PDA

View Full Version : It will eat at me so much if the Salukis win the NC, but.....

TCisMYhero
December 8th, 2007, 11:02 AM
Go Dawgs! Gotta rep the Gateway. Knowing how much we controlled the game for 3 quarters against them, if they win today, I can see it being one of those things I look back at 10 years from now and just shake my head. First time in my life I've ever been "rooting" for SIU.

Chi Panther
December 8th, 2007, 11:50 AM
Go Dawgs! Gotta rep the Gateway. Knowing how much we controlled the game for 3 quarters against them, if they win today, I can see it being one of those things I look back at 10 years from now and just shake my head. First time in my life I've ever been "rooting" for SIU.

With all due respect to Delaware and ASU.....SIU is only halfway through the playoffs....

GO Dawgs!xbowx

SteinPizza
December 8th, 2007, 01:17 PM
Agreed, to a point. I have a lot of respect for Coach Kill and his program. I have little respect for Delaware, with the exception being the better half of their fanbase. Their coach is a *****in' jag. Go Dawgs!

Ud1Hens
December 8th, 2007, 01:29 PM
Agreed, to a point. I have a lot of respect for Coach Kill and his program. I have little respect for Delaware, with the exception being the better half of their fanbase. Their coach is a *****in' jag. Go Dawgs!

And with the exception of what was reported in the papers you are basing this off of what...? If you have sat down and talked to the man on a consistant basis like I have been able to you would see you couldn't be further from the truth. Your statement is the defination of being prejudice. Him getting frustrated under tough conditions and saying things he apologized for later is not the guy who he truely is. I would say he could come off as cocky at times, but what successful coach that wants players to buy into his system isn't. So if you have talked to the man a few times and he acted that way to your face then make that statement. You spewing the phrase "F-ing jag" is really mature, and I am sure complies with the terms of agreements of the site. Classy...

Purple For Life
December 8th, 2007, 01:34 PM
And with the exception of what was reported in the papers you are basing this off of what...? If you have sat down and talked to the man on a consistant basis like I have been able to you would see you couldn't be further from the truth. Your statement is the defination of being prejudice. Him getting frustrated under tough conditions and saying things he apologized for later is not the guy who he truely is. I would say he could come off as cocky at times, but what successful coach that wants players to buy into his system isn't. So if you have talked to the man a few times and he acted that way to your face then make that statement. You spewing the phrase "F-ing jag" is really mature, and I am sure complies with the terms of agreements of the site. Classy...

You know, by that token, why did Delaware fans jump down Farley's throat when it came out that Keeler was less than polite about the whole thing? I can't respect Keeler for throwing a temper-tantrum when he's a GROWN MAN and the leader of a program of young men who he should be setting an example for.

Ud1Hens
December 8th, 2007, 01:39 PM
You know, by that token, why did Delaware fans jump down Farley's throat when it came out that Keeler was less than polite about the whole thing? I can't respect Keeler for throwing a temper-tantrum when he's a GROWN MAN and the leader of a program of young men who he should be setting an example for.

I think both situations were unnecessay and blown out of proportion.

Mountain Panther
December 8th, 2007, 01:42 PM
I think both situations were unnecessay and blown out of proportion.

BINGO.

We'll be discussing this for years, much like the first "Tape Gate" involving UNI & Montana.