PDA

View Full Version : What would be your favorite champ game in 2007?

Syntax Error
December 2nd, 2007, 05:17 PM
What would be your favorite champ game in 2007?

Southern Illinois vs. Appalachian State

Southern Illinois vs. Richmond

Appalachian State vs. Delaware

Delaware vs. Richmond

and why?

Syntax Error
December 2nd, 2007, 05:22 PM
Appalachian State vs. Delaware for selfish reasons. Chatty would be packed and the atmosphere would be incredible. It will be great with any of them but the most fans would be there for an Appalachian State vs. Delaware game.

Eight Legger
December 2nd, 2007, 05:24 PM
SIU-Richmond, because the NCAA is bending over to give Delaware help against SIU, so hopefully the Salukis will take it to them.

JohnStOnge
December 2nd, 2007, 05:30 PM
Southern Illinois vs. Richmond because I'm pulling for Southern Illinois to win it all but if they don't I'd like to see somebody who's never done it get it.

Syntax Error
December 2nd, 2007, 05:31 PM
SIU-Richmond, because the NCAA is bending over to give Delaware help against SIU, so hopefully the Salukis will take it to them.xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx Read the rules:
Semifinal Determination Procedure

Please note, however, that the determination of which teams play on which dates is subject to change if issues arise (e.g., host facility specifications) that necessitate a change in the best interest of the championship. http://www.collegesportingnews.com/article.asp?articleid=82975

You do not have to apologize for being a homer and picking the Spiders but UD smack goes on the Smack Board please. xrolleyesx

HENJOHN
December 2nd, 2007, 05:35 PM
SIU-Richmond, because the NCAA is bending over to give Delaware help against SIU, so hopefully the Salukis will take it to them.

Are you kidding.................bending over? WOuld you want the same courtesy if you were snowed/iced in for 2 days? The team can't leave Iowa until MONDAY.

ButlerGSU
December 2nd, 2007, 05:39 PM
Are you kidding.................bending over? WOuld you want the same courtesy if you were snowed/iced in for 2 days? The team can't leave Iowa until MONDAY.

I agree, the circumstances are well beyond UDel's control. Even with the extra day they are at a disadvantage.

Appdad
December 2nd, 2007, 05:45 PM
I agree, the circumstances are well beyond UDel's control. Even with the extra day they are at a disadvantage.

Gish, moving their game to Saturday is the least one can do.

Let's help those in need.

BTW, is Delaware in final exams. If so, ouch.

HiHiYikas
December 2nd, 2007, 05:47 PM
Appalachian State vs. Delaware for selfish reasons. Chatty would be packed and the atmosphere would be incredible. It will be great with any of them but the most fans would be there for an Appalachian State vs. Delaware game.
i'm for it.

AppStateSVX
December 2nd, 2007, 05:54 PM
Appy and Delaware. I want to see them in action!

Syntax Error
December 2nd, 2007, 05:56 PM
I wonder if UNI is allowing UD to practice in the dome? Maybe even their coaches are helping UD prepare for SIU? If so, that is a HUGE advantage for UD.

GaSouthern
December 2nd, 2007, 06:18 PM
Appy vs. Del

Del wins it all.

MountaineerGuy
December 2nd, 2007, 06:25 PM
Appalachian vs Delaware.

Because Delaware looks like Michigan, and we could finish the season like we started it ;-)

mtoliver
December 2nd, 2007, 06:34 PM
App/UD. We won in 05, 06. We beat JMU(04 champs) first round. want UD in finals(03 champs) EWU got McNeese(02 Champs before we could see them in round 2.

Geez... that would mean App's post-season schedule would have included EVERY SINGLE NATIONAL CHAMP FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS!!!!!! xeekx

and homeristic reasons...... xthumbsupx

Mountaineer#96
December 2nd, 2007, 06:38 PM
App vs Del .........the place would have people packed everywhere just like last years game. It made for a great showcase of FCS talent and support on national TV. So if that could take place again this year that would be great.

ASUMountaineer
December 2nd, 2007, 06:43 PM
Appalachian vs. Delaware because I've never been able to see us play them. We played SIU in 05.

