PDA

View Full Version : For GannonFan

WVAPPmountaineer
December 17th, 2007, 09:52 AM
I posted this in another thread and wasn't sure you saw it - I have enjoyed reading your posts and wanted to make sure you did see this - as well as other BlueHen fans ---

I do believe Delaware playing anyone else but APP last Friday night would now be the National Champions - What some people overlooked was that this APP team played all year to get to this game and the victory over Michigan only made it tougher - If these guys had not won the NC game the season would have been - well, whatever term you want to use - They were not going to lose that game!!! - UD was really good but caught ASU's best defensive effort of the season --- Best for your team in the future - I was impressed with your coach and players in the post-game interviews - really classy guys!!!

OL FU
December 17th, 2007, 10:19 AM
I posted this in another thread and wasn't sure you saw it - I have enjoyed reading your posts and wanted to make sure you did see this - as well as other BlueHen fans ---

I do believe Delaware playing anyone else but APP last Friday night would now be the National Champions - What some people overlooked was that this APP team played all year to get to this game and the victory over Michigan only made it tougher - If these guys had not won the NC game the season would have been - well, whatever term you want to use - They were not going to lose that game!!! - UD was really good but caught ASU's best defensive effort of the season --- Best for your team in the future - I was impressed with your coach and players in the post-game interviews - really classy guys!!!

Gannon reads his PMs:p xrotatehx xsmiley_wix