PDA

View Full Version : Who is Going to Chattanooga?

Syntax Error
November 28th, 2007, 09:20 PM
Whether your team is coming or not, who is coming to Chattanooga for the Championship game????

I have clearance to go so I hope to see you there! :)

Syntax Error
November 28th, 2007, 09:23 PM
Who is coming to the NCAA Division I Football Championship final?

I have read that some won't because they have a puny regular season baskeeetbal game or some such other thang to attend. December 14, 8 p.m. Who is a big enough college football fan to attend the highest college football championship? Post your excuses here............

mtoliver
November 28th, 2007, 09:24 PM
Already have tickets on the 45 closest to their "grass hill" and a hotel .6 miles from finley stadium. I'll be there with or without the rest of the mountaineers... but preferably WITH them for the 3peat... xbowx xbowx xbowx

mtoliver
November 28th, 2007, 09:27 PM
i'll also have anywhere between 2-12 more people with me depending on THEIR dedication and APPS success....

Syntax Error
November 28th, 2007, 09:27 PM
bravo!

PM me for the pre-tailgate luncheon location.

ButlerGSU
November 28th, 2007, 09:41 PM
I'm coming again.

PantherRob82
November 28th, 2007, 09:56 PM
I hope to be there regardless. Pre tailgate luncheon?

GoldandBlack
November 28th, 2007, 10:00 PM
What? There'll be food?

Where's my calendar!xsmiley_wix

Syntax Error
November 28th, 2007, 10:27 PM
I'm buying, who's coming?

Grizalltheway
November 28th, 2007, 10:33 PM
Who is coming to the NCAA Division I Football Championship final?

I have read that some won't because they have a puny regular season baskeeetbal game or some such other thang to attend. December 14, 8 p.m. Who is a big enough college football fan to attend the highest college football championship? Post your excuses here............

I just dropped 860 big ones on a plane ticket to Europe. xrulesx

Syntax Error
November 28th, 2007, 10:44 PM
4 confirmations for lunch and 1 excuse.......

appmountaineer
November 28th, 2007, 11:41 PM
Would you be willing to have an ASU student join you for lunch?

Tod
November 28th, 2007, 11:55 PM
Would you be willing to have an ASU student join you for lunch?

Would you be willing to arrive at lunch maybe the bigger question.

:)

KAUMASS
November 29th, 2007, 06:47 AM
Thanks for the invite Syntax. I'm there if UMass is in. I have my tickets already. I'm not sure if I will go if UMass is out. I went last year and it was awesome. So, put me on the "maybe list".

rjg129
November 29th, 2007, 07:04 AM
i will be there, already have hotel reservations and tix...

citdog
November 29th, 2007, 07:23 AM
The CitDOg will be there. He also plans on taking Lookout Mtn back from the Yankees while there. you know the two birds with one stone thing.

bamamountaineer1013
November 29th, 2007, 08:38 AM
I will be there...regardless, I'm hopeful that app or wofford will be there so I can have a "dog" in the fight.

Col Hogan
November 29th, 2007, 08:46 AM
My baby daughter gets married the end of December...the only way I get a kitchen pass this year is if UMass is in the NC game...and then it's iffy...

citdog
November 29th, 2007, 08:48 AM
My baby daughter gets married the end of December...the only way I get a kitchen pass this year is if UMass is in the NC game...and then it's iffy...

congrtas to her! hope you got that checkbook ready!

GannonFan
November 29th, 2007, 08:55 AM
When my Hens beat UMass next weekend, I'll book my travel then. :D

ERASU2113
November 29th, 2007, 09:00 AM
I'm holding off till the Sunday before...only way i go is if ASU is there :D

AppGirl
November 29th, 2007, 09:04 AM
If App is there, we'll be there. If not, we'll stay here for Christmas with the hubby's family.

89Hen
November 29th, 2007, 09:08 AM
I'm with him ^.

PantherRob82
November 29th, 2007, 09:11 AM
The CitDOg will be there. He also plans on taking Lookout Mtn back from the Yankees while there. you know the two birds with one stone thing.

Hey, I'm in for that. Let's make my namesake proud! xthumbsupx

PantherRob82
November 29th, 2007, 09:12 AM
I still have to conivnce my wife that it will be fun even if UNI is not in. Might depend on who else is playing.

HiHiYikas
November 29th, 2007, 09:16 AM
I'll be there with my brother if is ASU is in. An 1,100-mile road-trip isn't worth it if one's team isn't playing.

Col Hogan
November 29th, 2007, 09:18 AM
congrtas to her! hope you got that checkbook ready!

Thats exactly why its iffy...xeekx xeekx xeekx xeekx xeekx xeekx

Col Hogan
November 29th, 2007, 09:20 AM

I'm with him ^.

xlmaox xlmaox xlmaox xlmaox xlmaox xlmaox xlmaox xlmaox xlmaox xlmaox xlmaox xlmaox xlmaox xlmaox xlmaox xlmaox xpeacex

proasu89
November 29th, 2007, 09:32 AM
I hope to be there regardless. Pre tailgate luncheon?

Pre tailgate luncheonxeyebrowx 8pm game means tailgating starts at Lunch. Although it would be hard to miss out on lunch at River City.