Tribe4SF
December 2nd, 2007, 06:48 PM

Fortunately you're the only Spider fan with an attitude about this.xsmhx Hen fans, and the rest of us in the CAA are pulling for the Spiders.

GO CAA!!!xthumbsupx

DTSpider
December 2nd, 2007, 06:50 PM
UR - UD, who wouldn't want to see a rematch of the 5 OT thriller? Of course, with replay it may have ended in regulation ;)

Tribe4SF
December 2nd, 2007, 06:51 PM
I wonder if UNI is allowing UD to practice in the dome? Maybe even their coaches are helping UD prepare for SIU? If so, that is a HUGE advantage for UD.

More likely that Panther coaches are helping SIU. Brown is probably communicating with KC about SIU. Pretty common for conference mates to reach out this time of year.

Houndawg
December 2nd, 2007, 06:56 PM
More likely that Panther coaches are helping SIU. Brown is probably communicating with KC about SIU. Pretty common for conference mates to reach out this time of year.

Probably. UMass is probably doing the same. Should be a great game.

Ivytalk
December 2nd, 2007, 07:07 PM
Appy vs. Del

Del wins it all.

I like the way you think!;)

Houndawg
December 2nd, 2007, 07:17 PM
SIU-Richmond. The brackets this year ensured that the road to the NC goes through the CAA. Let it be so. If SIU won that one I think we'd have a mighty annoyed selection committee chairman.xnodx

spdram
December 2nd, 2007, 07:21 PM
My Spiders for obvious reasons, then my conference mates. After that I would have to go with SIU (that's all that's left after we knock out ASUxsmiley_wix ).

HENJOHN
December 2nd, 2007, 07:40 PM
I think a rematch of UD and Richmond (especially after a 5 OT game that was just an "all-timer") would be pretty cool. Richmond was the best team I saw this year next to UNI and they are real well coached.........just like us!!

AZGrizFan
December 2nd, 2007, 08:26 PM
I voted SIU vs Richmond. Crown an ALL NEW champ this year. xnodx

BigHouseClosedEnd
December 2nd, 2007, 08:31 PM

So you think UNI Coaches would help UD ... the team that just knocked them out of the tourney ... prepare for their game against conference mates?

Interesting.

crunifan
December 2nd, 2007, 08:37 PM
SIU-Richmond. The brackets this year ensured that the road to the NC goes through the CAA. Let it be so. If SIU won that one I think we'd have a mighty annoyed selection committee chairman.xnodx

I agree, I want SIU-Richmond.

I don't want to see Appalachian State in the final. They got so lucky with how their bracket panned out (no McNeese OR Montana). And I want to see a Gateway team in the national title.

Win it all Salukis!

TheValleyRaider
December 2nd, 2007, 09:45 PM
Southern Illinois - Richmond

Definately want to see some new blood, but would also prefer not to have an all-CAA final

jonmac
December 2nd, 2007, 09:50 PM
Chose ASU/SIU. Homer reasons for app. Delaware scares the heck outa me. Flacco and Cuff = long night.

APPSTER
December 2nd, 2007, 09:58 PM
I agree, I want SIU-Richmond.

I don't want to see Appalachian State in the final. They got so lucky with how their bracket panned out (no McNeese OR Montana). And I want to see a Gateway team in the national title.

Win it all Salukis!

Say that again?....Lucky would have meant that we would have played McNeese and Montana. EWU and Richmond are way better teams than McNeese and Montana......possibly the two most overrated seeds in the history of the playoffs.

thmst30
December 2nd, 2007, 10:19 PM
No no no, every win for App is "lucky" so of course if we win a third title we got "lucky" with our bracket. We have no choice who we play, we just show up and do our best to win, thats all you have to do to win a title. Doesn't matter who gets through they just have to win. So we're not "lucky" we just take care of OUR business and let everything else fall into place.

Houndawg
December 2nd, 2007, 10:23 PM
No no no, every win for App is "lucky" so of course if we win a third title we got "lucky" with our bracket. We have no choice who we play, we just show up and do our best to win, thats all you have to do to win a title. Doesn't matter who gets through they just have to win. So we're not "lucky" we just take care of OUR business and let everything else fall into place.

