PDA

View Full Version : UNI UNH game highlights from local station

TCisMYhero
November 25th, 2007, 03:21 PM
http://www.kcrg.com/sports
You'll have to click on the video link. Can't figure out how to directly link to video.

UNHFootballAlum
November 25th, 2007, 04:02 PM
Thanks for the link. This is the only video I have seen of the game. I listened on the radio. Awesome game! Seeing the video makes me upset all over again. Congrats to UNI.

UNHWildCats
November 25th, 2007, 04:10 PM
"Santos throws like Brett Favre" - KCRG Sportscaster

igo4uni
November 25th, 2007, 04:29 PM
"Santos throws like Brett Favre" - KCRG Sportscaster

I was very impressed with Santos last night. NH came to play and very nearly pulled the upset. They were obviously prepared to deal with the noise and didn't seem to have any probs with it.

There's something about the fabulous UNI-Dome.........UNI seems to be able to win the close ones.

I talked to some UNH students and took their pic.......will post it later........they said they drove 25 frickin' hours!!! I was impressed. They said they like the fabulous UNI-Dome cuz they could wear short sleeved shirts instead of dressed up in snowmobile gear!!

unigriff
November 25th, 2007, 06:23 PM
any UNH fans that were at the game: How did u like the dome, tailgating and atmosphere all-around?

crunifan
November 25th, 2007, 06:32 PM
Yeah, I'm interested in hearing New Hampshire fan's thoughts on the Dome and their experience in Cedar Falls. You guys brought a good amount of fans considering you were playing the #1 seed that happens to be a LOOONG ways a way.

I know you guys are disappointed in the way the game turned out, especially with how close it was! But wow, Ricky Santos is amazing. I'll be honest when I say I wasn't too impressed with him in 2005, but seeing him in person, and his composure made me a believer. They really handled the noise well. That was a good team and we are fortunate to be playing next week!

JayJ79
November 25th, 2007, 09:51 PM
I talked to some UNH students and took their pic.......will post it later........they said they drove 25 frickin' hours!!! I was impressed. They said they like the fabulous UNI-Dome cuz they could wear short sleeved shirts instead of dressed up in snowmobile gear!!

Wonder if it was the same group that the CFU sideline guy talked to on camera.

KiddBrewer
November 25th, 2007, 10:39 PM
WOW! i had no idea he was that close to dropping that ball, and UNI losing..dang what a game that was too....ha yet another example of ESPN missing a good one saturday!