PDA

View Full Version : Facts are not smack

JTCowboy
November 23rd, 2007, 06:46 PM
Why is it that facts are considered smack???
The MEAC is 4-18 in the playoffs. Is that smack?xmadx

JMU-MRD-DAD
November 23rd, 2007, 09:41 PM

No.................but today's beating will not heal anytime soon.

ASUMountaineer
November 23rd, 2007, 09:46 PM
I think the biggest loser today was ESPN. They really invested a lot of money into this story. I had to change the channel because I could not take anymore interviews on why this game has never happened and what the significance is. Truly dreadful all the way around.

SU Jag
November 23rd, 2007, 09:52 PM
The OVC and others arent that hot either but yall dont drag them. I wonder whyxrolleyesx

YoUDeeMan
November 23rd, 2007, 09:55 PM
The OVC and others arent that hot either but yall dont drag them. I wonder whyxrolleyesx

Sure we drag on the OVC. Hell, we even drag on the Big Fluffy Sky.

Apparently, you do not read those threads. I wonder why? xrolleyesx xcoffeex

SU Jag
November 23rd, 2007, 09:56 PM
Sure we drag on the OVC. Hell, we even drag on the Big Fluffy Sky.

Apparently, you do not read those threads. I wonder why? xrolleyesx xcoffeex

All I've been reading was MEAC and SWAC *****, when the SWAC wasnt even involved in a game today.

Syntax Error
November 23rd, 2007, 09:59 PM
Why are you asking and starting a thread about it? Seems like you want it to be smack. xreadx

Hint: you may want to get your facts straight too (current MEAC teams are 8-20 in the playoffs and have one national championship).

Team (years) Years in the playoffs, won, lost
Bethune-Cookman (2002-03) 2 0 2
Delaware St (2007) 1 0 1
Florida A&M (1978-96-97-98-99-2000-01) 7 5 6
Hampton (1997-98-2004-05-06) 5 0 5
Howard (1993) 1 0 1
N.C. A&T (1986-92-99-2003) 4 1 4
South Carolina St. (1981-82) 2 2 2

YoUDeeMan
November 23rd, 2007, 10:02 PM
All I've been reading was MEAC and SWAC *****, when the SWAC wasnt even involved in a game today.

True. Somebody brought in the SWAC. And usually it is involved in some whacked converstation by someone with a bad agenda, so I can see your point.

However, in another thread some people were trying to justify taking the 2nd place MEAC team or the third place SWAC team over a CAA team.

That might be what prompted the SWAC comment. xpeacex

McNeese_beat
November 23rd, 2007, 10:05 PM

I did! The OVC, the PL and the MEAC are the three weakest autobid conferences and the CAA gets THREE games against those teams in the first round while the champions of two of the strongest conferences, the SoCon and the Big Sky, have to play each other.

That's an unfair advantage for the CAA and I'm going to keep harping that until it changes.

I disagree with others on this board that say autobids should be yanked, yada, yada, yada. But there should be seeding. The one good thing about regionalization is it allowed the Delaware vs. Delaware State game to finally be played. Delaware State now has seen where the bar is in its own state and it can set out to reach that bar.

And I do realize that the MEAC has produced outstanding teams, including as recently as around 1999-2000 when FAMU had a true national power. And I realize that Colgate made a run for the title game in 2003 out of the PL. Heck, even the OVC was good enough to give us Tony Romo...

However, I equate those league's periodic success to Boise State making a BCS bowl or George Mason making a Final Four run...those things can happen, but if I'm playing a bowl game I'd still rather see Hawaii than LSU on the other side and if I'm going to the NCAA hoops tournament I'd rather see the CAA champion than the ACC third or fourth place team.

Same with the OVC, MEAC and PL in FCS football.

Retro
November 23rd, 2007, 10:06 PM

Maybe you should read the newspaper and realize the so-called jena 6 (all with prior convictions) are free! xrolleyesx

SU Jag
November 23rd, 2007, 10:10 PM
Maybe you should read the newspaper and realize the so-called jena 6 (all with prior convictions) are free! xrolleyesx

I hate to break it to smart-azz but I already knew that! Jena 6 happens all across america to kids everyday. The 6 in Jena in Free but there are several cases just like the one in Louisiana that the NAACP, 100 Black Men, Bill Cosby, Micheal Baisden, and others are working one. But I guess you already knew that right?!?!?!xrolleyesx Mr.Smart-azz!xcoffeex

JaxSinfonian
November 23rd, 2007, 10:15 PM

Are you kidding me? Half my posts on this board are swats back at Gateway & SoCon fans who run off at the mouth making stuff up about the OVC (as if the truth wasn't uncomfortable enough).