At least people notice that you're in the playoffs. SIU has been getting overlooked all year. We don't even draw any smack.

Syntax Error
December 2nd, 2007, 10:25 PM
I voted SIU vs Richmond. Crown an ALL NEW champ this year. Richmond would be new but SIU already has a title.

thmst30
December 2nd, 2007, 10:27 PM
At least people notice that you're in the playoffs. SIU has been getting overlooked all year. We don't even draw any smack.
LOL, I'll smack yalls ass up and down if you want me too.xasswhipx :D

Also I've noticed your still in and BTW the ONLY seed left. Keeping my eyes on you for sure.xcoolx

stevdock
December 2nd, 2007, 10:36 PM
I picked all of them, because the FCS has it right with the playoffs. There is nothing better than proving the best of the field instead of the polls in the FBS. I personally think the FBS shouldn't have a champion this year since nobody has actually earned a shot at it so far this year. All have at least 1 loss, except Hawaii, and even Ohio State's schedule was very suspect.

ErksEagles
December 2nd, 2007, 10:37 PM
App St. vs Delaware

thmst30
December 2nd, 2007, 10:37 PM
I picked all of them, because the FCS has it right with the playoffs. There is nothing better than proving the best of the field instead of the polls in the FBS. I personally think the FBS shouldn't have a champion this year since nobody has actually earned a shot at it so far this year. All have at least 1 loss, except Hawaii, and even Ohio State's schedule was very suspect.
Good political stance on the poll there.:)

Peems
December 2nd, 2007, 10:42 PM
Say that again?....Lucky would have meant that we would have played McNeese and Montana. EWU and Richmond are way better teams than McNeese and Montana......possibly the two most overrated seeds in the history of the playoffs.

Smack thread.

thmst30
December 2nd, 2007, 10:46 PM
Smack thread.

Yup, and for the record to me Montana wasn't grossly overranked, they just ran into a good football team playing at a high level.... until the Richmond game.

crunifan
December 2nd, 2007, 11:14 PM
Saying Montana and McNeese were overrated is stupid. You have no idea about that. Perhaps McNeese and EWU didn't match up well. Perhaps they played a very bad game. Montana did win the head to head match up with EWU. Eastern Washington and Richmond are great teams, but to say they are heads above Montana and McNeese without any evidence is just stupid.

KiddBrewer
December 2nd, 2007, 11:40 PM
app/delaware....cause apps in it, and if we beat deleware, it shows we can beat a good running back....

thmst30
December 2nd, 2007, 11:41 PM
app/delaware....cause apps in it, and if we beat deleware, it shows we can beat a good running back....
Winning THIS week would prove we can beat a good running back. Hightower is a beast.

Jaxhen
December 3rd, 2007, 08:28 AM

Wow, that is a pretty unfair comment. UD's team is still in Iowa or has just left within the past hour or so. By the time they would get home, it would be this evening which means they would basically only have two days to dissect film, practice, and let the trainers heal the injuries from Saturday's game, and then they would have to fly back to the midwest on Thursday at the latest. In addition, these kids are student athletes which have finals starting this Friday and will have to miss school on Monday already. That puts a tremendous amount of pressure on these kids. I can't imagine anyone, especially a fellow CAA fan, would object to moving this game to Saturday to at least somewhat mitigate a decided disadvantage. I would hope that any team in this situation would be granted the same consideration.

APPride
December 3rd, 2007, 08:56 AM
Wow, that is a pretty unfair comment. UD's team is still in Iowa or has just left within the past hour or so. By the time they would get home, it would be this evening which means they would basically only have two days to dissect film, practice, and let the trainers heal the injuries from Saturday's game, and then they would have to fly back to the midwest on Thursday at the latest. In addition, these kids are student athletes which have finals starting this Friday and will have to miss school on Monday already. That puts a tremendous amount of pressure on these kids. I can't imagine anyone, especially a fellow CAA fan, would object to moving this game to Saturday to at least somewhat mitigate a decided disadvantage. I would hope that any team in this situation would be granted the same consideration.

ok, ok...you sold me...if they are just now leaving Iowa thats harsh...especially since they gotta head right back out to "corn country"...
hey now, we got corn too...just the drinkin' kind :D

Blue Hen Nation
December 3rd, 2007, 09:02 AM
Appy and Delaware. I want to see them in action!

