PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Hoffa buried at Kidd Brewer Stadium?

back2back
November 25th, 2007, 07:39 AM
Could he be buried under the four yard line between the numbers and the hash at the scoreboard end on the vistiors side? And if he is he must hate PURPLE xlolx xlolx xlolx ! Case in point: 1. Miracle on the Mountain, 2. Ingle Martin trips on a sure TD, 3. Devin Moore catch on 4th and 4. For all of you haters remember: "Luck happens when preparation meets opportunity". xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx

Blueandwhitefightfight
November 26th, 2007, 12:57 AM
Go for two! Haha!

DuckDuckGriz
November 26th, 2007, 01:39 AM
He could be - however I think those little ankle biters dug into his grave and then Jayson Foster left cleat marks on his face xreadx :p

HaveFunKc
November 26th, 2007, 06:42 AM
He could be - however I think those little ankle biters dug into his grave and then Jayson Foster left cleat marks on his face xreadx :p

Yep - Foster is the man! :) Shame they couldn't pull it out to get him in the playoffs...

I think Wofford would agree- they've had it rough in Boone too: 2-10 (lifetime). The last time they overcame The Rock was 2002... xsmiley_wix I would love to see them at The Rock in 2007! xnodx xnodx xnodx

This is the playoffs! To be the best, you have to beat the best. xthumbsupx

OL FU
November 26th, 2007, 06:53 AM
Could he be buried under the four yard line between the numbers and the hash at the scoreboard end on the vistiors side? And if he is he must hate PURPLE xlolx xlolx xlolx ! Case in point: 1. Miracle on the Mountain, 2. Ingle Martin trips on a sure TD, 3. Devin Moore catch on 4th and 4. For all of you haters remember: "Luck happens when preparation meets opportunity". xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx

It is not Hoffaxnonono2x It is Beelzebubxnodx xnodx xnodx

Appaholic
November 26th, 2007, 06:55 AM

No...he isn't buried in Kidd Brewer.....he was kicking for Montana....:p

appfan2008
November 26th, 2007, 08:31 AM
This belongs in the smack section!

AppMan
November 26th, 2007, 10:08 AM

If the fumble had been towards the South end zone you might be on to something. However, now that I think about it, the unsuccessful 4th down play and missed extra point did happen on that end of the stadium. Hummmm....