PDA

View Full Version : What does everyone have planned for tomorrow???

mountain_man
December 6th, 2007, 03:02 PM
i hope to work very little tomorrow and head on over to Boone for lunch. as soon as allowed, i am going to fire up the grill and have some brats and brews.

friday night is the first thing that's crossed my mind every morning this week. here's to a great game, and safe travels for fans from both schools.

HiHiYikas
December 6th, 2007, 03:23 PM
Leaving from Richmond at about 9 am. Going to hang out at my brother's apartment and around town for a while, then on to Raley for tailgating.

I have been thinking about the game all week myself.

appfan2008
December 6th, 2007, 03:25 PM
I will go to my part time construction job here in Boone until 330 come back and take a shower and nap and get dinner and then walk from my apartment straight to the stadium like i do about 545 so i can get in at 600... and then stay after the game to get tickets (i hope) well into the night... that is why i need the nap

mcveyrl
December 6th, 2007, 03:25 PM
I'm going to work (just got a case continued so I can go in casual!! BTW, that's not the reason the case got continued, but it didn't hurt :p)

Then, I'm going to take Dorothy Mantooth out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again...No wait, that was last week.

Our rec. league basketball season actually starts tomorrow night and my game is at 9. xbawlingx So, I'll have to watch the first quarter, TIVO the rest of the game and watch it when I get home.

If not for the basketball game, I'd probably be in Boone.

UNHWildCats
December 6th, 2007, 03:27 PM
i'll be tracking down 2008 schedules :p

mountain_man
December 6th, 2007, 03:33 PM
if anyone would like to meet up for lunch let me know.

89Hen
December 6th, 2007, 03:35 PM
I will actually have to tape the game tomorrow and watch it later. Christmas concert (89Jr's first ever) at 7pm. xthumbsupx

CrackerRiley
December 6th, 2007, 03:41 PM
Exam at 9am then I'm free all day. Which probably means drinking all day for me and the roomies.

OL FU
December 6th, 2007, 03:47 PM
Exam at 9am then I'm free all day. Which probably means drinking all day for me and the roomies.

Which means Richmond should park their buses in Blowing Rockxlolx

appfan2008
December 6th, 2007, 03:47 PM
I will actually have to tape the game tomorrow and watch it later. Christmas concert (89Jr's first ever) at 7pm. xthumbsupx

good luck to 89 jr.... those are the best to watch on tape 20 years later... i hope you will film it...

AppIAA
December 6th, 2007, 04:00 PM
Got my exam moved to 2 instead of 3, so i will take that, go back home, drink with the roomies, walk to raley around 5 when it opens for tailgating

appstate1998
December 6th, 2007, 04:28 PM
Crying myself to sleep tonight because I can' make it and may be late watching it as well...8:30am til prob 730-8pm installing a new server for a medical practice :(

james_lawfirm
December 6th, 2007, 04:34 PM
Hope to be there to tailgate at 5:00 in the lower Justice lot. Y'all drop by and say hello if you have a chance to share a beer and a yarn. Appgirl will be there, our 2 sons & 2 guests who are NC State grads, but are honorary App fans (as voted by me). They attended the ASU alumni bash in Raleigh to watch the Mich. game on Sept. 1, so they're trying!!

APPride
December 6th, 2007, 04:44 PM
I will go to my part time construction job here in Boone until 330 come back and take a shower and nap and get dinner and then walk from my apartment straight to the stadium like i do about 545 so i can get in at 600... and then stay after the game to get tickets (i hope) well into the night... that is why i need the nap (this little side bar explain kills me!!!)

ahhhhhhhh...YOUTH...you young 'uns got it made :) :) :)

AppChicago
December 6th, 2007, 04:58 PM
Up here in Chicago, some App faithful are all getting together at a bar over by Wrigley Field to get rowdy and make a city filled with Big Ten fans to go "THESE guys again?"

Yes sir. Those guys again.

Syntax Error
December 6th, 2007, 05:00 PM
got the DVR ready!

CollegeSportsInfo
December 6th, 2007, 05:05 PM
Up in the air. Should remain responsible since I'm meeting up with a few Blue Hen folks to watch the game. This Umass fan is pullin' for a CAA Championship.

Purple For Life
December 6th, 2007, 05:06 PM
Isn't tomorrow Friday?

Well anyway, I have a buttload of stuff to catch up on school-wise, then a class at 2, then work from 6-10. Hoping to head to the Man's house to perhaps catch the DVR'ed game, as I'm fairly certain that he will record it, he's that loony for football...

