PDA

View Full Version : Another at the Rock!

Psl48
November 24th, 2007, 10:01 PM
Can app get Eastern washington at home?

Psl48
November 24th, 2007, 10:03 PM
Go Wofford, we want yall in the Semi's!!!!!!!

appsfan
November 24th, 2007, 10:04 PM
Let's make sure we get there first. EWU is not a team that can be overlooked.

Psl48
November 24th, 2007, 10:06 PM
i know, just glad to see another home game!! We are mucho besto at home! Eastern Washington is great we have to be great as well to beat them.

thmst30
November 24th, 2007, 10:08 PM

Its amazing that we have home field advantage again all the way to the title if we make it. Both teams we needed to lose did. AWESOME.

CamelCityAppFan
November 24th, 2007, 10:09 PM
Let's not forget that EWU flew across the country and beat the snot out of McNeese, and they'll be right at home in the cold. Should be another hard fought, gut wrenching game.

The road to the 3rd NC may have just taken a detour through Boone, but it's still a tough road this year.

Eaglegus2
November 24th, 2007, 10:10 PM

This game may be a very high scoring game. Hopefully, the Mountaineers can continue their march for 3.

bench
November 24th, 2007, 10:15 PM
Appalachian was told before the EDub-McNeese game they would host the next round if EDub won. So yeah, another home game, another heart attack.

AZGrizFan
November 24th, 2007, 10:23 PM
Let's make sure we get there first. EWU is not a team that can be overlooked.

i know, just glad to see another home game!! We are mucho besto at home! Eastern Washington is great we have to be great as well to beat them.

Let's not forget that EWU flew across the country and beat the snot out of McNeese, and they'll be right at home in the cold. Should be another hard fought, gut wrenching game.

The road to the 3rd NC may have just taken a detour through Boone, but it's still a tough road this year.

What's this? Suddenly a bunch of believers? xlolx xlolx xlolx

Mountain Panther
November 24th, 2007, 10:26 PM

No it just means the Southland is really really really bad. ;)

appfan2008
November 24th, 2007, 10:33 PM
as a senior at asu i am just so thankful to get to have another home game!

feb18blacksunday
November 24th, 2007, 11:44 PM
Yea it'll be good to see another game at the Rock. I expect the game to be a well played and enjoyable to see. To the Eagles welcome to the Rock.

KiddBrewer
November 25th, 2007, 12:00 AM

suddenly a believer in the great EWU???? i stand to correct you my friend... my bracket is 100 percent after the first round...i had faith in the EWU whatever they are's the whole wayxrulesx xsmiley_wix

KiddBrewer
November 25th, 2007, 12:02 AM
and so that nobody responds to my last comment by saying "oohhh youll know exactly who they are after next weekend!"...i know they are the eagles

ASU_Chad
November 25th, 2007, 12:57 AM
I hope they don't do what the last eagles did to us.....

B&G
November 25th, 2007, 01:02 AM
I hope they don't do what the last eagles did to us.....

I can pretty much guarantee that E-dub's QB won't run for as many yards as Jayson Foster did. xnodx Not sure about the final score though. xwhistlex