PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Game?

GSU Just One More Time
December 17th, 2007, 05:55 PM
Is there any chance of getting a Saturday Game for the NC? I would like to see the D3 NC game on at 12:30, D2 game on at 330, and FCS on at 7. Why? Every year the FCS NC is the same night as Georgia High School State Championship games. I believe Alabama and Tenn are on that night as well. Fridays are for High School Football and All the College players should be treated better than that. It is the National Championship Games for each division. I think it should at least get treated like the 3 Conf. Champ. Games for FBS. I think it would even be better if we played at 3:30 like d3 on Saturday. Does anyone know why we are on Friday? Do you agree or disagree? I would like some feed back on this.

Ud1Hens
December 17th, 2007, 06:07 PM
I would really like the game to be played on a Saturday too. You'd allow more time for travel (it wasn't an issue this year but...) that way the fans could take off 1 day of work and still get home on the Sunday. Saturday is meant for College Football and it is a National Championship game. I have been pleased that ESPN/2 have picked up the Semis but they should slot them in on a Saturday.