PDA

View Full Version : App v. EWU tailgating pictures

EdubAlum
December 4th, 2007, 09:13 PM
Anyone got any to post? i have a few pregame pictures, but that's it.

Appstate29
December 4th, 2007, 09:15 PM
sorry I didn't get to meet you man! Hope you had a pleasant time in Boone!

feb18blacksunday
December 4th, 2007, 09:20 PM
I think we met in the Yosef lot before the game. You had on the EWU basketball jersey and were with two guys, one witha beer tasting shirt on.

appfan2008
December 4th, 2007, 09:42 PM
i dont have any pictures either but my goodness it was a beautiful day in the high country with plenty of awesome tailgating...

KiddBrewer
December 4th, 2007, 09:50 PM
edubalum, it was real nice to meet ya man, if you dont remember, it was over there by the port-a-johns hahaha

EdubAlum
December 4th, 2007, 11:07 PM
that was me! good to meet you all. I really had fun tailgating with everyone, and i actually came back to Oregon with a sunburn it was so nice out.

crunifan
December 4th, 2007, 11:13 PM
Man, I am jealous you guys still have nice weather to tailgate.

UNI and Delaware had to tailgate in a winter storm complete with freezing rain, sleet, followed by snow. Another storm is expected tomorrow...

It was fun hearing the snow slide off the Dome during the game though, haha.

uofmman1122
December 5th, 2007, 12:50 AM
UNI and Delaware had to tailgate in a winter storm complete with freezing rain, sleet, followed by snow. Another storm is expected tomorrow...Jeeze! Doesn't get much better than that! Now that's what I call tailgating weather!! xthumbsupx

ASUG8
December 5th, 2007, 07:51 AM
Good meeting you EDubb - I met you under the tents in Raley lot. I was right behind the EW bench on the 37 yd line on the front row, and I was wearing a t-shirt with a sweatshirt and jacket on the railing in front of me. My face got sunburned a little since it was so nice out. I don't think it will be quite as hospitable Friday night.

mlbowl
December 5th, 2007, 07:56 AM
uhhhhhh...isn't the title of this thread 'App v. EWU tailgating pictures'...SOMEBODY POST SOME DAMN PICTURES!:D xcoolx

EdubAlum
December 11th, 2007, 03:31 PM
fine everyone, here i'll put in the only two i have

EdubAlum and TheKDL
http://www.forestresourcesaffairs.com/hostedimages/appstate/appstate1.JPG

http://www.forestresourcesaffairs.com/hostedimages/appstate/appstate2.JPG

Griz40
December 11th, 2007, 03:35 PM
Is that a Yeungling you got in your hand???? Ahh that is some good beer!!! Can't find much of that here in Texas.

EdubAlum
December 11th, 2007, 03:40 PM
Is that a Yeungling you got in your hand???? Ahh that is some good beer!!! Can't find much of that here in Texas.

yes sir, double fisting it and a redbull;)

I love going back east just for the Yeungling, I'll have to thank all the beautiful people in Washington DC and new york city for introducing that to me a few years ago

bamamountaineer1013
December 11th, 2007, 04:09 PM
yes sir, double fisting it and a redbull;)

I love going back east just for the Yeungling, I'll have to thank all the beautiful people in Washington DC and new york city for introducing that to me a few years ago

Yeah but in a can??? Tastes better in bottles IMO.

feb18blacksunday
December 11th, 2007, 04:50 PM
2nd picture is almost infront of our tailgate.:(

Mountaineer#96
December 11th, 2007, 04:51 PM
Yeah man!! We need more pics.

appfan2008
December 11th, 2007, 06:54 PM
nice pictures... more!

james_lawfirm
December 11th, 2007, 07:18 PM
that was me! good to meet you all. I really had fun tailgating with everyone, and i actually came back to Oregon with a sunburn it was so nice out.

We shook hands near the ticket office in front of the little rock at the stadium. I remember the basketball jersey.

Glad you made the trip.

EdubAlum
December 12th, 2007, 09:31 AM
We shook hands near the ticket office in front of the little rock at the stadium. I remember the basketball jersey.

Glad you made the trip.

next year i hope to see you in cheney!