PDA

View Full Version : There must be an Appy fan here in Utah.

GrizFanStuckInUtah
November 28th, 2007, 03:48 PM
I've been to the Costco down the road from my work twice this week and both times all their TVs are showing the Michigan vs ASU game on them. I suppose it's possible it's on TV that much and it's coincidence, but I think someone has it recorded and is an Appy fan in hiding :D

BarefootApp
November 28th, 2007, 03:52 PM
It's those Wolverines that are hiding!! EWU, welcome to The Rock. Should be a great game.

APPride
November 28th, 2007, 03:53 PM
I've been to the Costco down the road from my work twice this week and both times all their TVs are showing the Michigan vs ASU game on them. I suppose it's possible it's on TV that much and it's coincidence, but I think someone has it recorded and is an Appy fan in hiding :D

yep...we dispatched a bunch of those missionaries...he'll be out for 2 years preaching about App State xlolx ...is his bike nice?

biggie
November 28th, 2007, 03:57 PM
I do know of a App grad that I use to work with that's now in Salt Lake, but he only cared about FBS.

citdog
November 28th, 2007, 04:16 PM

when you got home did you tell your wives about it?xlolx xlolx xlolx

The Moody1
November 28th, 2007, 04:31 PM

Most likely an Ohio State fan. :D

Ivytalk
November 28th, 2007, 04:42 PM
Uh...Carlos Boozer?:)

appfan2008
November 28th, 2007, 05:20 PM
why would booz want to play that game?

he is from alaska and went to duke...

I Bleed Purple
November 28th, 2007, 07:29 PM
when you got home did you tell your wives about it?xlolx xlolx xlolx

At least they're cute and not your sister, which I'm guessing most of the south is.

BigApp
November 28th, 2007, 07:53 PM
At least they're cute and not your sister, which I'm guessing most of the south is.

can't speak for everyone else, but I can assure you MOST of the South is not my sister.

Unless someone has several million sisters...