta between OU and WVU will have played.

ASUG8
December 19th, 2007, 10:17 PM
Since I have a Pontiac GTO, and ASU
#47 was a definite game changer, I vote yes.

Big Bubba App fan
December 20th, 2007, 12:01 AM
that trinity play was well..un-real...hard to go against that one....but if any thing could beat it...maybe ..the Corey Lynch blocked field goal vs. UM

Big Bubba App fan
December 20th, 2007, 12:02 AM
that trinity play was well..un-real...hard to go against that one....but if any thing could beat it...maybe ..the Corey Lynch blocked field goal vs. UM