As a fan of an OVC team that took a couple of 30-something-point beatings by established programs I feel comfortable in telling you: the only way to shut these dorks up about your conference is to win. I think OVC fans have a couple of good chances to see that happen for us tomorrow. For the MEAC, there's always next year.

For the record, getting whalloped doesn't mean you didn't belong there. It just means you lost. Happens to half the teams in the country any given day.

SU Jag
November 23rd, 2007, 10:21 PM
Are you kidding me? Half my posts on this board are swats back at Gateway & SoCon fans who run off at the mouth making stuff up about the OVC (as if the truth wasn't uncomfortable enough).

As a fan of an OVC team that took a couple of 30-something-point beatings by established programs I feel comfortable in telling you: the only way to shut these dorks up about your conference is to win. I think OVC fans have a couple of good chances to see that happen for us tomorrow. For the MEAC, there's always next year.

For the record, getting whalloped doesn't mean you didn't belong there. It just means you lost. Happens to half the teams in the country any given day.

You make a strong point!

patssle
I think the biggest loser today was ESPN. They really invested a lot of money into this story. I had to change the channel because I could not take anymore interviews on why this game has never happened and what the significance is. Truly dreadful all the way around.

I'll admit I am ignorant on this subject. Can somebody do a quick sum-up on why this game hasn't happened before?

RadMann
In all fairness, the OVC has taken a lot of heat over the last few years. Heck I remember when these boards started and the A-10 was taking a lot of heat. Things tend to shift over time. The MEAC is not losing its auto bid anytime soon. That said, the conference programs would do themselves a lot of good to start scheduling more out-of-conference games. DSU did not look great today, but they are improving significantly. In a few years, who knows where they might be. Playing in the playoffs is something DSU has never done before. They are in a completely new world. All that said, the regional setup has got to go in my opinion.

Syntax Error
November 23rd, 2007, 10:22 PM
JaxSinfonian gets rep points!

Syntax Error
November 23rd, 2007, 10:23 PM
I'll admit I am ignorant on this subject. Can somebody do a quick sum-up on why this game hasn't happened before?UD feels they are in a different division is the impression I get.

AlphaSigMD
November 23rd, 2007, 10:27 PM

Please, go look at some of my posts.

I've given the Big Sky and Southland MUCH harsher criticism than I've ever loaded on the MEAC. The SWAC is different completely in my mind, and along with the Ivy's, not even up for consideration as far as FCS goes because they don't "really" compete in FCS. They take it upon themselves to be set apart, and thus, I rarely give them any thought. Doesn't mean they are bad teams, just that they are a different entity.

RadMann
November 23rd, 2007, 10:31 PM
UD has not in my lifetime had an OOC opponent that I can think of who they have or had played every year home-and-home with the exception of Temple (and that series ended in the early to mid-80's). They have a longtime rival in division II who is willing to play each year at UD which is a big plus for UD's bottom line. Therefore, UD is not treating DSU any differently from how they do any other program. They have no regular home and home series with any other program OOC. It just doesn't make sense to start doing so either. Now, if DSU had attendance similar to UD's and paid out for a game at their home field, that might change.

Mr. Tiger
November 23rd, 2007, 10:43 PM

I said the same thing earlier. And my comments about the OVC was directed at those who always seem to focus on the MEAC and the SWAC. Some posters blast anyone who SUCKS and I am fine with that.

FormerPokeCenter
November 23rd, 2007, 10:45 PM
I thought Tubby Raymond had a great quote when the Sports Babe asked him what his thoughts were about why the game hadn't happened before...

"Well, I think you're seeing why this game hasn't happened before."

griz_fan_in_SanDiego
November 23rd, 2007, 11:06 PM
I thought Tubby Raymond had a great quote when the Sports Babe asked him what his thoughts were about why the game hadn't happened before...

I think that's kind of a lame reason why it hasn't happened before...while I don't think the reason has racial motivations I think just because you think you'll completely destroy a team doesn't mean you don't want to play them. If that were the reason FBS teams wouldn't schedule FCS teams and FCS teams wouldn't schedule Div II...

Delaware had no problem scheduling West Chester and destroying them 41-14

Tim James
November 23rd, 2007, 11:10 PM
The Sports Babe is still on the air ? Thats disapointing. I remember she flopped in syndication on ESPN.

Tim James
November 23rd, 2007, 11:13 PM
Delaware had no problem scheduling West Chester and destroying them 41-14

You can make an arguement that West Chester are their biggest rivals. Villanova ? They are a basketball school who have a limited interest in football. How could that be your biggest rival. WC-UD is a football rivalry with more passion from the opposing fans and players

griz_fan_in_SanDiego
November 23rd, 2007, 11:23 PM
You can make an arguement that West Chester are their biggest rivals. Villanova ? They are a basketball school who have a limited interest in football. How could that be your biggest rival. WC-UD is a football rivalry with more passion from the opposing fans and players

My point is you can't schedule a Div II team and claim you won't schedule an FCS team because you would beat them badly...doesn't make sense. Because when you schedule a team you know you'll probably beat why would you make it a Div II team? An FCS team that you are just as likely to beat will count towards your 7 Div I wins...

GRZZ
November 23rd, 2007, 11:34 PM
Why are you asking and starting a thread about it? Seems like you want it to be smack. xreadx

Hint: you may want to get your facts straight too (current MEAC teams are 8-20 in the playoffs and have one national championship).

Delaware St (2007) 1 0 1
Howard (1993) 1 0 1

I'm not searching for smack here at all. Legitimate question forthcoming. Are these their playoff records while members of the MEAC or their total playoff records? Also, and please forgive my MEAC ignorance, but which school won the title (Was it A&M) and were they part of the MEAC the year they did it? Thanks in advance.

gr8ness97
November 23rd, 2007, 11:36 PM
^^ great point..

if you feel like you can beat the brakes off someone and they are on the same level as you play on, then why not schedule them...its not like Delaware has anymore to lose IF they loss to Del State, as if they did to West Chester...

Syntax Error
November 23rd, 2007, 11:47 PM
I'm not searching for smack here at all. Legitimate question forthcoming. Are these their playoff records while members of the MEAC or their total playoff records? Also, and please forgive my MEAC ignorance, but which school won the title (Was it A&M) and were they part of the MEAC the year they did it? Thanks in advance.Current MEAC teams are 8-20 in the playoffs and have one national championship.

Click on the banner at the top of this page for the rest of your questions.

McNeese_beat
November 23rd, 2007, 11:52 PM
Please, go look at some of my posts.

I've given the Big Sky and Southland MUCH harsher criticism than I've ever loaded on the MEAC. The SWAC is different completely in my mind, and along with the Ivy's, not even up for consideration as far as FCS goes because they don't "really" compete in FCS. They take it upon themselves to be set apart, and thus, I rarely give them any thought. Doesn't mean they are bad teams, just that they are a different entity.

Here's a stat for you, Mr. Big Sky and SLC critic. Against the perennial bottom three auto bid conferences, the SLC and Big Sky have had one game out of 30 first-round playoff games this decade.
The Southern has had had five against the bottom three leagues in 19 first-round playoff games, plus a game against a shaky Coastal Carolina team. So just under a third of your league's first round playoff games have been against second-tier conference teams that the two Western-most leagues almost NEVER get to play.

That's why regionalization sucks. When McNeese is a #1 seed (2003), it should get to play a Bethune or a Lafayette and not a Northern Arizona or Eastern Washingon (of course, if McNeese played the way it did against NAU that night, they might very well have lost to a Bethune or a Lafayette). If Montana is a #3 seed, it should get Fordham, EIU or Delaware State and not the SoCon champ

GRZZ
November 24th, 2007, 12:20 AM
Current MEAC teams are 8-20 in the playoffs and have one national championship.

Click on the banner at the top of this page for the rest of your questions.

From what I can tell, Florida A&M won the title in 1978, two years before the joined the MEAC. Quote from their website: http://thefamurattlers.cstv.com/trads/famu-trads.html

•In 1980, Tookes completed the difficult process of elevating the athletic program from Division Two to Division One status, when he initiated the entry of FAMU into the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference, where they have been the league's dominant program.

Syntax Error
November 24th, 2007, 12:23 AM
From what I can tell, Florida A&M won the title in 1978, two years before the joined the MEAC. Quote from their website: http://thefamurattlers.cstv.com/trads/famu-trads.htmlxnodx You are on your way! A current MEAC team is the holder of the first D-I football championship honors!!!!!!!!

gophoenix
November 24th, 2007, 12:27 AM

But did Tubby answer why they play West Chester yearly then?

gophoenix
November 24th, 2007, 12:30 AM
From what I can tell, Florida A&M won the title in 1978, two years before the joined the MEAC. Quote from their website: http://thefamurattlers.cstv.com/trads/famu-trads.html

1978 they were provisional MEAC (from the MEAC web site), kind of like Winston-Salem State this year. So technically, they were a MEAC member.

