PDA

View Full Version : SLC/Great West Challenge?

McNeese_beat
December 4th, 2007, 11:08 AM
They might as well call it that as SLC and GWFC teams continue to schedule each other out of conference out of necessity.

And if there was a challenge, the GWFC would have kicked the Southland in the pants two straight years.

Anyway, a Cal Poly fan came on McNeese's board saying that that Poly is coming to Lake Charles next year, I assume in the first half of a home-and-home. McNeese also goes to South Dakota State (which, I do realize, is actually an SLC/Gateway game) and will go to South Dakota in 2009 (both the Dakota games are the back half of home-and-homes).

Any other Southland/Great West games out there?

GeauxColonels
December 4th, 2007, 12:38 PM
I wish I knew, but Nicholls State is pretty tight-lipped about the schedule until May usually. It sucks!

Russ B
December 4th, 2007, 12:45 PM
UC Davis plays at Central Arkansas next year, I think. Return game for their trip to Davis in 2006, I would assume.

JoshUCA
December 4th, 2007, 01:53 PM
UC Davis plays at Central Arkansas next year, I think. Return game for their trip to Davis in 2006, I would assume.

I can't wait!

BEAR
December 4th, 2007, 03:30 PM

Yikes! After what UC Davis did in 2006...I hope several talented seniors have graduated..xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

slostang
December 4th, 2007, 04:40 PM
I also hear that Cal Poly will be traveling to Northwestern State next season.