ERASU2113
December 6th, 2007, 05:07 PM
i hope to work very little tomorrow and head on over to Boone for lunch. as soon as allowed, i am going to fire up the grill and have some brats and brews.

friday night is the first thing that's crossed my mind every morning this week. here's to a great game, and safe travels for fans from both schools.

Since you can't tailgate on campus until 5 tomorrow. I'm planning to head to a local bar in town and drink some beer...$1 drafts! :D.....then around 5 head down to Raley to meet up with some friends who are coming into town.

appsfan
December 6th, 2007, 05:26 PM
I'll hit Duncan between 5 and 5:30, have a few adult beverages, and then probably go by the Yosef Club room.

Tod
December 6th, 2007, 05:53 PM
I'll be working, with no way to follow the game. :( :( :(

EdubAlum
December 6th, 2007, 05:59 PM
gotta drive to the Oregon Coast and do some cleanup at the beach house, bad storm last week while i was away having fun in Boone Nc.

james_lawfirm
December 6th, 2007, 06:01 PM
I'm going to work (just got a case continued so I can go in casual!! BTW, that's not the reason the case got continued, but it didn't hurt :p)

Then, I'm going to take Dorothy Mantooth out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again...No wait, that was last week.

Our rec. league basketball season actually starts tomorrow night and my game is at 9. xbawlingx So, I'll have to watch the first quarter, TIVO the rest of the game and watch it when I get home.

If not for the basketball game, I'd probably be in Boone.

McVeyrl:

Are you a Tenn. atty? The "case continued" language has me thinking you are.

phillyAPP
December 6th, 2007, 06:02 PM
gotta drive to the Oregon Coast and do some cleanup at the beach house, bad storm last week while i was away having fun in Boone Nc.

Take a long dinner hour between 5-8pm and watch the game !

Thanks for coming to the game.

mcveyrl
December 6th, 2007, 06:19 PM
McVeyrl:

Are you a Tenn. atty? The "case continued" language has me thinking you are.

Yep! 'Tis true.

Had a landlord-tenant case tomorrow, but client wanted it continued. One less day of wearing a suit for me!!

appfan2008
December 6th, 2007, 06:23 PM
(this little side bar explain kills me!!!)

ahhhhhhhh...YOUTH...you young 'uns got it made :) :) :)

it really is wonderful to be 21!!!!!

ERASU2113
December 6th, 2007, 06:28 PM
it really is wonderful to be 21!!!!!

AMEN! Gotta love it! :D

appfan2008
December 6th, 2007, 06:31 PM

are you 21 also ER?

my bday is 4/19/86... yours?

SunCoastBlueHen
December 6th, 2007, 06:32 PM

Ditto here. I have family stuff going on and will have to watch on DVR delay when I get home (at least I get to fast forward through commercials and replay every Richmond TD). :p

appfan2008
December 6th, 2007, 06:37 PM
Ditto here. I have family stuff going on and will have to watch on DVR delay when I get home (at least I get to fast forward through commercials and replay every Richmond TD). :p

what richmond TD? who said they would have any of those???

jk with our rush defense and their rush offenseboth teams will have quite a few TD's (plural)

CrackerRiley
December 6th, 2007, 06:37 PM
yep, just turned 21 in September.

Go...gate
December 6th, 2007, 06:39 PM
I'm afraid tomorrow is a work day, but I will keep up with the game through the 'net.

ERASU2113
December 6th, 2007, 06:42 PM
are you 21 also ER?

2/26/86 xthumbsupx

yorkcountyUNHfan
December 6th, 2007, 06:43 PM
Work till 5

Scout South Portland v Massabesic hoops @7

Hope to get to a bar to catch the end of the game.xthumbsupx

thmst30
December 6th, 2007, 06:46 PM
Work my ass off, and get to the game with about 15 minutes until kickoff. Just glad to be going.

APPride
December 6th, 2007, 06:49 PM
Work my ass off, and get to the game with about 15 minutes until kickoff. Just glad to be going.

well, you won't need your ass thats for sure...just ur 2 feet to stand on!

Purple For Life
December 6th, 2007, 07:10 PM
2/26/86 xthumbsupx

OMG I WAS IN FIRST GRADE IN 1986!! xeekx xeekx xeekx xeekx xeekx

ASUMountaineer
December 6th, 2007, 07:12 PM

Sadly, me too.

