PDA

View Full Version : Credit for Reading Posts

HasBeenCat71
September 15th, 2005, 02:36 PM
I sure wish there was a little stat to show who reads all of the posts. Although I hardly post, I have been following the "geniuses" on this board for a couple of seasons.

Anyway, I really appreciate all of the VALUABLE info that you all provide for me.

Go Panthers, beat the SQUAWK-eyes!

89Hen
September 15th, 2005, 04:11 PM
I sure wish there was a little stat to show who reads all of the posts. Although I hardly post, I have been following the "geniuses" on this board for a couple of seasons.
I could never read a message board for seasons and not post. I might lurk for a week or two to get the flavor, but seasons? Jump in 71. :nod:

blukeys
September 15th, 2005, 05:03 PM
I could never read a message board for seasons and not post. I might lurk for a week or two to get the flavor, but seasons? Jump in 71. :nod:

Agreed!!! but tell the truth 71 ;) . You haven't posted because you just didn't want to wake up some morning and see you had 1200 posts and therefore no life. Tracking the reading of posts lets you pretend you are informed without admitting you are addicted to AGS. :D :D :D

HasBeenCat71
September 15th, 2005, 05:13 PM
Agreed!!! but tell the truth 71 ;) . You haven't posted because you just didn't want to wake up some morning and see you had 1200 posts and therefore no life. Tracking the reading of posts lets you pretend you are informed without admitting you are addicted to AGS. :D :D :D

I'll never pretend that I am informed, that is the reason I rarely have input. I do know that I don't want to make any "rash" comments. I have seen the manner in which you guys all attack idiocy.

I am however a huge UNI fan, and I'm trying to become informed on the other great I-AA programs so that I can contribute.

he11, i'll offer some idiocy,

UNI 49 Iowa 21

Hansel
September 15th, 2005, 05:14 PM
where does that put 89hen x eek x

Hansel
September 15th, 2005, 05:15 PM
I'll never pretend that I am informed, that is the reason I rarely have input. I do know that I don't want to make any "rash" comments. I have seen the manner in which you guys all attack idiocy.

I am however a huge UNI fan, and I'm trying to become informed on the other great I-AA programs so that I can contribute.

he11, i'll offer some idiocy,

UNI 49 Iowa 21
Now that prediction is lunacy, however I will be hoping it happens, is the UNI game on TV in Iowa?

SuperJon
September 15th, 2005, 05:42 PM
The first time I came here I had no intentions of posting but after reading a few things I had to jump in.

TheValleyRaider
September 15th, 2005, 05:52 PM
Welcome to the only place for I-AA football talk on the net. I lurked for about a season, then just gave up and joined in. Can't say I've regretted it...

too much ;)

crunifan
September 15th, 2005, 06:13 PM
Now that prediction is lunacy, however I will be hoping it happens, is the UNI game on TV in Iowa?

Yep, on ESPN I think

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 15th, 2005, 06:50 PM
I usually lurk during the offseason and once in a while get compelled to chime in. Usually in the fall i'll post a couple things a day, more so obviously on the weekends. I'm actually suprised i don't have more posts. I bet if counted the old AOL 1-AA board, then the escribe, then here, i'd have a 1,000 :)

RadMann
September 15th, 2005, 07:36 PM
This board was much more "wide open" when it was on Escribe (two site locations ago) because there was no registration so there was much more brash smack talk. Now it is much more orderly (or it generallyis... lol).

igo4uni
September 15th, 2005, 08:29 PM
Yep, on ESPN I think

ESPN plus, I believe.

KGAN in Cedar Rapids
KDSM in Des Moines

Also, I think, stations in Quad Cities, Sioux City, and mediacom in Omaha/Council Bluffs area.

