PDA

View Full Version : How many people must be recruited from a state for it to be considered your pipeline?

Frosty The Snowbuff
December 2nd, 2007, 02:45 PM
I happened to catch some of the SIU / UMASS game and heard an announcer mention something about how SIU has this so-called pipeline in Louisiana.....

So I actually took the time to look up Louisiana players on SIU's roster expecting to see a bunch of Louisiana players only to see 5 on the roster (All from Southern Louisiana....of course)....

So this leads me to ask how many recruits must you recruit from an area / state for it to be considered your pipeline????

skinny_uncle
December 2nd, 2007, 03:02 PM
We asctually have more players from Florida than Louisiana this year. We have had several Louisiana players over the years, however. I remember there were quite a few on the 1983 championship team.

813Jag
December 2nd, 2007, 03:20 PM
I happened to catch some of the SIU / UMASS game and heard an announcer mention something about how SIU has this so-called pipeline in Louisiana.....

So I actually took the time to look up Louisiana players on SIU's roster expecting to see a bunch of Louisiana players only to see 5 on the roster (All from Southern Louisiana....of course)....

So this leads me to ask how many recruits must you recruit from an area / state for it to be considered your pipeline????
I don't think it's a certain number, it's the fact that over time you have players coming from that particular school or city.

ButlerGSU
December 2nd, 2007, 03:20 PM
GSU recruits heavily from FL and it shows on our roster but then again, all schools try to pull players from FL.

DuckDuckGriz
December 2nd, 2007, 03:23 PM
Montana is our pipeline!!!!

Along with WA, ID, OR, and CA

93BlueHen
December 2nd, 2007, 04:15 PM
If it's 11, then Delaware is Delaware's pipeline!xlolx xlolx xlolx

Delaware Roster (http://www.udel.edu/sportsinfo/football/roster07.html)