PDA

View Full Version : Game Day : Who joins the Mountaineers in Nooga?

back2back
December 8th, 2007, 12:56 AM
My heart says SIU (more ASU fans in the stands), but my mind says UD (another CAA opponent). Lets hear it. I don't know a lot about these teams other than the conferences they play in.

AlphaSigMD
December 8th, 2007, 01:54 AM
I'm going to be pulling for SIU, because even though they aren't the underdog, nobody has really been giving them a chance after UNI's defeat.

Of course Flacco and Cuff Co. can win in carbondale, but SIU will not lie down for it. Also, just because UNI lost at home to Delaware does not mean that SIU will have the same fortune.

I'm hoping for a good game, and for the best team to win, but hopefully that will be a pretty darn good SIU team.

SirApp
December 8th, 2007, 02:48 AM
In my opinion, Delaware will win. Too much offense.....

Zoo
December 8th, 2007, 02:54 AM
Whoever wins the game between SIU and Delaware, will, in my opinion, win in close fashion.

I see maybe 31-28?

OB55
December 8th, 2007, 06:37 AM
Home team has an edge, always. Not saying, of course, that they always win, just that they have an edge. xnodx

catamount man
December 8th, 2007, 06:46 AM
SIU 24-21.

CarolinaGirl
December 8th, 2007, 06:58 AM
Well, I was listening to ESPN this morning and they were showing highlights of the game last night (by which I was rather impressed) but then said that App advances to their third championship game against either Delaware or Georgia Southern...??? xsmhx
I really wish they would do their homework sometimes. Kinda hard to say they just mis-spoke on that one...

MR. CHICKEN
December 8th, 2007, 07:39 AM
My heart says SIU (more ASU fans in the stands), but my mind says UD (another CAA opponent). Lets hear it. I don't know a lot about these teams other than the conferences they play in.

SURE.........DUH MOUSEKETEERS WOOD OWN 'NOOGAH...IFIN' SIU.....WINS.......BUT ON DUH UTTER HAND........FULL BLOWN PAR-TAY....IFIN' DUH HEN FAITHFUL.......OVERAH-TAKE....FINLEY.......BRAWK!

Ud1Hens
December 8th, 2007, 07:43 AM
Either way ASU will have a ton of people. UD only requested 3000 tickets for the title game (terribly dumb), SIU only requested 1500. App. St requested 10,000 and I am sure many other are picking up tickets today after their win. There will probably be no general admission tickets left. Anyway, I think today's game will be an awesome one, hopefully Delaware can come out on top.

appstate38
December 8th, 2007, 07:53 AM
I would like to see the Hens play in Nooga. But it really does not matter. I will be watching at 4 today so don't let me down boys. Show the rest of the world how good FCS football is.

Houndawg
December 8th, 2007, 08:06 AM
Well, I was listening to ESPN this morning and they were showing highlights of the game last night (by which I was rather impressed) but then said that App advances to their third championship game against either Delaware or Georgia Southern...??? xsmhx
I really wish they would do their homework sometimes. Kinda hard to say they just mis-spoke on that one...

We're used to that crap. SIU has been ignored all season.

skinny_uncle
December 8th, 2007, 08:55 AM
We're used to that crap. SIU has been ignored all season.

Hopefully, they get it right during the game.

Houndawg
December 8th, 2007, 09:00 AM

Assuming they stop talking about the heisman long enough to actually cover the game on the field.

proasu89
December 8th, 2007, 09:03 AM

Only if you have a Heisman candidate.

ButlerGSU
December 8th, 2007, 09:20 AM
The only game I've seen of either of these teams is the UD/DSU game which was a joke. I'm pulling for UDel but I really don't know enough about either to make a prediction.

ButlerGSU
December 8th, 2007, 09:21 AM

Can't blame them, when you've won six of these things people take notice xsmiley_wix

CarolinaGirl
December 8th, 2007, 12:52 PM
Can't blame them, when you've won six of these things people take notice xsmiley_wix

Good point;) Hey, at least they knew your name.. xthumbsupx