I will be in Iowa City on Saturday, so I am not too worried about tv :D

peace

igo4uni

Hansel
September 15th, 2005, 08:31 PM
Sweet, I will have to check out part of the game on KDSM on Sat :)

igo4uni
September 15th, 2005, 08:33 PM
Sweet, I will have to check out part of the game on KDSM on Sat :)

You will be cheering for the Panthers, right Hansel?????

peace

igo4uni

blukeys
September 15th, 2005, 08:39 PM

peace

igo4uni

Well if Hansel won't I will!!!! :) :) :) Can you get me a radio or video link UNI. Hens play at night and I will have some early afternoon time.

blukeys
September 15th, 2005, 08:41 PM
I usually lurk during the offseason and once in a while get compelled to chime in. Usually in the fall i'll post a couple things a day, more so obviously on the weekends. I'm actually suprised i don't have more posts. I bet if counted the old AOL 1-AA board, then the escribe, then here, i'd have a 1,000 :)

I got half of my posts from grizchik's word association threads in the lounge. ;) ;) ;) :D :D

MR. CHICKEN
September 15th, 2005, 08:46 PM

Anyway, I really appreciate all of the VALUABLE info that you all provide for me.

Go Panthers, beat the SQUAWK-eyes!

HAS BEEN CAT......IS UH "PEEPER"..............:nod:..........AWK!

BETTERAH TA HAVE BEEN HAS BEEN CAT....DAN...NEVER WAS CAT!:smiley_wi

Hansel
September 15th, 2005, 08:47 PM

peace

igo4uni
You better beleive it :), a few of my relatives went to UNI, plus I live in Ames so apparently I have to hate the hawkeyes

igo4uni
September 15th, 2005, 09:12 PM
Well if Hansel won't I will!!!! :) :) :) Can you get me a radio or video link UNI. Hens play at night and I will have some early afternoon time.

Northern Iowa radio link:

UNI Radio (http://unipanthers.collegesports.com/multimedia/niwa-multimedia.html)

The game is also on ESPN plus, and ESPNU, according to the UNI website. I don't know if that is a national broadcast or not. Check your local listings!!!

peace

igo4uni

igo4uni
September 15th, 2005, 09:14 PM
plus I live in Ames so apparently I have to hate the hawkeyes

Well, duh!! :D :D :D

peace

igo4uni

blukeys
September 15th, 2005, 09:58 PM
Northern Iowa radio link:

UNI Radio (http://unipanthers.collegesports.com/multimedia/niwa-multimedia.html)

The game is also on ESPN plus, and ESPNU, according to the UNI website. I don't know if that is a national broadcast or not. Check your local listings!!!

peace

igo4uni

Thanx igo I will listen up and hope for a uni win. Keep us posted as I will have to leave for the traditional family tailgate (also know as the pre game drunken analysis :D :D ) at about 2:30.

igo4uni
September 15th, 2005, 10:23 PM
Thanx igo I will listen up and hope for a uni win. Keep us posted as I will have to leave for the traditional family tailgate (also know as the pre game drunken analysis :D :D ) at about 2:30.

No can do, blu. I will be in Iowa City for the game and will not have AGS access. I will, however, be able to provide lots of post-game analysis!!

Thanks for cheering for UNI.

peace

igo4uni

HasBeenCat71
September 16th, 2005, 07:09 AM
I will be in Iowa City on Saturday, so I am not too worried about tv :D

peace

igo4uni

I'll be there too man, just like every true panther fan in a 500 mile radius. The last time we played, I believe it was a sell-out crowd. This game should follow suit.

HasBeenCat71
September 16th, 2005, 07:11 AM
HAS BEEN CAT......IS UH "PEEPER"..............:nod:..........AWK!

BETTERAH TA HAVE BEEN HAS BEEN CAT....DAN...NEVER WAS CAT!:smiley_wi

i says, i says, i says, thanksa mr chicken..... yessirrrr. :)

bison95
September 16th, 2005, 01:04 PM
I got half of my posts from grizchik's word association threads in the lounge. ;) ;) ;) :D :D

What? :smiley_wi I don't remember thar one.....