PDA

View Full Version : Mountaineers leaving tonight

AppGirl
December 11th, 2007, 05:53 AM
Any fans in the Boone area are asked to line Stadium Drive at 6:30 this evening, to send the team on their way to Chattanooga. They are expected to leave between 6:45 and 7:00.xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx

Dblue
December 11th, 2007, 06:41 AM
Any fans in the Boone area are asked to line Stadium Drive at 6:30 this evening, to send the team on their way to Chattanooga. They are expected to leave between 6:45 and 7:00.xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx

Here they come NOW!!!

http://www.thevintageplayhouse.com/image/Beverlyhillbillies/bhcar3.jpg

All in fun App

The Moody1
December 11th, 2007, 07:40 AM
Here they come NOW!!!

All in fun App

At least they have tickets. xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

Ud1Hens
December 11th, 2007, 08:52 AM
Delaware is flying out tonight after practice from the NCC Airport in a chartered flight to Chatty. Safe travels to everyone.

asu7
December 11th, 2007, 08:59 AM
Indeed ... safe travels to both teams, fans, and officials!

ASUMountaineer
December 11th, 2007, 09:02 AM
Indeed ... safe travels to both teams, fans, and officials!

Well, maybe not the officials xsmiley_wix

Just kidding, of course. xrotatehx

Appdad
December 11th, 2007, 09:22 AM
Well, maybe not the officials xsmiley_wix
Just kidding, of course. xrotatehx

Hey, we want the good ones, not some replacement crew! :)

I would think we would get the best from the Association sending them due to this being the only game in town I say hopefully! :)

Appaholic
December 11th, 2007, 09:25 AM
Hey, we want the good ones, not some replacement crew! :)

I would think we would get the best from the Association sending them due to this being the only game in town I say hopefully! :)

Yeah....and I imagine the best crew did not come from Southern conference

AlphaSigMD
December 11th, 2007, 09:28 AM
Here they come NOW!!!

All in fun App

shore is a purty ride ja'got there. I'd trade you my banjo, a gold tooth, and the old smellin' hound zeke fer a buggy like that.

throw in the girl...and you might even get the secret ingredient to papa's recipe...

Appdad
December 11th, 2007, 09:31 AM
Yeah....and I imagine the best crew did not come from Southern conference

Now, now the Southern Conference has some great officials on their roster. Too bad they all were doing SEC games.:)

The one or two top notch officials on the Socon crews seemed to always have their hands full being in training mode with crew.

Hopefully we are getting the best of the best of the Association that is chosen.:)

Potentially we could be getting the officers of the association and let me tell you I have seen many a higher-up do some inept things. :)

appfan2008
December 11th, 2007, 10:06 AM
I will be on stadium drive tonight... did it both of the last 2 years and it is a really fun time!... short but sweet bc it is like hey here comes the tea...there went the team!