PDA

View Full Version : The CSN Way: Round Two

CSN-info
November 30th, 2007, 12:38 PM
The CSN Way: Round Two
Charles Burton, CSN Columnist

It’s the playoffs, or more accurately for FCS football fans, “the most wonderful time of the year.” The tune might be blasting from mall loudspeakers a little bit early this Holiday season, but it’s perfectly apropos for college football fans. Eight teams this week will be battling for the FCS championship, and there’s not a dud in the bunch.

READ MORE... http://www.collegesportingnews.com/article.asp?articleid=89299

Mountaineer#96
November 30th, 2007, 12:59 PM
Fun article to read....:) gonna be a great FCS weekend!

Lehigh Football Nation
November 30th, 2007, 01:41 PM
PREGAME QUOTE: Eastern Washington head coach Paul Wulff must be the only person in America who hasn’t seen the Mountaineer’s 34-32 upset of Michigan. "It was such a long time ago it is not relevant for us right now. We have more recent games to see where they are playing at now, versus September."

xeyebrowx

DetroitFlyer
November 30th, 2007, 03:09 PM
More of that East Coast Bias thing.... Why am I not even a little surprised that Chuck picked Albany in the Gridiron Classic? Just another opportunity for the Flyers to prove Chuck wrong, again....xlolx

griz37
November 30th, 2007, 03:22 PM
xeyebrowx

It's true. A lot has changed since the 1st week of September.

Lehigh Football Nation
November 30th, 2007, 03:40 PM
More of that East Coast Bias thing.... Why am I not even a little surprised that Chuck picked Albany in the Gridiron Classic? Just another opportunity for the Flyers to prove Chuck wrong, again....xlolx

FEARLESS PREDICTION: Kelly prints out my "CSN Way" column as bulletin-board material for his Flyers: and Albany's defense figures out how to shut down Hoyng. xtwocentsx

:D

Syntax Error
November 30th, 2007, 06:53 PM
I disagree with CHUCKLES on two games. xtwocentsx

He picks:
Yosef’s Miracle Makers 44, Exhausted Eagles 34
“It’s Good To Be The Kings” 41, “The Last Time We’re Cuckoo For Cuff” 37
Hill Topplers 27, Fifty-Eight Minutemen 23
Eight-Legged Freaks 34, Ankle-Biters 27
Hans Christian Andersens 24, Flying Red Barons 21