PDA

View Full Version : Idaho State looks good this year

Lumberjacks76
September 13th, 2005, 02:58 PM
I noticed they hung in there against Kentucky, losing 41-29. In fact, they were ahead 29-28 with just under 6 minutes left in the game.

Idaho State may very well earn a playoff berth this season.

Paul

GannonFan
September 13th, 2005, 03:09 PM
Oh great, now we'll have Bengal fans flooding in here demanding to know why Idaho St isn't ranked in the top 10 in the AGS! :p

GOKATS
September 13th, 2005, 03:09 PM
They should look real good this weekend playing NAIA UM-Western. ;) :confused:

Sawtooth
September 13th, 2005, 03:46 PM
Hey, we may have played a lot of sub-division I teams within the last 5-6 years, but in that timeframe, we haven't lost to any...

How'd that Central Washington game work out for you a couple years back?

:p :D

DuckDuckGriz
September 13th, 2005, 03:59 PM
I agree. The blocked punt ISU pulled was a thing of beauty. Kentucky blue took a different form for a while:
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Stang Fever
September 13th, 2005, 04:00 PM
I noticed they hung in there against Kentucky, losing 41-29. In fact, they were ahead 29-28 with just under 6 minutes left in the game.

Idaho State may very well earn a playoff berth this season.

Paul
you should slap yourself for saying that...Idaho State Playoff spot...yeah right....you forget they have to Play Eastern Washington (who will more then likely win the big sky) then play Montana (no sure if its in Montana if so thats a loss)...then lets not forget about Montana State and Portland State...I will beat the house and the kitchen sink that out of Montana State or Portland State the loose to one of them...

DuckDuckGriz
September 13th, 2005, 04:02 PM
you should slap yourself for saying that...Idaho State Playoff spot...yeah right....you forget they have to Play Eastern Washington (who will more then likely win the big sky) then play Montana (no sure if its in Montana if so thats a loss)...then lets not forget about Montana State and Portland State...I will beat the house and the kitchen sink that out of Montana State or Portland State the loose to one of them...

I like your thinking Stang. Montana has only lost to ISU like once in the last twenty years but in recent years the Griz have had problems in the Dome.