PDA

View Full Version : Traffic Note: Parade in Boone, NC 12/1/07

Yosef_grrl99
November 30th, 2007, 09:41 PM
xrulesx

Boone Christmas parade: CHANGE IN TIME

Join Santa Claus and friends and neighbors in downtown Boone on Saturday, Dec. 1, at 9 a.m. for the annual Boone Christmas Parade. (The previous step-off time for the parade was 11:30 a.m., but due to ASU's playoff game Saturday, the parade time was changed.)

Just wanted you folks to be aware, it tends to congest traffic even more so that it is on gameday.

mtoliver
November 30th, 2007, 10:38 PM
got a link to that or anything??? I'm curious what streets will be shut down. Hopefully just king st.

Tribe4SF
November 30th, 2007, 11:07 PM
I caught the Boone Christmas Parade when I was there for the Tribe's playoff game in 2001, and it was a stitch. Loudest applause at my vantage point was for the Suburban Propane truck!xnodx xrotatehx

unicat87
November 30th, 2007, 11:37 PM
Suburban Propane rocks! xrotatehx -unicat87

ButlerGSU
December 1st, 2007, 02:13 AM
Boone is beautiful this time of year but there are only like two roads int so anything will create a traffic nightmare.

APPride
December 1st, 2007, 05:36 AM
Suburban Propane rocks! xrotatehx -unicat87
xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

HO HO HO!

proasu89
December 1st, 2007, 09:16 AM
I caught the Boone Christmas Parade when I was there for the Tribe's playoff game in 2001, and it was a stitch. Loudest applause at my vantage point was for the Suburban Propane truck!xnodx xrotatehx

:p It's more like a hoot. Rural living at it's bestxthumbsupx

HiHiYikas
December 1st, 2007, 09:19 AM
Boone is beautiful this time of year but there are only like two roads int so anything will create a traffic nightmare.
you missed one, actually...

there are only three roads in Boone

xlolx