Not only that, but both teams receive ample fan support and would send their legions to Chatty.

Purple For Life
December 3rd, 2007, 09:17 AM
Okay, I REALLY do not think that UNI would do anything to help Delaware out, especially letting them play in the Dome.

I think it's karmic justice that they are stuck here until today...and I'm rooting for the Salukis--because they were the best conference team next to us and they are a GOOD team. Bring one home for the Gateway!!

Killsback
December 3rd, 2007, 10:26 AM

I think the Gateway does now allow its teams to provide any help when playing a conference foe. I would hope that UNI and its staff would want the Salukis to prevail for the conference.

VT Wildcat Fan53
December 3rd, 2007, 10:44 AM
On another thread, I picked UDel vs App St. However, I would love to see the Hens vs the Spiders, Part 2. However, I think both talent and destiny are on the side of the Mountaineeers. If Delaware's defense remains opportunistic and can control QB's, the Blue Hens win it all. NOBODY will stop Flacco, Cuff, and company.

VT Wildcat Fan53
December 3rd, 2007, 10:47 AM

YOU may be underestimating Hightower, but I can bet you that the App St coaches are worrying big time about how to stop him. He is a great college football player. Be prepared to be hit from the opening whistle.

spdram
December 3rd, 2007, 11:32 AM

I don't think all the facts were out when the statement was made, of course the games should have been switched. Doesn't mean you have to be happy with it. I'm pulling for a UR/UD rematch in Chatty!

citdog
December 3rd, 2007, 11:34 AM
I chose Appy and Del because i want to meet the posters from DEl in chatty.

skinny_uncle
December 3rd, 2007, 12:44 PM
Richmond would be new but SIU already has a title.

It has been a long time since 1983, though.

proasu89
December 3rd, 2007, 12:46 PM
It has been a long time since 1983, though.

You beat WCU that year I believe?

skinny_uncle
December 3rd, 2007, 12:48 PM
You beat WCU that year I believe?
Yep.
Like a drum.

APPride
December 3rd, 2007, 01:22 PM
SO, checkin' in here & looks like 67% want to see App go 4 3 !! xnodx xnodx

Houndawg
December 3rd, 2007, 01:27 PM
SO, checkin' in here & looks like 67% want to see App go 4 3 !! xnodx xnodx

If it turns out to be SIU/Richmond the whining will never stop.:(

mlbowl
December 3rd, 2007, 01:27 PM
SIU vs. Richmondxnodx

Blue Hen Nation
December 3rd, 2007, 01:29 PM
I chose Appy and Del because i want to meet the posters from DEl in chatty.

We'll drink you under the table. xnodx

The Moody1
December 3rd, 2007, 01:32 PM
Saying Montana and McNeese were overrated is stupid. You have no idea about that. Perhaps McNeese and EWU didn't match up well. Perhaps they played a very bad game. Montana did win the head to head match up with EWU. Eastern Washington and Richmond are great teams, but to say they are heads above Montana and McNeese without any evidence is just stupid.

Saying App is lucky because we get to play in the bracket with the teams that beat Montana and McNeese is pretty stupid too.

Oldhen
December 3rd, 2007, 01:34 PM
Gish, moving their game to Saturday is the least one can do.

Let's help those in need.

BTW, is Delaware in final exams. If so, ouch.

Last day of class is Wednesday...finals start Friday.

proasu89
December 3rd, 2007, 01:45 PM
We'll drink you under the table. xnodx

He's already under the table pi$$ing on everybody's leg in Crapsvillexsmiley_wix

GannonFan
December 3rd, 2007, 02:13 PM
I think the Gateway does now allow its teams to provide any help when playing a conference foe. I would hope that UNI and its staff would want the Salukis to prevail for the conference.

You're correct - Gateway rules did prevent UNI from sharing tape of SIU with the UD coaching staff. However, again, due to the weather/travel issues, the NCAA stepped in and requested that UNI bypass that rule, and they did and they did give SIU tape to UD.

