PDA

View Full Version : ASU vs. SIU or Delaware

Saint3333
December 8th, 2007, 03:50 PM
Earlier today I would have said I'd rather ASU face SIU due to matchups, but after the 1st quarter I'm a little worried about SIU's o-line and their QB's accuracyxeekx.

Mountaineer
December 8th, 2007, 03:52 PM
We had a dude put up 495 yards of O last night. We're not going to be a push over either - regardless of who we play. xthumbsupx

ERASU2113
December 8th, 2007, 04:04 PM
Whoever makes it to Chattanooga will cause it to be another shootout for ASU

appman111
December 8th, 2007, 04:17 PM
Sorry, but we can take both of these teams. I don't care who wins.

appfan2008
December 8th, 2007, 06:25 PM
i dont care either i just want to go beat them

APPALACHIANstate
December 8th, 2007, 06:27 PM
Sorry, but we can take both of these teams. I don't care who wins.

Either of these teams could take us too...

any given saturday (or friday)...

appstate38
December 8th, 2007, 06:28 PM
Blue hens.... Just the team I wanted us to play, for sure!

FCS_pwns_FBS
December 8th, 2007, 06:33 PM
Delaware wins...this probably works to your advantage, since you played and beat SIU just a few years ago in the playoffs.

If I was a betting guy, I'd put money on App. State. I doubt if UD has seen an offense as good as ASU's. Delaware's defense looks very sluggish.

Nebuta
December 8th, 2007, 07:44 PM
AE could have a big game. UD defense has step up big when it comes It will come down if UD offense comes out sluggish again for the 3rd time in the row. App St could win by the 1st Qtr margain. I see App St defense giving up over 500 yards. If App St throws 8 in the box, and single coverage on the outside that secondary is going to be in for a long, long day. App St 38 UD 52. It will be great to see in person

93henfan
December 8th, 2007, 07:58 PM
Well, the homers are starting to come out of the woodworks. So far in this thread, we have App dominating if you're an App fan and UD dominating if you're a UD fan. The truth will be somewhere in the middle. I do think there will be a ton of points scored. That being said, Delaware has won some shootouts and lost some this year, but the wins were more plentiful. I say Delaware will pull this one out with a pass from Joe Flacco to Aaron Love with 0:00 on the board - 47-45 UD - no extra point necessary.