November 26th, 2007, 09:58 AM
yeah that really wasnt a great game...

should have been in boone or missoula
Remember who the production company is.

Fordham
November 26th, 2007, 10:29 AM
yeah that really wasnt a great game...

should have been in boone or missoula
I agree that the Boone or Missoula games were better options but how was the Fordham - UMASS game nonetheless NOT a great one? We were 20+ underdogs and tied the game at 35 well into the 4th Q. A team that no one thought belonged on the same field with them, hung up more points than any other school on their schedule did.

I'm assuming you walked out of the theatre after the original Rocky talking about how bad he sucks at boxing after losing to Apollo Creed in the 15th round.

R.A.
November 26th, 2007, 11:40 AM
What do you mean it wasn't a great game??? Fordham came very close to pulling off the upset.

Cincy App
November 26th, 2007, 11:48 AM
I agree that the Boone or Missoula games were better options but how was the Fordham - UMASS game nonetheless NOT a great one? We were 20+ underdogs and tied the game at 35 well into the 4th Q. A team that no one thought belonged on the same field with them, hung up more points than any other school on their schedule did.

I thought it was a poor choice for ESPNU to broadcast live the UMass-Fordham game given the first round choices. However, Fordham played well and it was a good game. Congrats again to the Patriot League which rarely goes down without a fight in the playoffs. Cannot say the same thing for the OVC and MEAC!!

Cincy App
November 26th, 2007, 03:53 PM
Dah ESPN is is New York City, and ah Fordham is in New York City.

ESPN is in Bristol, CT and has some satellite and operational offices (including Charlotte, NC). Location is rarely a problem for ESPN.