Fresno St. Alum
December 3rd, 2007, 02:16 PM
Richmond vs. S.Illinois

Delaware & App St. been there done that

jbuggASU
December 3rd, 2007, 02:24 PM
When did every thread turn to smack around here? xconfusedx

bamamountaineer1013
December 3rd, 2007, 02:48 PM
When did every thread turn to smack around here? xconfusedx

It's that time of year when every team's fans decide to hop on and talk smack for a while. They usually go away after the holiday though.xthumbsupx

UDBlueLotFan
December 3rd, 2007, 03:16 PM
YOU may be underestimating Hightower, but I can bet you that the App St coaches are worrying big time about how to stop him. He is a great college football player. Be prepared to be hit from the opening whistle.

Agree, as a fan I'd like to see App/UD. Non-stop partying and tailgate, BUT Hightower may be too much for the App-D? UR will be running downhill from the start. Can't wait to watch Fri.night. Should be a great game xthumbsupx

Nebuta
December 3rd, 2007, 04:01 PM
I would LOVE to see an all CAA final. Rematch of CAA south.
I choice App St/Delaware because this match up is the most interesting.

Houndawg
December 3rd, 2007, 04:28 PM
You're correct - Gateway rules did prevent UNI from sharing tape of SIU with the UD coaching staff. However, again, due to the weather/travel issues, the NCAA stepped in and requested that UNI bypass that rule, and they did and they did give SIU tape to UD.

Why doesn't the NCAA step in, again, and move the game to Sunday so that UD can be well rested. In fact, while we're switching dates, why not switch stadiums too, just to be fair?

Mountaineer#96
December 3rd, 2007, 04:31 PM
I want houndawg vs citdog ........oh wait wrong thread?

caribbeanhen
December 3rd, 2007, 04:35 PM
Richmond vs. S.Illinois

Delaware & App St. been there done that

did I miss the big game?xconfusedx

caribbeanhen
December 3rd, 2007, 04:39 PM
Appalachian vs Delaware.

Because Delaware looks like Michigan, and we could finish the season like we started it ;-)

App St vs Delaware

no way your going to beat that helmet twice in the same year,

caribbeanhen
December 3rd, 2007, 04:41 PM
looks like Appy want a piece of chicken for dinner in Chatty

Mountaineer#96
December 3rd, 2007, 04:43 PM
did I miss the big game?xconfusedx

I think he is likely talking about the helmet.

caribbeanhen
December 3rd, 2007, 04:46 PM
I think he is likely talking about the helmet.

thanks 96

I am sure Delaware has never played App ST

GrizDen
December 3rd, 2007, 04:49 PM
I voted for Richmond vs. Southern Illinois. The main reason being that I'd like to see some new programs make it to the Championship game. With that said, I want the two best teams to make it....I'm just hoping that the semi-finals show that Richmond and S. Illinois are the top 2 xthumbsupx

SeattleGriz
December 3rd, 2007, 04:52 PM
Richmond vs SIU.

Always great to see some new blood in the championships.

Although I would like to see if App can 3 peat. That would be an incredible feat.

appfan2008
December 3rd, 2007, 05:35 PM
would love to face delaware... but it might be easier to get a ticket if we play SIU...

Philly Phoenix Phan
December 3rd, 2007, 05:40 PM
Gotta go with App v. Delaware, SoCon v. CAA, and two teams I am very familiar with. Ive followed some of the Delaware players since their high school days in my area, and I always pull for the SoCon in the playoffs. Depending on the elements, this could set up as a great offensive game. Plus I just cant seem to kick that Duke/Richmond game I was forced to sit through last year. Props to Richmond, but that was the most painful football game to be sober for...

UDBlueLotFan
December 3rd, 2007, 05:50 PM
Why doesn't the NCAA step in, again, and move the game to Sunday so that UD can be well rested. In fact, while we're switching dates, why not switch stadiums too, just to be fair?

