PDA

View Full Version : Tailgate!

TheKDL
December 12th, 2007, 01:02 AM
So a friend of mine mentioned tailgate at 8am, when is everyone else planning on tailgating?

ASUMountaineer
December 12th, 2007, 06:41 AM
So a friend of mine mentioned tailgate at 8am, when is everyone else planning on tailgating?

I don't know if I am the friend, but that is about the time we plan on leaving the hotel...probably getting there around 9 or so.

asu7
December 12th, 2007, 07:10 AM
We are actually having to stay in GA ... dunno what time we will be at the stadium probably around 1 or so ...

if anyone is doing a tailgate let us know what we need to bring or do and we will be there :)

ASUMountaineer
December 12th, 2007, 07:14 AM
We are actually having to stay in GA ... dunno what time we will be at the stadium probably around 1 or so ...

if anyone is doing a tailgate let us know what we need to bring or do and we will be there :)

beverage of choice and food you can cook on a grill...my grill will be there, set up, and full of propane.

appfan2008
December 12th, 2007, 07:19 AM
I will be getting there at 5 :(

gotta do what you gotta do

HiHiYikas
December 12th, 2007, 09:37 AM
I hope to be in at about 10:30 - I'm flying to Atlanta and driving up with my brother and a friend who lives about 40 miles NW of ATL.

With an hour and a half drive, It'll be a lot easier to start the tailgate earlier.

(If we could only decide on the menu!)

KiddBrewer
December 12th, 2007, 05:06 PM
hey, does anybody know if they have power outlets in the parking lot?

asudan22
December 12th, 2007, 05:09 PM
i don't think so...not where i was last year anyways

ERASU2113
December 12th, 2007, 05:21 PM
I don't know if I am the friend, but that is about the time we plan on leaving the hotel...probably getting there around 9 or so.

Wow when you get there...I'll be leaving Boone.....xwhistlex :( xoopsx

ERASU2113
December 12th, 2007, 05:27 PM

Don't think they do. Last year I saw on camper in the parking lot but they had a generator. Think that's what most people brought last year

ASUMountaineer
December 12th, 2007, 05:29 PM
Wow when you get there...I'll be leaving Boone.....xwhistlex :( xoopsx

Well, I'm lucky enough to be leaving tomorrow night when I get off of work. xthumbsupx

ERASU2113
December 12th, 2007, 05:46 PM
Well, I'm lucky enough to be leaving tomorrow night when I get off of work. xthumbsupx

Lucky son of a.......xwhistlex xpeacex xthumbsupx

TheKDL
December 12th, 2007, 08:45 PM
ASUMountaineer, no it wasn't you.. it was snake in the grass LoL. I'll be at your tailgate... give me a call

ASUMountaineer
December 12th, 2007, 08:58 PM
ASUMountaineer, no it wasn't you.. it was snake in the grass LoL. I'll be at your tailgate... give me a call

Ahh, Snake, I doubt he'll get there that early. He is staying in Atlanta, I'll be staying in Chatty so I plan on getting there early, but not before breakfast at the Cracker Barrel (just like before the Michigan game).

Lizzie_ASUband
December 12th, 2007, 09:02 PM
i'll be there around 12-1pm with my boyfriend and his family (including his grandparents and their motor home) : )

his parents do alot for regular games....i cant imagine what this game is gonna be like

and part of me is excited just because this is the first time i've been to a game of this caliber and not be in the band; this time i get to be a regular fan.

Blue Hen Nation
December 12th, 2007, 09:04 PM

Good Lord Junior....8am?

TheKDL
December 12th, 2007, 09:14 PM
Good Lord Junior....8am?

Apparently we are going to take a siesta at some point!

TheKDL
December 12th, 2007, 09:16 PM
I will be there at 8 or noon... depends. If you wanna crack a beer w/ me i'll be wearing the #21 jersey with a Miller Lite!

ball21
December 12th, 2007, 11:02 PM
a bunch of us(ASU ALUMNI) with be going up Chatt. tomorrow morning early!!

Plus on top of that, we are staying at Downtown Marriott.. Delaware's hotel.. Plan on start tailgating at 8 am as close to the stadium as possible!!

Look forward to a great game..

Everyone have fun and respect the other team fans and players !!

GO APP

chattanoogamocs
December 12th, 2007, 11:20 PM

They do not.