PDA

View Full Version : Pearlman Piece on UD/DSU

UDChE89
December 1st, 2007, 12:19 AM
I didn't see anyone post it here, but Jeff Pearlman did a follow up piece on the UD/DSU game.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=pearlman/071124&sportCat=ncf

RadMann
December 1st, 2007, 05:06 AM
I have no interest in reading what he has to write. Knowing what I do about UD football and knowing how untrue his racism accusations were, I simply have no respect for him defaming the institution as he has. As I visited the UNI message board earlier this week in preparation for the UNI-UD game expecting some good natured football discussion, but was instead met with Nazi comparisons and racist accusations, I knew Pearlman's irresponsible and unfounded charges had already done their damage.

cougarpines
December 1st, 2007, 05:57 AM
"Maybe this is why we don't play them" - Tubby Raymond

RadMann
December 1st, 2007, 06:09 AM
Agreed, Tubby's comment about the quality of the DSU program was one of the big reasons, but I think the unwillingness on UD's part to do a Home and Home was the biggest reason in recent decades.

Ivytalk
December 1st, 2007, 06:28 AM
Good old Pearlman, still playing the race card.xsmhx He doesn't know the state at all.

Houndawg
December 1st, 2007, 07:32 AM
Agreed, Tubby's comment about the quality of the DSU program was one of the big reasons, but I think the unwillingness on UD's part to do a Home and Home was the biggest reason in recent decades.

The whitedevil-slavemasters always have an excuse.xlolx