No to Sunday, but thanks. It would be another short week of prep prior to Choo-Choo. xsmiley_wix
Now I agree with switching stadiums. Why is the NCAA going to make UD fans travel 14 hours to have a home game in Southern Illini xconfusedx xnodx

I-AA Fan
December 3rd, 2007, 05:53 PM
App St vs Delaware

no way your going to beat that helmet twice in the same year,

True unlike the other ...UD is good football team. xpeacex

Houndawg
December 3rd, 2007, 06:26 PM
Why is the NCAA going to make UD fans travel 14 hours to have a home game in Southern Illini xconfusedx xnodx

If they did any more for UD they'd have to strap on pads.xlolx

Purple For Life
December 3rd, 2007, 09:01 PM

Good point. Crybabies. At least you HAVE a game. Shut up!

skinny_uncle
December 3rd, 2007, 09:06 PM
No to Sunday, but thanks. It would be another short week of prep prior to Choo-Choo. xsmiley_wix
Now I agree with switching stadiums. Why is the NCAA going to make UD fans travel 14 hours to have a home game in Southern Illini xconfusedx xnodx

Because SIU earned a seed.

skinny_uncle
December 3rd, 2007, 09:06 PM
Good point. Crybabies. At least you HAVE a game. Shut up!
You are really Cap'n Cat aren't you?

mtoliver
December 10th, 2007, 11:31 PM
I posted this a while back in the "your favorite final game" thread...

App/UD. We won in 05, 06. We beat JMU(04 champs) first round. want UD in finals(03 champs) EWU got McNeese(02 Champs before we could see them in round 2.

Geez... that would mean App's post-season schedule would have included EVERY SINGLE NATIONAL CHAMP FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS!!!!!! xeekx

and homeristic reasons...... xthumbsupx

Hosea wrote this today in the CSN: So South article at the bottom under 'News & Notes'...

" The last school to win the FCS national title before Appalachian State was James Madison (2004), a program the Mountaineers have already faced in this year’s playoffs. Now, Appalachian State plays the school that won the 2003 national championship – Delaware."

Great minds flow in the same direction... xthumbsupx

mtoliver
December 10th, 2007, 11:37 PM
^oops wrong thread...

texcap
December 11th, 2007, 12:04 AM
I posted this a while back in the "your favorite final game" thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtoliver

Geez... that would mean App's post-season schedule would have included EVERY SINGLE NATIONAL CHAMP FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS!!!!!!

and homeristic reasons......

Hosea wrote this today in the CSN: So South article at the bottom under 'News & Notes'...

" The last school to win the FCS national title before Appalachian State was James Madison (2004), a program the Mountaineers have already faced in this year’s playoffs. Now, Appalachian State plays the school that won the 2003 national championship – Delaware."

Great minds flow in the same direction... xthumbsupx

The problem with 2002 is that McNeese lost the championship game to Western Kentucky.

mtoliver
December 11th, 2007, 02:04 AM
The problem with 2002 is that McNeese lost the championship game to Western Kentucky.

D@#n... gotta quit trusting the memory... :o

1,000 apologies to WKU fans, even though they are on some FBS board anyway. :o

AZGrizFan
December 11th, 2007, 11:07 AM
AZGrizFan (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/member.php?u=678)
Cleets (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/member.php?u=3065)
Cocky (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/member.php?u=77)
crunifan (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/member.php?u=898)
da_Bison (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/member.php?u=2763)
Eight Legger (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/member.php?u=5514)
Fresno St. Alum (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/member.php?u=3448)
gofurman (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/member.php?u=1074)
griz37 (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/member.php?u=21)
Griz40 (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/member.php?u=3079)
GrizDen (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/member.php?u=2986)
HI54UNI (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/member.php?u=1370)
hiline_griz (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/member.php?u=283)
Houndawg (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/member.php?u=5006)
I-AA Fan (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/member.php?u=565)
JohnStOnge (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/member.php?u=289)
Killsback (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/member.php?u=350)
mlbowl (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/member.php?u=9)
NE MT GRIZZ (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/member.php?u=3397)
PantherRob82 (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/member.php?u=1541)
SeattleGriz (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/member.php?u=238)
slostang (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/member.php?u=608)
TheValleyRaider (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/member.php?u=54)
Tod (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/member.php?u=163)
twentythreeOh4 (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/member.php?u=87)
WMTribe90 (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/member.php?u=157)

The above listed posters are the "Kiss of Death", apparently.

We voted SIU vs Richmond. xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx