PDA

View Full Version : Deleware coach K.C. Keeler on Rivals Radio tomorrow

ChildersRivalsRadio
December 11th, 2007, 08:36 AM
Delaware coach K.C. Keeler will be appreaing on Rivals Radio tomorrow morning at 7:45 a.m. eastern time to talk about Friday's title game. Rivals Radio is the nation's only daily college sports talk show. You can listen live on Sirius Satellite Radio channel 123. If you don't have Sirius you can check out the show at rivalsradio.com. Thanks guys! For those who don't know, Rivals Radio has paid a lot of attention to the FCS this season. We have featured many FCS coaches weekly on the morning show.

DinoDex200
December 11th, 2007, 08:50 AM
I enjoy the show - only really started listening to it midway through this season. Sadly - the season is almost over! (Don't think I'll be as excited to listen during the hoops year)

ChildersRivalsRadio
December 11th, 2007, 08:54 AM
thats no good! tell us what we can do to keep you on board!

bluehenbillk
December 11th, 2007, 09:18 AM
Dammit Chris! I listen to the show faithfully & I'll be on a plane to Charlotte tomorrow morning when KC is on. Can you possibly provide a link to where I can hear a tape of his interview?

Bill & you guys do one helluva job. Since it's the only game going on this weekend maybe Friday morning he'll treat us to a "Balls of Steel" pick....

ChildersRivalsRadio
December 11th, 2007, 09:45 AM
i will do it for sure! have a link up tomorrow. thanks for nice words

DinoDex200
December 11th, 2007, 09:48 AM
thats no good! tell us what we can do to keep you on board!
I'm sure I'll check in from time to time...I just think it's at its best when College Football is ongoing. Still lots to talk about when it's not.

ChildersRivalsRadio
December 11th, 2007, 10:56 AM
Ok so we are trying to get bill to do a ball's of steele for the 1-AA title game on friday. But as you guys know, he likes to go his little rants with details about the teams during his bit. any suggestions?

ChildersRivalsRadio
December 12th, 2007, 03:30 PM
He is a link to today's interview with coach Keeler. enjoy!
http://vmedia.rivals.com/uploads/1135/579313.wma

BTW, Bill will do a ball's of steele segment on friday for the game. he confirmed this morning!

93henfan
December 12th, 2007, 08:10 PM
He is a link to today's interview with coach Keeler. enjoy!
http://vmedia.rivals.com/uploads/1135/579313.wma

BTW, Bill will do a ball's of steele segment on friday for the game. he confirmed this morning!

Great interview; thanks for the link.xthumbsupx