McNeese_beat
November 29th, 2007, 10:17 AM
Remember that old rival McNeese played (Louisiana-Lafayette) that was such a big rival that drew 30k-plus for the football game this year?

Well, they play that rival in basketball that weekend...

BigApp
November 29th, 2007, 11:53 AM
If App is there, we'll be there. If not, we'll stay here for Christmas with the hubby's family.

wouldn't that be your family too?? xsmiley_wix xeyebrowx xsmiley_wix

Besides, Christmas is 2 1/2 weeks later!

appfan2008
November 29th, 2007, 12:09 PM
i will be there if app is... if not i will be watching at my parents house in atlanta...

alexale23
November 29th, 2007, 02:01 PM
Im going if Richmond makes it.

PantherRob82
November 29th, 2007, 02:36 PM
Im going if Richmond makes it.

I'e never wanted Richmond to lose as much as I do right now.

appmountaineer
November 29th, 2007, 03:06 PM
Would you be willing to arrive at lunch maybe the bigger question.

:)

Yes i will be there regardless...and yes i will be up for lunch, i have no problem waking up early :p

Richmond Mountaineer
November 29th, 2007, 06:59 PM
Will be ther no matter what. Got tickets and hotel. May be 2-4 of us or there may be 20 if ASU makes it.

nmatsen
November 29th, 2007, 07:02 PM
Hen fans will be there, we are thinking about not even having them come to C.F. for the quarters. They are going to beat us easily. After all, they did beat us in 03'.

Eyes of Old Main
November 29th, 2007, 11:44 PM
If Wofford is there, so will I. If not, I'll wish I was there. T-Dogs in CHattanooga are the only way I'd be able to sell Mrs. Eyes on the trip. :(

Grizalltheway
November 30th, 2007, 02:37 PM
I'e never wanted Richmond to lose as much as I do right now.

xlmaox xlmaox xbowx xbowx

UDChE89
November 30th, 2007, 02:54 PM
If UD makes it, I'm scheduling a business trip to our other plant located about 20 miles south of Chattanooga. I'll get to visit my old stomping grounds since I was a Chattanooga resident when UD won the NC in '03.

UDBlueLotFan
November 30th, 2007, 03:28 PM
I will be there...regardless, I'm hopeful that app or wofford will be there so I can have a "dog" in the fight.

Is everyone still coming when it's an all CAA final? xeyebrowx UD/UR rematch xthumbsupx

UDBlueLotFan
November 30th, 2007, 03:30 PM
Hen fans will be there, we are thinking about not even having them come to C.F. for the quarters. They are going to beat us easily. After all, they did beat us in 03'.

I knew you'd finally come around xnodx Just take short breaths, it'll all be over tomorrow night xlolx xlolx

UDBlueLotFan
November 30th, 2007, 03:32 PM
xlmaox xlmaox xlmaox xlmaox xlmaox xlmaox xlmaox xlmaox xlmaox xlmaox xlmaox xlmaox xlmaox xlmaox xlmaox xlmaox xpeacex

Just take care of that skinny-dog and we'll try to keep our end of the bargain xthumbsupx Let's go CAA xbowx xbowx xbowx

ball21
November 30th, 2007, 08:51 PM
If you guys win tomorrow, will will face a BIG Dog in the Finals!!

O by th why I got some extra tickets and maybe even a hotel room to anyone that might want it.. Hotel room is at Downtown Marriott, my extra tickets depends if my team makes it or not.

I have tickets on the Home and Visitor side !!

Keep me in mind if you teams is going...

ButlerGSU
November 30th, 2007, 09:05 PM
Honestly, whether your team is there or not you should go. My last trip was for the UNI/App State game and it was a blast. I dressed in GSU gear head to toe but was welcomed at every tailgate I stopped by.

I'm looking forward to making the trip again this year.

Syntax Error
November 30th, 2007, 09:18 PM
Honestly, whether your team is there or not you should go. My last trip was for the UNI/App State game and it was a blast. I dressed in GSU gear head to toe but was welcomed at every tailgate I stopped by.

I'm looking forward to making the trip again this year.xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

I look forward to meeting you again pal!

UDBlueLotFan
November 30th, 2007, 09:44 PM
If you guys win tomorrow, will will face a BIG Dog in the Finals!!

O by th why I got some extra tickets and maybe even a hotel room to anyone that might want it.. Hotel room is at Downtown Marriott, my extra tickets depends if my team makes it or not.

I have tickets on the Home and Visitor side !!

Keep me in mind if you teams is going...

For the record. Who's the BIG DOG? I don't know what team you're supporting? Are you a Wofford fan? Isn't that a terrier or something? The only other options I'm looking at are an Eagle, a Spider or a drunk man with a beard:p ? If you are a Wofford fan, UNI fans can attest that you don't have a chance as we also beat you in '03 xthumbsupx xlolx xlolx

Syntax Error
November 30th, 2007, 09:47 PM
For the record. Who's the BIG DOG? I don't know what team you're supporting? Are you a Wofford fan? Isn't that a terrier or something? The only other options I'm looking at are an Eagle, a Spider or a drunk man with a beard:p ? If you are a Wofford fan, UNI fans can attest that you don't have a chance as we also beat you in '03 xthumbsupx xlolx xlolxhttp://i.realone.com/assets/rn/img/9/7/2/2/13142279-13142287-large.jpg