PDA

View Full Version : How can you not like

dungeonjoe
November 24th, 2007, 09:48 PM
FCS football after today's games? Upsets, close games, it was in the brackets today!

Great day!

AZGrizFan
November 24th, 2007, 09:51 PM
FCS football after today's games? Upsets, close games, it was in the brackets today!

Great day!

WHat are you talking about? I HATE football after todays games!!! xmadx xmadx

Appguy
November 24th, 2007, 09:53 PM
;)

Yosef92
November 24th, 2007, 09:54 PM
Says alot when after the App game, i hung on web radio for the night games... instead of the FBS rivalry games. EW/McNeese interested me for obvious reasons. And I listened to UNI-UNH also... amazing game!

What a day! Glad to still be kicking! xeekx :D xeekx

dungeonjoe
November 24th, 2007, 09:57 PM
WHat are you talking about? I HATE football after todays games!!! xmadx xmadx
that's that sarcasm thing again, ain't it?:)

Old Cage
November 24th, 2007, 09:58 PM
New Hampshire absolutely didn't belong. xlolx

Unbiased UNI announcer at the end: "Oh, bay-bee, I love this team!!!"

CAA wins three of five and had a chance in all five.

For my UMass team - I though Mark Whipple was back coaching and we were in 1998: "If we hold 'em under 50, we'll be fine."

AZGrizFan
November 24th, 2007, 09:58 PM
that's that sarcasm thing again, ain't it?:)

I'm dead-f(Zking serious, preacherman. xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx

spelunker64
November 24th, 2007, 10:01 PM

I would sure hope the home broadcast was biased...

dungeonjoe
I'm dead-f(Zking serious, preacherman. xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx
xthumbsupx

Calif_Colonial
I listened to the Wofford, Griz game and the New Hampshire , Northern Iowa game. WOW! amazing , I am happy for the winners, however I can feel for the teams who came up short after such a hard fought game. Congratulations to all for being selected and representing your schools with some outstanding play today and tonight. xthumbsupx

grizd
November 24th, 2007, 10:03 PM
I am actually not really liking FCS football right now. Not so much because the Griz lost to a good Wofford team, but because they had to play them in the first round. I get tired of cupcakes being fed to the east coast and midwest teams just because they are close to the MEAC and "OVC. Regionalization" is killing the playoffs. Get back to seeding the teams and look at the conference the teams play in before you seed or even allow 2 teams from a weak conference in.

kardplayer
November 24th, 2007, 10:04 PM

For my UMass team - I though Mark Whipple was back coaching and we were in 1998: "If we hold 'em under 50, we'll be fine."

If that's the same UNI announcer that does the basketball games, I gotta say I love that guy - I listened to their Bracketbuster game against Bucknell a few years ago - there was a great finish/UNI win and he went bonkers - that's the way it should be!

SuperEagle

I knew posts like this would happen if UNH played a close game. And while yes, they almost pulled the upset, (kudos to them) who's to say GSU couldn't have played the same close game or even won at UNI? After all we did win at the Rock and at Wofford. Who knows?
And while the CAA did have a chance in all 5, the SOCON won both as many expected.
Maybe next year the nCAA will give our conference just a tiny bit of respect. Course now it appears they look at us as just a shade better than the Pioneer.
But back on topic, great 1st round and great job SOCON. The SOCON may be the best kept secret in the South. :)

ChickenMan
Congrats for the best 1st round in playoff history.. three absolutely GREAT games today.. all going right down to the last seconds.. particular congrats to Wofford and EWU.. as it's 'very' tough to win on the road during the FCS playoffs.

Eaglegus2
November 24th, 2007, 10:06 PM
I listened to the Wofford, Griz game and the New Hampshire , Northern Iowa game. WOW! amazing , I am happy for the winners, however I can feel for the teams who came up short after such a hard fought game. Congratulations to all for being selected and representing your schools with some outstanding play today and tonight. xthumbsupx

Same two games I listened, also.

Some of the most exciting games I have listened.

I sure bet it was nail-biting if I had seen them in person.

Great 1st Round games.

Mountain Panther
November 24th, 2007, 10:07 PM

Uhhhhh......he calls the game for the "UNI Sports Network." What do you expect?

Proud Griz Man
November 24th, 2007, 10:08 PM

Great day!

I am home drowning my sorrows Joe. xbawlingx xbawlingx

It doesn't feel great

ChickenMan
November 24th, 2007, 10:10 PM
I am home drowning my sorrows Joe. xbawlingx xbawlingx

get the guns out of the house... xbawlingx

Maroon&White
November 24th, 2007, 10:12 PM

At the end?? He was terrible all game. Both of those guys were terrible. I'm used to listening to Bob Behler though, I'm spoiled.

bobbythekidd
November 24th, 2007, 10:18 PM
I am actually not really liking FCS football right now. Not so much because the Griz lost to a good Wofford team, but because they had to play them in the first round. I get tired of cupcakes being fed to the east coast and midwest teams just because they are close to the MEAC and "OVC. Regionalization" is killing the playoffs.
Explain who you mean by "they" and "them" in each sentence, then be prepared to be ripped to shreds for it.xtwocentsx

Proud Griz Man
November 24th, 2007, 10:24 PM
get the guns out of the house... xbawlingx

The authorities already took them. I have no cutlery or matches. Life sucks Chickie? Why didn't we get DSU in the 1st round? Can we have a "do-over" on that field goal? I need another cocktail.xcoffeex

HI54UNI
November 25th, 2007, 12:44 AM
If that's the same UNI announcer that does the basketball games, I gotta say I love that guy - I listened to their Bracketbuster game against Bucknell a few years ago - there was a great finish/UNI win and he went bonkers - that's the way it should be!

Our play by play guy is Gary Rima. Oh Baby! He makes it fun! xthumbsupx