PDA

View Full Version : EWU I introduce to you : #47 Corey Lynch

Mountaineer#96
November 30th, 2007, 09:03 AM
#47 is a huge reason we have been so successful these past years.

Oh and BTW he is the guy that blocked the field goal at Michigan on Sept. 1st. xnodx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx :D xthumbsupx

He just plain makes plays. http://youtube.com/watch?v=AQZqkcubYjQ&feature=user

uofmman1122
November 30th, 2007, 11:39 AM
#47 is a huge reason we have been so successful these past years.

Oh and BTW he is the guy that blocked the field goal at Michigan on Sept. 1st. xnodx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx :D xthumbsupx

He just plain makes plays. http://youtube.com/watch?v=AQZqkcubYjQ&feature=userI also hear from other ASU fans that he's not a terribly good tackler. xconfusedx

I wouldn't know having not seen him first-hand. He's seems pretty solid, and I think EWU will be looking out for him, but I hope for ASU's sake that he's not the only thing they need to be looking out for when they line up on offense. Besides, one solid player cannot stop the kind of offense that EWU runs. I imagine your linebackers and corners are going to be sick of the swing and out passes that they run to perfection.

The same thing goes for EWU's Defense, though. They're going to have to really step it up to stop the ASU offense. Should be a very high-scoring game, unless one team's defense shows up to play. I'm going to have to call it, then: Whoever has the better defense will win this game, but not by much. Should be a good one. xthumbsupx

GreatAppSt
November 30th, 2007, 11:48 AM
xnodx

KiddBrewer
November 30th, 2007, 11:56 AM
his closing speed is top notch!

phillyAPP
November 30th, 2007, 11:56 AM
I also hear from other ASU fans that he's not a terribly good tackler. xconfusedx

I wouldn't know having not seen him first-hand. He's seems pretty solid, and I think EWU will be looking out for him, but I hope for ASU's sake that he's not the only thing they need to be looking out for when they line up on offense. Besides, one solid player cannot stop the kind of offense that EWU runs. I imagine your linebackers and corners are going to be sick of the swing and out passes that they run to perfection.

The same thing goes for EWU's Defense, though. They're going to have to really step it up to stop the ASU offense. Should be a very high-scoring game, unless one team's defense shows up to play. I'm going to have to call it, then: Whoever has the better defense will win this game, but not by much. Should be a good one. xthumbsupx

That is it, in a NUT SHELL.xthumbsupx

appstate38
November 30th, 2007, 11:59 AM
That is the troubling thing about it. In years past he has been an excellent tackler. Can't explain it though this year.