PDA

View Full Version : Best Game Rd 2

appstate38
November 26th, 2007, 04:57 PM
Which game looks to be the best in Round 2?

Although all the matchups are VERY good, my money is on the Delaware/UNI game. Both teams are very good on offense with both the run and pass and both are pretty good on defense. I like this one the best.

HiHiYikas
November 26th, 2007, 05:03 PM
I'm with you, 38. Delaware looked pretty solid in the first round, albeit against overrated competition.

I really think UNI is the real deal, so I was a little surprised to see a 7-4 UNH team take them to the wire. From the last few weeks of the regular season, my non-homer money has been on UNI to win it all. If they can fend off the best of the CAA, they definitely deserve a spot in Chattanooga.

Houndawg
November 26th, 2007, 05:29 PM
I'm with you, 38. Delaware looked pretty solid in the first round, albeit against overrated competition.

I really think UNI is the real deal, so I was a little surprised to see a 7-4 UNH team take them to the wire. From the last few weeks of the regular season, my non-homer money has been on UNI to win it all. If they can fend off the best of the CAA, they definitely deserve a spot in Chattanooga.

I don't think that was UNI's A game, no offense to UNH.

MR. CHICKEN
November 27th, 2007, 07:34 PM
I don't think that was UNI's A game, no offense to UNH.

MAYBE NOT.......BUT DUH 'CATS WERE ON DUH ROAD.....IN DAT NUT HOUSE........AN' WE ALL KNOW DEY SHUDDAH!.......xnodx...AWK!

appfan2008
November 27th, 2007, 07:35 PM
app ewu... talk about 2 very hot teams that expect to win... should be fun...

blueballs
November 27th, 2007, 08:05 PM
Don't these two programs (UNI/UD) have some playoff history with each other?

Eight Legger
November 27th, 2007, 08:12 PM
If they can fend off the best of the CAA, they definitely deserve a spot in Chattanooga.

Well, they wouldn't play the best CAA team until Chattanooga anyway....

PantherRob82
November 27th, 2007, 08:20 PM
UNI/UD have a one game history. We got killed.

I think our game or UMass/SIU will be the closest game. I could see the other 2 being double digit.

Screamin_Eagle174
November 27th, 2007, 08:20 PM
EWU at Appalachian State for sure! xnodx

Two teams that have both won 6 of their last 7 and are just dominating on offense! Also they've never met before, so who knows what will happen! Game of the week for sure! xthumbsupx

Sam Adams
November 27th, 2007, 08:23 PM

Thats highly debateable. xsmiley_wix

Nebuta
November 27th, 2007, 08:23 PM
Talk about the CAA gauntlet. UNH-UD-UMass-UR. UNI could possibly see 4 CAA teams. UNI wins the title this year going thru those teams. Hats off to them if they win it all.

SeattleGriz
November 27th, 2007, 09:39 PM
EWU at App has my vote

alexale23
November 27th, 2007, 09:41 PM
LETS GO EWU

dgreco
November 27th, 2007, 10:00 PM
I am excited for both the EWU App game and the WOFF Richmond game. I think both WOFF and EWU can win. I think EWU is the "surprise" to go far this year, and I just liked the win over the griz and think they can beat richmond.

Blazerbird
November 27th, 2007, 10:07 PM
Way to fly the colors SeattleGriz!

proasu89
November 27th, 2007, 10:39 PM
LETS GO EWU

I feel better already. Sorry Eastern, but you got the luck of the trollxlolx

furpal87
November 27th, 2007, 11:08 PM
The Richmond-Wofford game to me is the most interesting, probably the quickest, too.

Houndawg
November 28th, 2007, 08:28 AM
Thats highly debateable. xsmiley_wix

It wouldn't be if you all played each other.xnodx

th0m
November 28th, 2007, 08:38 AM
Talk about the CAA gauntlet. UNH-UD-UMass-UR. UNI could possibly see 4 CAA teams. UNI wins the title this year going thru those teams. Hats off to them if they win it all.

UNI with a chance to win the CAA title xlolx

URMite
November 28th, 2007, 09:02 AM
Originally Posted by HiHiYikas
If they[UNI] can fend off the best of the CAA, they definitely deserve a spot in Chattanooga.

Originally Posted by Eight Legger

Originally Posted by Sam Adams
Thats highly debateable.

We still might...xwhistlex

89Hen
November 28th, 2007, 09:11 AM
I could see the other 2 being double digit.
Which way in the WC/UR game? xeyebrowx

93BlueHen
November 28th, 2007, 09:12 AM
UNI with a chance to win the CAA title xlolx

It is not without precedent. See Delaware's 2003 Gateway Conference trophy.xlolx

89Hen
November 28th, 2007, 09:14 AM
We said the same thing in 2003. The Hens beat SIU and UNI in the first two rounds and could have faced WKU in the semis (got beat by Wofford, the team the Hens faced) and WIU in the finals (got beat by Colgate, the team the Hens faced). xeyebrowx

89Hen
November 28th, 2007, 09:14 AM
It is not without precedent. See Delaware's 2003 Gateway Conference trophy.xlolx
xoopsx beat me by two minutes.

Eight Legger
November 28th, 2007, 12:22 PM
I'll be mighty impressed with UNI if they make it through four CAA teams. That would be quite a feat indeed.

asu7
November 28th, 2007, 12:26 PM
I think the UD UNI game is gonna be a good one ... lots of trash being talked ... I love it ...

BlueHenBoy
November 28th, 2007, 06:04 PM
both are pretty good on defense.

Did some one just say Delaware has a pretty good defense? xoopsx Maybe against the garbage that is the MEAC confrence and West CHester, but please, have a look at the scores from there games. It is in no way pretty.

I think the Delaware game is going to be a blow out, I just don't know which team is going to come out on top. xchinscratchx

appstate38
November 28th, 2007, 07:01 PM
Did some one just say Delaware has a pretty good defense? xoopsx Maybe against the garbage that is the MEAC confrence and West CHester, but please, have a look at the scores from there games. It is in no way pretty.

I think the Delaware game is going to be a blow out, I just don't know which team is going to come out on top. xchinscratchx

When you look at our D, yeah I'd say you guys aren't too bad. I didn't think your D was that bad from what I saw. Sorry that will be the last time I pay the FIGHTIN BLUE HENS a compliment.xrotatehx

McDABest
November 28th, 2007, 08:43 PM
No question App. St. vs. EWU. EWU has many underneath routes that are hard to cover, an EXTREMELY good QB, good receivers that run the routes, a very good O-line that can pick up blitzes, and a very good speed D. There is no weak link in EWU. That game will be good.

UD @ UNI & UMass @ SIU will be VERY good games, too. All of these games are tossups.

BlueHen86
November 28th, 2007, 09:26 PM
You're like a broken record... only not as interesting.

xlolx ;) xpeacex