PDA

View Full Version : Well App and UD

DuckDuckGriz
December 8th, 2007, 07:03 PM
Congrats to both of you. I hate both teams but it's purely out of respect.

App State - Some will say you scraped by but championship teams find a way to get it done. All three teams you played were very good and very fired up to beat number 1. Not to mention Armanti made it look as easy as a video game last night.

Delaware - To stay mentally focused on the road like that is so impressive. Flacco really made a believer out of me in escaping pressure, making plays, keeping his composure against a very good Saluki defense.

All in all - if only the rest of my FBS bretheren knew what a playoff was like....:(

BarefootApp
December 9th, 2007, 05:15 PM
a nice post. Thanks. It has been a long year for everyone, but we're down to it now. FCS fans are the best.

BlueHen86
December 9th, 2007, 06:04 PM
Congrats to both of you. I hate both teams but it's purely out of respect.

App State - Some will say you scraped by but championship teams find a way to get it done. All three teams you played were very good and very fired up to beat number 1. Not to mention Armanti made it look as easy as a video game last night.

Delaware - To stay mentally focused on the road like that is so impressive. Flacco really made a believer out of me in escaping pressure, making plays, keeping his composure against a very good Saluki defense.

All in all - if only the rest of my FBS bretheren knew what a playoff was like....:(
Thanks.

Win or lose, at least we are deciding it on the field.

james_lawfirm
December 9th, 2007, 06:16 PM
Thanks.

Win or lose, at least we are deciding it on the field.

Now, that is a great post! I'll drink to that. If I see you at Chatty., I will personally buy (or give) you a beer. I'll be at the Big River Grill Thursday night (w/ AppGirl & 2 sons). Drop by if you have a chance.

UDChE89
December 9th, 2007, 07:57 PM
Now, that is a great post! I'll drink to that. If I see you at Chatty., I will personally buy (or give) you a beer. I'll be at the Big River Grill Thursday night (w/ AppGirl & 2 sons). Drop by if you have a chance.

You and all of Chattanooga will be at Big River Grill. It's ALWAYS packed. :D :D