BlueHen86
November 24th, 2007, 12:33 AM
But did Tubby answer why they play West Chester yearly then?
Was that question asked?

GRZZ
November 24th, 2007, 12:41 AM
xnodx You are on your way! A current MEAC team is the holder of the first D-I football championship honors!!!!!!!!

But they weren't members of the MEAC the year they won it, so I guess I don't feel it really even belongs in a conversation defending the MEAC in the playoffs. However, I am sure yourself and many others would feel differently. (The last sentence is not intended as smack; rather stating inevitable differences of opinion).

AZGrizFan
November 24th, 2007, 12:54 AM
But they weren't members of the MEAC the year they won it, so I guess I don't feel it really even belongs in a conversation defending the MEAC int he playoffs. However, I am sure yourself and many others would feel differently.

That's called "syntax spin". xlolx

Syntax Error
November 24th, 2007, 02:10 AM
That's called "syntax spin". xlolxThat's called reading comprehension. GRZZ gets it when I say "current MEAC team."

joecooll6
November 24th, 2007, 02:16 AM

Actually we do. All the time. Not so much today because the story of the day is that Delaware State got owned.

But yes were all racists.

ChickenMan
November 24th, 2007, 07:14 AM
If Montana is a #3 seed, it should get Fordham, EIU or Delaware State and not the SoCon champ

Hey sometimes that happens.. in the 1st round in '03... Delaware (10-1) was the #2 seed and got paired with SIU.. who was also (10-1) and ranked in the Top 5.. but I don't recall anyone feeling sorry for either UD or SIU when that 1st round match up was announced...

JTCowboy
November 24th, 2007, 07:26 AM

Delaware St (2007) 1 0 1
Howard (1993) 1 0 1

Wrong, xnonox there was a discussion about the MEAC getting an auto bid and it was moved to the smack board. Thus the reason for my question back here on the discussion board. Others and I think it is a legitimate question in a 16-team field when there may be better teams sitting home.
It also erks the western teams that we never get the weaker draws. Over a period of years it surely plays into the hands of the eastern teams getting past the first round more often. The Big Sky and SLC beat up on each other in the first round almost every year with some CAA and others getting the Del. States of the playoffs. If that is smack to you then so be it. You are entitled to think that.

Sorry but I only went back 20 years for my numbers. I thought that was sufficient to make my point. 8-20 isn't so hot either. Wasn't the playoff that F A&M won a two round playoff rather than four rounds? I show they beat Jackson St and UMass. Just curious.

blueballs
November 24th, 2007, 08:51 AM
To all of you folks from the MEAC, SWAC, OVC, etc. who have issues with the rest of the FCS football world saying you don't deserve autobids...

WIN A GAME!!!!

Seriously... just one, or at least be competitive.

The CAA, SoCon, Gateway and Montana own you; and it ain't smack because the numbers back it up. Just be glad you get to participate, even if your presence takes away from stronger more battle tested teams who are more deserving. You get a game, a check and a little recognition... even if it is not merited.

Purple For Life
November 24th, 2007, 09:08 AM
To all of you folks from the MEAC, SWAC, OVC, etc. who have issues with the rest of the FCS football world saying you don't deserve autobids...

WIN A GAME!!!!

The CAA, SoCon, Gateway and Montana own you; and it ain't smack because the numbers back it up. Just be glad you get to participate, even if your presence takes away from stronger more battle tested teams who are more deserving. You get a game, a check and a little recognition... even if it is not merited.

xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx

seantaylor
November 24th, 2007, 09:43 AM
Seriously, the MEAC teams don't deserve to have a bid. They are just bad teams, with no talent.

AZGrizFan
November 24th, 2007, 09:50 AM

WIN A GAME!!!!

xeyebrowx xeyebrowx xeyebrowx You just can't say it, can you? xeyebrowx xeyebrowx xeyebrowx

McNeese_beat
November 24th, 2007, 09:58 AM
Hey sometimes that happens.. in the 1st round in '03... Delaware (10-1) was the #2 seed and got paired with SIU.. who was also (10-1) and ranked in the Top 5.. but I don't recall anyone feeling sorry for either UD or SIU when that 1st round match up was announced...

