PDA

View Full Version : KC Quotes regarding UNI O-Line

Chi Panther
November 28th, 2007, 10:41 AM
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071128/SPORTS020702/711280382/1003/SPORTS

Purple For Life
November 28th, 2007, 10:44 AM
"They know how to scheme. They know when to bring pressure. This is probably the scariest group we're going to play all year."

See Hens? Your coach knows what he's up against. You need to stop acting so arrogant about this.

93BlueHen
November 28th, 2007, 10:55 AM
See Hens? Your coach knows what he's up against. You need to stop acting so arrogant about this.

Let me paraphrase his comments about DelState:

"They know how to scheme. They know when to bring pressure. This is probably the scariest group we're going to play all year."

What I'm saying is, this is not news.

GannonFan
November 28th, 2007, 10:56 AM

Huh??? Where have UD fans not made a point that to win this game UD's going to need to score a lot of points because UNI's probably going to score a lot of points too? Seems to me like you're being a little paranoid about this. Getting nervous out there???? :p

Petrie Dish
November 28th, 2007, 11:12 AM

Brandon Keith said that, not Keeler.

93BlueHen
November 28th, 2007, 11:14 AM
Has there ever been a coach in history that said the week before the game, "I think the other team is overrated. I haven't been impressed with them watching the game film. In fact, this game is going to be so easy that we are foregoing practice this week so the players can get some rest. I'm going to go home early tonight and spend some quality time with my family."

ChickenMan
November 28th, 2007, 11:16 AM
UNI is a very good team.. they are #1 in the nation, they have the home field advantage and the revenge factor (37-7) all weighting in their favor. No doubt UD is the underdog this week and the Hens will have to play a very good game in order to have a shot at a win.

Chi Panther
November 28th, 2007, 11:47 AM
Has there ever been a coach in history that said the week before the game, "I think the other team is overrated. I haven't been impressed with them watching the game film. In fact, this game is going to be so easy that we are foregoing practice this week so the players can get some rest. I'm going to go home early tonight and spend some quality time with my family."

SUU coach basically said that prior to the UNI game...at this point it seems like a joke....

LacesOut
November 28th, 2007, 11:57 AM

Did you even read the article??? LOL

That quote is from an UNI lineman, regarding the UD defense. And by those compliments, well he obviously only watched the tapes from the beginning of the seasons games, or the Del State game!!

UNI should score atleast as many as they did against UNH. Maybe more if they don't turn the ball over.

89Hen
November 28th, 2007, 12:14 PM
xeyebrowx xconfusedx Don't confuse the smack posts with discussion posts. xnonox xpeacex

Purple For Life
November 28th, 2007, 12:16 PM
Oh, my bad. I did misread that. I'll admit I was wrong, carry on.

And no, I'm not nervous. Far from it. I'm crouched, waiting, ready to pounce. Or in my case, yell like hell Saturday. I've also got a sign in the works too--but that's top secret.

DSUHornet
November 28th, 2007, 04:38 PM
Let me paraphrase his comments about DelState:

What I'm saying is, this is not news.

xlolx xlolx

FightinBluHen51
November 29th, 2007, 09:32 AM

And no, I'm not nervous. Far from it. I'm crouched, waiting, ready to pounce. Or in my case, yell like hell Saturday. I've also got a sign in the works too--but that's top secret.
A woman admitting when she's wrong?

MARK THE DAY IN HISTORY! xlolx

Blue Hen Nation
November 29th, 2007, 10:06 AM

Believe me, we're all waiting with bated breath. xcoffeex

93BlueHen
November 29th, 2007, 11:11 AM
Believe me, we're all waiting with bated breath. xcoffeex

It's probably something we've never seen before, like CHOKE THE CHICKENS or UD-fenseless (courtesy JMU before we beat them again) or the like.

GannonFan
November 29th, 2007, 11:12 AM
It's probably something we've never seen before, like CHOKE THE CHICKENS or UD-fenseless (courtesy JMU before we beat them again) or the like.

Aw, JMU just plagerized that headline from the News Journal, who had it the week before after we got blown out by Towson - just blatantly lazy sign making if you ask me. xlolx

Ronin
November 29th, 2007, 11:15 AM

Well written...

93BlueHen
November 29th, 2007, 11:17 AM
the week before after we got blown out by Towson

In hoops? I don't think we've ever been blown out by Towson on the gridiron.

There was a joke I was going to make about a girl I met from Towson but it would be inappropriate.

GannonFan
November 29th, 2007, 11:24 AM
In hoops? I don't think we've ever been blown out by Towson on the gridiron.

There was a joke I was going to make about a girl I met from Towson but it would be inappropriate.

Well, we lost by 14 - not a blow out, but still depressing.