PDA

View Full Version : EWU fans I have a question. (Not on this weekend)

ERASU2113
November 27th, 2007, 10:39 PM
Is Wulff gone after this season? I was listening to the teleconference today and he kept getting asked about his interest in the Washington State job.

He of course didn't find it appropriate to talk about the question.

I was just wondering if you guys had heard anything about it or if it will just have to wait till your season is over.

kalm
November 27th, 2007, 11:07 PM
According to AD Jim Sterk, WSU wants someone with head coaching experience at the BCS level. Obviously that sentiment can change. I don't want it to happen, But Paul Wulff would be an absolutely perfect fit for WSU. He played there, he recruits WA and Cali well, he develops players well, and has proven at EWU that he can do more with less - exactly WSU's position in the PAC-10.

Grizalltheway
November 27th, 2007, 11:08 PM
According to AD Jim Sterk, WSU wants someone with head coaching experience at the BCS level. Obviously that sentiment can change. I don't want it to happen, But Paul Wulff would be an absolutely perfect fit for WSU. He played there, he recruits WA and Cali well, he develops players well, and has proven at EWU that he can do more with less - exactly WSU's position in the PAC-10.

Think you can talk him into coming to Missoula? :)

KiddBrewer
November 27th, 2007, 11:35 PM
off subject, but where is hauck going?

ERASU2113
November 28th, 2007, 12:40 AM
Yea that was the first time I heard Wulff and I have to say I was impressed. Confident, witty, and knows the game really well. He sounds like he's a great coach and will make a program great one day. He's already been doing that at EWU (that his first job?). Hopefully he'll stay there and continue to improve the program, but he might be heading for FBS pretty soon.

EdubAlum
November 28th, 2007, 07:51 AM
this link was posted on eagsports.com

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/cougars/341419_doba28.html