ERASU2113
December 6th, 2007, 07:29 PM

I wasn't there until '92 xwhistlex

AppIAA
December 6th, 2007, 09:24 PM
Since you can't tailgate on campus until 5 tomorrow. I'm planning to head to a local bar in town and drink some beer...$1 drafts! :D.....then around 5 head down to Raley to meet up with some friends who are coming into town.

Which bar is this?

ERASU2113
December 6th, 2007, 09:33 PM
Klondike, Parthenon and Flipside, jsut across from campus at the entrance to Rivers Street on 321.

Buddy of mine said Klondike has $1 drafts

Grizo406
December 6th, 2007, 09:35 PM

Cry me a river, PFL...I was in first grade in 1954!xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx

I could almost be your older brother!??!;)

KiddBrewer
December 6th, 2007, 10:27 PM
i got a feeling if yosef clubbers dont get to raley early they are going to be pisssssed off. student will fill that lot in 10 minutes.

mountaineertider
December 6th, 2007, 10:36 PM
Stats Exam at 9
Art Exam at 12
Game time from 3 on

HaveFunKc
December 6th, 2007, 10:38 PM
This APP is on a plane to Dallas, TX at 4pm out of Greensboro... SUX to be me!!! I plan on watching the game in Dallas as soon as I touchdown. Anyone watching in Big D? I'm stuck at the Embassy Suites - South. I'll be wearing a Mountaineer Jersey!!! :D

The only good thing about it - I'll be enjoying 80 degree weather! :) :)

This is the playoffs! To be the best, you got to beat the best! xthumbsupx

MountaineerGuy
December 6th, 2007, 10:44 PM

What's good about 80 degree weather? I love the mountain, snow, freezing rain, pneumonia and all!

BECAUSE IT'S GREAT TO BE A MOUNTAINEER!!!!!

Bettina90
December 6th, 2007, 10:52 PM
Doing a shot and smoking a victory smoke around 11:15.xnodx

AppChicago
December 6th, 2007, 11:14 PM
This APP is on a plane to Dallas, TX at 4pm out of Greensboro... SUX to be me!!! I plan on watching the game in Dallas as soon as I touchdown. Anyone watching in Big D? I'm stuck at the Embassy Suites - South. I'll be wearing a Mountaineer Jersey!!! :D

This is the playoffs! To be the best, you got to beat the best! xthumbsupx

From the Alumni website:

DALLAS/ FT. WORTH, TX
Humperdinks - 7:00pm Central
2208 W Northwest Hwy
Dallas, TX 75220
(214) 358-4159

(http://www.alumni.appstate.edu/events/playoffviewingparties2.html)

ERASU2113
December 7th, 2007, 12:12 AM
So, a little off topic...

Ray's weather and Weather channel said no snow/sleet/ice tonight. I just walked out of my apartment. It's 22-23 degrees and sleeting.

Please snow tomorrow....please

T-Dog
December 7th, 2007, 12:49 AM
Yeah, took my car back and a solid layer of ice was over it. There's ice everywhere in downtown Boone right now.

siuham
December 7th, 2007, 02:09 AM
Bah, going to have to find someone that knows what the FCS is to follow the game for me through text messages. Lady friend has a formal so I'll be there all night instead of watching the game. Going to miss one hell of a game methinks.

mountain_man
December 7th, 2007, 09:02 AM
well, the day started early for the mountain_man.

we had a huge structure fire this morning around 3:30 AM, but thats ok, it allowed me to get this game day going a bit earlier.

it's friday baby. GO APPS!

spelunker64
December 7th, 2007, 09:09 AM
DVR set, beer full of fridge and I can finnally watch some good FCS football on the tube...

andy7171
December 7th, 2007, 09:14 AM
are you 21 also ER?

Dear God I'm old! xbawlingx

I was a freshman in HS!

skinny_uncle
December 7th, 2007, 09:18 AM

Pup.

OldRef
December 7th, 2007, 09:21 AM
Cry me a river, PFL...I was in first grade in 1954!xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx

I could almost be your older brother!??!;)

I dont feel so bad now,Grizo406. I was in the first grade in 1967...

bamamountaineer1013
December 7th, 2007, 09:23 AM
This whole work thing is driving me crazy

back2back
December 7th, 2007, 09:40 AM
School got cancelled. Headed to Basin Creek in Elkin, to meet some friends headed to the game, for some good food about 2:30 (Cheese Sticks, Ribeye Steak Sandwich and Homemade Fries). Wish it were all you can eat shrimp night. xsmiley_wix

KiddBrewer
December 7th, 2007, 09:57 AM
School got cancelled. Headed to Basin Creek in Elkin, to meet some friends headed to the game, for some good food about 2:30 (Cheese Sticks, Ribeye Steak Sandwich and Homemade Fries). Wish it were all you can eat shrimp night. xsmiley_wix

I believe theyve got spider, all you can eat, on the menu at KiddBrewerCafe in boone, you should try that out....i dont know about spider, might be okay?xcoolx

neersnbeers
December 7th, 2007, 10:04 AM
Wow haven't been to basin creek in a long time. Grew up up the nountain in sparta. Anyways headed up 2 Boone very shortly. Gonna get nasty tonight!!!!GO APPS!!!!

