PDA

View Full Version : Is It Friday Yet?

lizrdgizrd
December 13th, 2007, 03:26 PM
I can't wait for the game tomorrow! xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xbangx xbangx xbangx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xpopcornx xpopcornx xpopcornx xazzx xazzx xazzx xlmaox xlmaox xlmaox xhypedx xhypedx xhypedx xbeerchugx xbeerchugx xbeerchugx xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xwhistlex xwhistlex xwhistlex xsplatx

billya
December 13th, 2007, 03:29 PM
I second that sentimentxrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

mountain_man
December 13th, 2007, 03:32 PM
I can't wait for the game tomorrow! xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xbangx xbangx xbangx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xpopcornx xpopcornx xpopcornx xazzx xazzx xazzx xlmaox xlmaox xlmaox xhypedx xhypedx xhypedx xbeerchugx xbeerchugx xbeerchugx xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xwhistlex xwhistlex xwhistlex xsplatx

ALMOST!!!

xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhypedx xhypedx xhypedx xhypedx xhypedx xhypedx xhypedx xhypedx xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x

patssle
December 13th, 2007, 03:33 PM
Man I have to graduate at 6 p.m...game starts at 7. Damn graduation ceremony...

lizrdgizrd
December 13th, 2007, 03:36 PM
You did the walk in HS, right? It's the same thing. They mail you your actual diploma anyway. ;)

biggie
December 13th, 2007, 03:39 PM
Last 20 mins of a hell day at work, ready to be in a car riding in the morning.

patssle
December 13th, 2007, 03:48 PM
You did the walk in HS, right? It's the same thing. They mail you your actual diploma anyway. ;)

Yeah but when friends and family are going to be there...I'd like to see you not appear ;)

mcveyrl
December 13th, 2007, 03:50 PM

This is off-topic, but I had a buddy who paid his girlfriend $2,500 not to walk at her college graduation.

He's pretty loaded and didn't want to sit through the ceremony. They eventually got married.:D

Back on topic, I'll be at a party that night (with the above mentioned couple) and will be DVRing through the first half by the time I get home.

lizrdgizrd
December 13th, 2007, 03:53 PM
Yeah but when friends and family are going to be there...I'd like to see you not appear ;)
Slip the Dean or whoever a few bucks to put you at the top of the list so you can slip out early. xthumbsupx

ASU98
December 13th, 2007, 03:58 PM

Well, if the first letter of your last name is A-M, just walk up and get your diploma and keep on walking out the door and get in the car and leave. What can they do, right?

If it's N-Z, you're screwed anyway, so you might as well sit through it all.

uofmman1122
December 13th, 2007, 04:22 PM
Is it September yet?

unicat87
December 13th, 2007, 05:04 PM

Muchos Congratulations! :) -unicat87

unicat87
December 13th, 2007, 05:05 PM
This is off-topic, but I had a buddy who paid his girlfriend $2,500 not to walk at her college graduation.

He's pretty loaded and didn't want to sit through the ceremony. They eventually got married.:D

Back on topic, I'll be at a party that night (with the above mentioned couple) and will be DVRing through the first half by the time I get home.

So, it's not as if he (your friend) didn't get his money back! :) -unicat87

unicat87
December 13th, 2007, 05:07 PM
I second that sentimentxrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

Me three! xlolx -unicat87 :)

Zoo
December 13th, 2007, 05:09 PM
I too can't wait for this game, it oughta be a good one.

xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

lizrdgizrd
December 14th, 2007, 07:57 AM
It's Friday!

OL FU
December 14th, 2007, 08:18 AM
First, I am jealous:p

Second it is nice to see the excitement about today. Looking forward to watching the game even though I will only get to see the second half.

To both teams, keep it close so I get to watch the best partxnodx

terrierbob
December 14th, 2007, 08:27 AM
ESPN?

bobbythekidd
December 14th, 2007, 08:49 AM
xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx

AppChicago
December 14th, 2007, 08:53 AM
Yessiree Bob! FRIDAY! LET'S GO 'NEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!