PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Richmond!

lizrdgizrd
December 7th, 2007, 11:08 PM
Great game and great season Richmond! You guys are going to be making noise for years to come. xthumbsupx

RadMann
December 7th, 2007, 11:09 PM
Great season, but not so great last game....

lizrdgizrd
December 7th, 2007, 11:11 PM
Great season, but not so great last game....

They got knocked on their heels and came back to tie the game up. Then we finally pulled away at the end. I'd call it a great game. xpeacex

appstate38
December 7th, 2007, 11:15 PM
Great game and great season Richmond! You guys are going to be making noise for years to come. xthumbsupx

Young team like that..... CAA had better be on notice with this squad. Way to keep fighting spiders. I had more than my share of nervous moments.

GannonFan
December 7th, 2007, 11:19 PM
Richmond will be very good next year. Easy pick for preseason favorite to win the CAA. Only lose Hightower and they already have a guy ready to fill that void in Vaughn. Tough game tonight - defensive secondary was non-existent and helped turn a great game by Edwards into an all-time game by Edwards. Offense failing to score on two straight possessions in the second half didn't help either. And Appy jumping on them so early meant we would never see if Richmond could wear them down with the run like Wofford, GSU, and JMU did this year.

ASUG8
December 7th, 2007, 11:19 PM
As young as they are, the CAA is in trouble. They made a huge comeback against us tonight and are to be commended. We only responded with some heroic efforts to withstand the Spiders. Great season UR!

ERASU2113
December 7th, 2007, 11:48 PM
Heck of a season and a great game for Richmond.

With Grayson, Vaughn, and Ward returning you have key components for a great year next seasons

mistersykes
December 8th, 2007, 12:29 AM
I thought that Richmond played with great poise to come back from such a big deficit early. They brought quite a few fans too! Congrats on a great season, Spiders!

back2back
December 8th, 2007, 12:34 AM
Great game. Richmond should hold their head high. With what they and JMU have coming back we will have our hands full next season. Still thought the 4th down call and fumble after first TD of 2nd half, got the Spiders back in, but they made plays. My hat is off to you.

Go...gate
December 8th, 2007, 01:22 AM
Richmond played a courageous game. Congratulations to the Spiders on a wonderful season.

asu7
December 8th, 2007, 01:27 AM
Nice season UR ... good luck next year ...

The CAA should be scared very scared ...

GOOD GAME ...

HiHiYikas
December 8th, 2007, 01:34 AM
Congrats for sure on a great season. I'm already looking forward to seeing the Spiders play next year.

saint0917
December 8th, 2007, 05:54 AM
Congrtas Richmond on a great season, you did the CAA proud xnodx xnodx xbowx xbowx

Nebuta
December 8th, 2007, 06:33 AM
Gratz on the great run in the playoffs. UR did the CAA proud. Very great season and looks like one of the teams to beat in 2008.

MR. CHICKEN
December 8th, 2007, 07:46 AM
WHEY TA GO..ARACHNIDS........YA'LL DIDN'T GIVE UP....AN' DID DUH CAA PROUD................COACH CLAWSON'S HALF-TIME INTERVIEW......WAS GOOD........HE WAS FRIENDLY.....DIDN'T SCOWL..OR...GIVE UP SHORT ANSWERS........LIKE SOME O' DUH HEAD DONKEYS......IN FOOTBALL!

NOW IFIN' MICKEY...ONLY.......???????

JMU-MRD-DAD
December 8th, 2007, 08:38 AM
WHEY TA GO..ARACHNIDS........YA'LL DIDN'T GIVE UP....AN' DID DUH CAA PROUD................COACH CLAWSON'S HALF-TIME INTERVIEW......WAS GOOD........HE WAS FRIENDLY.....DIDN'T SCOWL..OR...GIVE UP SHORT ANSWERS........LIKE SOME O' DUH HEAD DONKEYS......IN FOOTBALL!

NOW IFIN' MICKEY...ONLY.......???????

Mr. Chicken...your comments.....I'm picking up the phone...back in therapy!!!!xlolx :D xlolx