LacesOut
December 7th, 2007, 10:19 AM
~Working til 4:30 ish here in Wilmington, DE.
~Fight the Friday afternoon traffic to Newark, DE, to hit the gym from 5:30 to 7 ish.
~Watch the first half of the game.
~Head somewhere with mah lady friend for a late dinner/drinks.
~Come home and.......you know the rest!

APPride
December 7th, 2007, 10:26 AM

another favorite...

ASUMountaineer
December 7th, 2007, 10:27 AM
5:00pm: Depart for Boone
6:30pm: Arrive at Justice Lot
6:33:13pm: Mr. Crown meet Mr. Coke
6:40pm: Repeat (and so on)
7:15pm: Enter Kidd Brewer and hopefully meet up with the CitDog and Appaholic on the way to my seats
8:00pm: Kickoff, under the lights.

Go MOUNTAINEERS!

Bettina90
December 7th, 2007, 10:46 AM
5:00pm: Depart for Boone
6:30pm: Arrive at Justice Lot
6:33:13pm: Mr. Crown meet Mr. Coke
6:40pm: Repeat (and so on)
7:15pm: Enter Kidd Brewer and hopefully meet up with the CitDog and Appaholic on the way to my seats
8:00pm: Kickoff, under the lights.

Go MOUNTAINEERS!

That Crown & Coke prep time would not get you a scholarship to my Program!

ASU98
December 7th, 2007, 11:07 AM
Wow haven't been to basin creek in a long time. Grew up up the nountain in sparta. Anyways headed up 2 Boone very shortly. Gonna get nasty tonight!!!!GO APPS!!!!

I'm jealous. I've made the drive from Forest City to Boone many times, but now I live down in Alabama and wont make it this weekend. Already have some good Championship tickets and I CANT WAIT to watch the Neers in action tonite!!! Anybody Mountaineers happen to be going out to watch the game later somewhere in Birmingham, AL?

th0m
December 7th, 2007, 11:10 AM
Dutch ergometer championships tomorrow...so today I'm mostly EATING! And making food for tomorrow morning...sorry nothing football related!

poly51
December 7th, 2007, 11:13 AM
Going to Sacramento this afternoon to go to the Vikings 49ers game in San Francisco on Sunday. My son has been a huge Vikings fan since he was a little kid. I don't know why as he is from Central California.

ASUMountaineer
December 7th, 2007, 11:54 AM
That Crown & Coke prep time would not get you a scholarship to my Program!

Good thing I already have my degree! :D

KiddBrewer
December 7th, 2007, 12:09 PM
terribly difficult history exam 3:00
walk to raley at roughly 4:45
begin consuming large amounts of cheap beer 5:00:02
-im done for the semester after today, its a must
walk to the game to find my general seat at the 15 yard line 6:45
hopefully rush the field sometime after 11pm!

JMU-MRD-DAD
December 7th, 2007, 12:17 PM
Great post..........

I was in first grade in 1966........
I have a 21 year old.......BTW..having WAY to much fun @ JMU.....
I plan to watch both games this weekend........I too have a fridge full of beer...........

....and since today is Friday....tomorrow I will be reading the headlines... ASU headed to Chatty for the 3rd year......

ASUMountaineer
December 7th, 2007, 01:12 PM
[/B]
Great post..........

I was in first grade in 1966........
I have a 21 year old.......BTW..having WAY to much fun @ JMU.....
I plan to watch both games this weekend........I too have a fridge full of beer...........

....and since today is Friday....tomorrow I will be reading the headlines... ASU headed to Chatty for the 3rd year......

I hope you're right, but don't say those things...can't be too careful. xwhistlex xwhistlex

Purple For Life
December 7th, 2007, 03:56 PM
Well at least I don't feel TOO old.

I have a friend who was born in 1988 and it makes me feel terribly old. The girl that rear-ended me earlier this year was born in 1990! xeekx