PDA

View Full Version : going to title game. anything to do before game?

ChildersRivalsRadio
December 10th, 2007, 06:43 PM
Guys headed down to the title game on friday and wanted to get there early. any suggestions for what to do before game? thanks fellas. i love this board! great stuff.

ASUPATCH
December 10th, 2007, 06:51 PM
Tailgate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It is the only tailgate in FCS better than than coming to Boone.

ChildersRivalsRadio
December 10th, 2007, 07:02 PM
sounds good. cant wait for game. should be fun to watch two great QB's battle.

phillyAPP
December 10th, 2007, 07:06 PM
Guys headed down to the title game on friday and wanted to get there early. any suggestions for what to do before game? thanks fellas. i love this board! great stuff.

Are you kidding US. Take a day to rest on Thursday,load up the beverage of choice, bring something for Saturday morning headache,and ....a.. some money.

Short list

Mountain Panther
December 10th, 2007, 07:18 PM

Do you like to drink? I think you're in luck.

mtoliver
December 10th, 2007, 08:17 PM
tailgate before... MARKET ST.(bars) after... T-bones is right at the corner of one of the tailgate parking lots on the visitor side of the stadium. We had lunch before the tail gate there last year. It was pretty good as I recall.

Blue Hen Nation
December 10th, 2007, 08:30 PM

A picture speaks a thousand words....

unicat87
December 10th, 2007, 08:32 PM
Don't forget the pep rallies in the First Tennessee Pavilion just before the game, is usually a good chance to support your team and mingle with fans of the other team. -unicat87

ab4app
December 10th, 2007, 09:19 PM
both times I have been there , it has been a pretty cool atmosphere before the game with the batting cages and all that other crazy stuff right on top of the field, I didnt stay there too long but gives u something to do for an hour or two. But other then that, tailgate baby. fire up the grill, put on the brats or whatever and kick back, the best tail gate atmosphere I have ever been a part of.xnodx

appfan2008
December 10th, 2007, 09:32 PM
personally not a drinker so plan is gather all the family i can and enjoy a fun drive to chatty from atlanta do a little tailgating and enjoy the tennessee pavillion... great fun before the game

appmountaineer
December 11th, 2007, 01:44 AM
I would say come hear the bands play in the pavillion, always a lot of fun!