PDA

View Full Version : What are we going to do tomorrow?

ASUG8
December 14th, 2007, 10:23 AM
I've got to admit, I have allowed this season to consume me a bit more than usual. Sure, we still have NFL going on, but I don't have the connection with any team that I do with the Mountaineers. Win or lose tonight, I'll read some of the postgame banter and then wait until August to start Discussions/smack again. I'm proud of what we've accomplished this year and I'm really looking forward to this game tonight. But after tonight, things look pretty dismal for the next several months. xnonono2x

AppChicago
December 14th, 2007, 10:43 AM
Well, SOME people on this board are going to be sobbing into our pillows. I sincerely hope it's not the guys with the block "a"s on their avatars.

Seriously, this was a great season, and I'll be sad to see it go.

No matter what, our boys will get some much needed and much deserved rest. It's been a LONG couple of seasons.

Eight Legger
December 14th, 2007, 11:07 AM
Many of my Spider fan friends and I have been lamenting the fact that watching the NFL just lacks everything that we enjoy so much about watching UR, or really any FCS games. I really have felt far more connected to UR football than to the Redskins this year. I almost have no interest in what happens in the NFL anymore. . . more concerned about when our spring game is going to be played!

Dixiedawg80
December 14th, 2007, 11:09 AM
I'm thinking that I'll try to get into basketball, but it's not quite the same, I'm ready for August...

Griz40
December 14th, 2007, 11:14 AM
Lament the end of a great season and start looking forward to next spring!!!

SuperEagle
December 14th, 2007, 11:17 AM
send the umass AD angry e-mails? (kidding)

catbob
December 14th, 2007, 11:45 AM
I'm the same way. I used to be a huge Rams fan, but I don't get nearly as excited for Rams games as I do for Bobcat games. I'd say I definitely love Bobcat sports more than any other team is any classification.

The NFL is still going on, yes, but it is the offseason for me. :(

UD77
December 14th, 2007, 01:41 PM
Most likely watch the games over that I have taped. I will go to see the KC Keeler show in Newark next week and then the season will be offically over.

CCU97
December 14th, 2007, 01:50 PM
Just ran into 6 guys from Delaware that just flew into Atlanta and driving to Chatty for the game....good luck to both teams!

poly51
December 14th, 2007, 01:52 PM
Tomorrow afternoon I will be ringing the bell for The Salvation Army. Merry Christmas.

mcveyrl
December 14th, 2007, 01:55 PM
Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

Bronco
December 14th, 2007, 02:05 PM
On Saturday hopefully watching Carroll College and Mount Union win Nat championships

TheValleyRaider
December 14th, 2007, 02:41 PM
http://www.seweso.com/blog/uploaded_images/04-RC1221%20Pinky_Brain-772550.jpg

The same thing we do every night Pinky.

Try and take over the WORLD!

Griz40
December 14th, 2007, 02:43 PM
Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

"Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank!"

lizrdgizrd
December 14th, 2007, 02:46 PM
Raking leaves.

AppChicago
December 14th, 2007, 03:44 PM
Raking leaves.

Leaves? What are those?

SHOVELING SNOW!

Baltimore Hen
December 14th, 2007, 03:53 PM
I've got to admit, I have allowed this season to consume me a bit more than usual. Sure, we still have NFL going on, but I don't have the connection with any team that I do with the Mountaineers. Win or lose tonight, I'll read some of the postgame banter and then wait until August to start Discussions/smack again. I'm proud of what we've accomplished this year and I'm really looking forward to this game tonight. But after tonight, things look pretty dismal for the next several months. xnonono2x

If you ask a MEAC or SWAC fan the real game of importance isn't until tomorrow at 2 pm in Birmingham anyway, so you should be building your excitment all the way up until that point.........xrolleyesx

Baltimore Hen
December 14th, 2007, 03:56 PM

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

lizrdgizrd
December 14th, 2007, 04:03 PM
If you ask a MEAC or SWAC fan the real game of importance isn't until tomorrow at 2 pm in Birmingham anyway, so you should be building your excitment all the way up until that point.........xrolleyesx
xlolx xlolx xlolx :D

blueballs
December 14th, 2007, 04:49 PM
Everybody will head over to the political forum for some election year bickering...

... as for me, I've got a great day planned tomorrow. In the morning I'm heading up to Jacksonville to meet up with EagleGus2, Baldy, and GSUGT1 to watch GSU vs Florida in hoops tomorrow afternoon at 3pm; then hop back into my sled and hightail it back to Orlando and straight to Amway Arena for the Magic and Grizzlies at 7pm.

yorkcountyUNHfan
December 14th, 2007, 04:51 PM
Leaves? What are those?

SHOVELING SNOW!

You've got that right.

caribbeanhen
December 14th, 2007, 04:53 PM
have not watched a complete NFL game all year,

NBA - I have totally lost interest

MLB - addicted, but admit the younger generation is not

college football is great but the bowls are small time compared to this game tonight

griz_fan_in_SanDiego
December 14th, 2007, 05:18 PM
I'll be hoping to see my Bucs do some sort of damage in the NFC playoffs...no i don't have an illusions that they'll be Superbowl champs but hey ya never know right

I love all football NFL, NCAA whatever it is...hopefully I'll also be able to make it to see the Holiday Bowl here in San Diego and watch Arizona State v. Texas

blackNgold93
December 14th, 2007, 05:22 PM
I hope I wake up hungover, but smiling.:)

skinny_uncle
December 14th, 2007, 05:38 PM
Try to find a new coach.
:(

ERASU2113
December 14th, 2007, 06:26 PM
It'll be a lot of talking about this year and looking ahead to next year :D.

There will be plenty of smack talk before August xthumbsupx

Go ASU! :D

GOKATS
December 14th, 2007, 06:36 PM
On Saturday hopefully watching Carroll College and Mount Union win Nat championships

I'll be watching- Good Luck to the Saints tomorrow!!

travelinman67
December 14th, 2007, 06:42 PM
Praying for New England to lose, and Hawaii to put the Dogs out.

Mountain Panther
December 14th, 2007, 07:37 PM

There will be at least one good bowl game, there always is.

Mountain Panther
December 14th, 2007, 07:38 PM
Try to find a new coach.
:(

Go after the guy from NW Mo St. xthumbsupx

Purple For Life
December 14th, 2007, 08:50 PM
http://www.seweso.com/blog/uploaded_images/04-RC1221%20Pinky_Brain-772550.jpg

The same thing we do every night Pinky.

Try and take over the WORLD!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad someone else was thinking of this.