PDA

View Full Version : Who else isn't watching the game tonight??

bandl
December 14th, 2007, 04:31 PM
I have a previously arranged engagement, can't get out of it. Well.....I could, but that would be rude and not a good business practice. I'm recording the game though. In the meantime, I won't be checking the internet. I won't be checking e-mails. I won't be watching TV (tickers). I have even turned off all my text message alerts I have for all the CAA, Socon & Gateway (the only conferences that really matterxsmiley_wix ) games on my phone for the score after each quarter. I really, really hope I can hold out until I get to watch the game itself.

Wish me luck. :o

Delaware, bring the title back to the CAA. xpeacex

Purple For Life
December 14th, 2007, 04:37 PM
I stupidly offered to work, completely forgetting about the game. That was pretty dumb of me. What the hell was I thinking?!?

ViennaSpider
December 14th, 2007, 05:05 PM
I'm going to my wife's book club Christmas party, but have tivoed the game. Go Hens!

yorkcountyUNHfan
December 14th, 2007, 05:07 PM
I've got to scout a HS basketball game but I'll see the 2nd half.

WildcatFan
December 14th, 2007, 05:23 PM
What game?xlolx xlolx xlolx Can't wait.

GrizDen
December 14th, 2007, 05:30 PM
I'm going to my wife's book club Christmas party, but have tivoed the game. Go Hens!

You might want to keep the "book club" reference out of this. I didn't even know book clubs have christmas parties...let alone invite the spouses.

My company is having our annual holiday party tonight, so I will be setting the trusty DVR and watching the game in the morning. Not going to the company party is what I would call a CLM or Career Limiting Move.

Now if the Grizzlies we're playing, then I would be at home enjoying the game live with a few libations.xthumbsupx

skinny_uncle
December 14th, 2007, 05:37 PM
Is there a game tonight?
xwhistlex

alexale23
December 14th, 2007, 05:39 PM
no

SeattleGriz
December 14th, 2007, 05:42 PM
Yeah, I will ignore it on two screens in my house tonight.

travelinman67
December 14th, 2007, 06:07 PM
GD it! In a plane from 8 to 10...*&^^%%*&)(*&!

Rob Iola
December 14th, 2007, 06:22 PM
I'm busy too, but my good friend Edgar Johnson's agreed to Tivo it for me - what a guy!

griz37
December 14th, 2007, 06:23 PM
I have really nothing else planned but probably won't watch it. I can't bring myself to root for either team to win. Will probably just watch the rest of season 2 of The Office w/my woman.

th0m
December 14th, 2007, 06:38 PM
I'll probably be sleeping :p If JMU'd been involved I'd have stayed up, but they're not and 8AM practice is a bitch...

JMU-MRD-DAD
December 14th, 2007, 06:42 PM
I'll probably be sleeping :p If JMU'd been involved I'd have stayed up, but they're not and 8AM practice is a bitch...

What kind of practice?

Seven Would Be Nice
December 14th, 2007, 06:48 PM
I thought GSU didn't make the playoffs?

J/K, honestly, I'm torn on this game.. I'd love to see a team we beat at THEIR house to break their "streak", win it all, at the same time, that would mean that App would be the first and only team to ever Three-Peat...

So.......

(still torn)

AZGrizFan
December 14th, 2007, 06:50 PM
I will be going to see Alvin and the Chipmunks.

It's too depressing to watch this game without the Griz in it. xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx

Oh. Go Hens. xthumbsupx

JMU1992
December 14th, 2007, 10:05 PM
I have a feeling there are some JMU fans that are having a hard time watching this game tonight.

Rob Iola
December 14th, 2007, 10:56 PM
The MEAC crew missed a good game - at least by the ASU offense...

AZGrizFan
December 14th, 2007, 11:36 PM
Man. After reading the recap and looking at the score, I'm GLAD I went to Alvin and the Chipmunks. Sounds like I got the better show. :D

th0m
December 15th, 2007, 03:30 PM
What kind of practice?

Rowing. Hopefully starting in the novice eight for my university this upcoming year. I find out tomorrow xthumbsupx

unicat87
December 15th, 2007, 03:36 PM
Rowing. Hopefully starting in the novice eight for my university this upcoming year. I find out tomorrow xthumbsupx

Good luck and best wishes for that! I'll look forward to reading here if you made it. :) -unicat87

th0m
December 17th, 2007, 07:47 AM
Good luck and best wishes for that! I'll look forward to reading here if you made it. :) -unicat87

Thanks for the good luck wishes, I made the cut! Now practice will get even more rigorous xlolx

Sorry about the OT xpeacex

unicat87
December 17th, 2007, 09:25 AM
Thanks for the good luck wishes, I made the cut! Now practice will get even more rigorous xlolx

Sorry about the OT xpeacex

Congrats! :) -unicat87