PDA

View Full Version : UD vs. App St. Good luck and safe travels

Downstate Hen
December 13th, 2007, 05:32 PM
My father, my 13 year old son and I are leaving Downstate Delaware at midnight for Nooga. Although i've been a season ticket holder for over 15 years, i'm new to this forum, but have read it for several years. I hope to engage in some topics in the upcoming year. I want to wish everyone form the Hen Nation along with Appy fans a safe trip and GO HENS!!

93henfan
December 13th, 2007, 05:59 PM
Downstate,

Make sure you load up on coffee at Wawa before you take off on you midnight ride. Have a safe trip and enjoy.

There are already reports coming in on GoHens.net that several of our fans' flights are being cancelled out of Philly and the forecast isn't getting any better. Six UD fans scheduled to fly USAir 3347 from Philly to Nashville got cancelled and are scrambling to make the drive instead.

This has easily been the most difficult postseason for UD fans to travel. First we had our people that got stranded on the closed interstate headed to UNI and now this.

I'm thanking God for HDTV and ESPN2 tomorrow night. Watch my f***ing satellite go out!xmadx

'93

Monarch History
December 13th, 2007, 06:05 PM
I want to wish everyone form the Hen Nation along with Appy fans a safe trip and GO HENS!!

I also wish each team and its fans safe travel and like Downstate Hen says, GO HENS!xnodx

Downstate Hen
December 13th, 2007, 06:54 PM
Thanks guys. I am so pumped!! God I love college football!!!!!

JMU-MRD-DAD
December 13th, 2007, 07:05 PM
My father, my 13 year old son and I are leaving Downstate Delaware at midnight for Nooga. Although i've been a season ticket holder for over 15 years, i'm new to this forum, but have read it for several years. I hope to engage in some topics in the upcoming year. I want to wish everyone form the Hen Nation along with Appy fans a safe trip and GO HENS!!

Good luck on the travel plans and be safe and most of all, bring home the title.

I drove to Chatty in 2004...decorated my car....the trip down and back was like a party....having JMU fans blowing horns...waving....very special...

Go Hens.......

thmst30
December 13th, 2007, 07:29 PM
Safe trips to all, can't wait to get there and get this party started with the UD fans!

Downstate Hen
December 13th, 2007, 09:06 PM
Can'twait till midnight. Everyones here and we're pulling out and heading south!!

LeopardFan04
December 13th, 2007, 09:20 PM
Have a safe, fun trip everyone!

feb18blacksunday
December 13th, 2007, 09:27 PM
8am outta of Boone to Nooga, see ya peeps there,xthumbsupx

RadMann
December 13th, 2007, 09:29 PM
Have a great trip!

Appaholic
December 13th, 2007, 09:30 PM
ASU88 and I are heading out of Hendo at 7am......hope to have first cocktail mixed in hand by 11:05am in North Lot....1st NC game for me....can't wait.....safe travels to all.....

Mike G.
December 13th, 2007, 09:59 PM
ASU band rolls at 8 AM. Anyone at the HOJO in chatty? we got three hundred in that hotel friday night. Shout out if your there. Safe travels and look for the 6 charter buses rolling from boone carrying some rowdy Marching Mountaineers

JMU-MRD-DAD
December 13th, 2007, 10:14 PM
ASU band rolls at 8 AM. Anyone at the HOJO in chatty? we got three hundred in that hotel friday night. Shout out if your there. Safe travels and look for the 6 charter buses rolling from boone carrying some rowdy Marching Mountaineers

Band members ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xthumbsupx