PDA

View Full Version : Horrible thought

jonmac
December 15th, 2007, 11:29 AM
I just realized that the season is over. Whatever will we do now? I hope all you folks hang around. I have really enjoyed this board since I found it. I've enjoyed communicating with all of you and plan to continue (even though I'd like to choke some of you sometimes xsmiley_wix ) Great season, go AGS.

813Jag
December 15th, 2007, 12:03 PM
I just realized that the season is over. Whatever will we do now? I hope all you folks hang around. I have really enjoyed this board since I found it. I've enjoyed communicating with all of you and plan to continue (even though I'd like to choke some of you sometimes xsmiley_wix ) Great season, go AGS.
In the offseason the Lounge really becomes popular.

jonmac
December 15th, 2007, 12:08 PM
:) That gets me too riled up.

ERASU2113
December 15th, 2007, 09:23 PM
We'll figure something out to talk about...just how often people will be here is the question :D

appfan2008
December 15th, 2007, 09:27 PM
you all might be surprised... ags stays extremely active year round and people who are not to into site fall away but the regulars stick with it year round... schedules, recruiting, and spring ball dominte fcs discussion after the new year!

ERASU2113
December 15th, 2007, 09:32 PM
you all might be surprised... ags stays extremely active year round and people who are not to into site fall away but the regulars stick with it year round... schedules, recruiting, and spring ball dominte fcs discussion after the new year!

Yea I wasn't sure. I joined last year but didn't post much and started to pick up before this season started. Ah well. Need something to keep me informed about I-AA, and not just ASU :D

ngineer
December 15th, 2007, 11:47 PM

Oh, there's still going to be a fair amount of activity. The Lounge will grow..it is an election year coming up..But on a more 'serious' note, there will still be discussion and passing along of information/rumors etc. on recruiting as some of our intrepid members ferret out who's committing to where.

Herdman
December 16th, 2007, 12:37 AM
In the offseason the Lounge really becomes popular.Hey 813Jag, is that a Northwestern High School (FLA) helmet?

813Jag
December 16th, 2007, 07:04 AM
Hey 813Jag, is that a Northwestern High School (FLA) helmet?
Bingo! xthumbsupx They just won state last night.

JohnStOnge
December 16th, 2007, 07:42 AM
I just hope Todd dosen't get laid off.

I think he's retired. Right?

ngineer
December 16th, 2007, 08:14 AM
I think he's retired. Right?

Then I guess it's up the wife or 'significant other'...;)

AppStateSVX
December 16th, 2007, 10:50 AM
yeah. I don't post much in the offseason (well, or season for that matter) but it is great to read up on things. Makes you a much more educated fan.