It happens to the Big Sky and Southland every stinking year. It gets redundant, on top of the fact that it's automatically a tougher road than a good chunk of the teams out east will be facing.

McNeese_beat
November 24th, 2007, 10:04 AM
Wrong, xnonox there was a discussion about the MEAC getting an auto bid and it was moved to the smack board. Thus the reason for my question back here on the discussion board. Others and I think it is a legitimate question in a 16-team field when there may be better teams sitting home.
It also erks the western teams that we never get the weaker draws. Over a period of years it surely plays into the hands of the eastern teams getting past the first round more often. The Big Sky and SLC beat up on each other in the first round almost every year with some CAA and others getting the Del. States of the playoffs. If that is smack to you then so be it. You are entitled to think that.

Sorry but I only went back 20 years for my numbers. I thought that was sufficient to make my point. 8-20 isn't so hot either. Wasn't the playoff that F A&M won a two round playoff rather than four rounds? I show they beat Jackson St and UMass. Just curious.

JT, my question is — and I made the same point to a Montana fan — is if you are going to take away the MEAC's autobid (and if you do that, you should be taking away the OVC's as well along with possibly the PL) than will you be willing to give up the Southland Conference's autobid in basketball (and the NCAA money that comes with it) and the SLC autobid in baseball? Because certainly the MEAC's FCS playoff record is better than the SLC's NCAA basketball record.

And believe me, there are few things that are more financially lucrative for athletics — without even having to qualify to be there — than the money you get for being in an autobid conference in basketball. For every team you get in, everybody in the league gets a check (the money is distributed at the conference's discretion). For every game that team advances, the money goes up. Why do you think schools like Presbyterian move up?

If the Southland wants to improve financially, it should do what it takes to improve men's basketball and its teams fortune come March. But with your logic, its teams would not get that chance.

Pitbull
November 24th, 2007, 10:11 AM
Seriously, the MEAC teams don't deserve to have a bid. They are just bad teams, with no talent.

This is why I wish we would play the SoCon and Big South teams on a more consistent basis....I disagree w/ your statement about having no talent...Our is issue is coaching and playing consistent high quality D1AA games......I would like our schedule to include one D1A team and 2 DIAA Teams ( 1 from the SoCon and 1 from the Big South)....On a yearly basis.....I wish we could build a friendly rivalry w/ some of the in-state teams......This is really frustrating.....:( xmadx xnonono2x

Col Hogan
November 24th, 2007, 10:27 AM
This is why I wish we would play the SoCon and Big South teams on a more consistent basis....I disagree w/ your statement about having no talent...Our is issue is coaching and playing consistent high quality D1AA games......I would like our schedule to include one D1A team and 2 DIAA Teams ( 1 from the SoCon and 1 from the Big South)....On a yearly basis.....I wish we could build a friendly rivalry w/ some of the in-state teams......This is really frustrating.....:( xmadx xnonono2x

This is the only way to improve...you have to play tougher competition...learn...get whacked once in a while...to grow...

If you team...conference...plays the same level or lower competition each year...how will you know what it takes to compete at the higher level...and the playoffs are the higher level...

trouthunter
November 24th, 2007, 10:28 AM

WIN A GAME!!!!

How true, so true!

JTCowboy
November 24th, 2007, 12:41 PM

Agree, there is talent.xnodx

ChickenMan
November 24th, 2007, 01:05 PM
It happens to the Big Sky and Southland every stinking year. It gets redundant, on top of the fact that it's automatically a tougher road than a good chunk of the teams out east will be facing.

Really.. please post the last time the #2 or #1 seed had to play another team that was ranked in the Top 5 in a first round game???

ps.. McNeese St got home games vs a 'barely' eligible..7-4 Montana St in '02 and an 8-3 NAU in '03. Last year at 7-4 McNeese deservedly got sent to Montana.

nothing unfair about that.. obvioulsy you protest too much...

McNeese_beat
November 24th, 2007, 02:46 PM
Really.. please post the last time the #2 or #1 seed had to play another team that was ranked in the Top 5 in a first round game???

ps.. McNeese St got home games vs a 'barely' eligible..7-4 Montana St in '02 and an 8-3 NAU in '03. Last year at 7-4 McNeese deservedly got sent to Montana.

nothing unfair about that.. obvioulsy you protest too much...

I can guarantee you the 8-3 NAU and the 7-4 Montana State were better than what was coming out of the OVC or the MEAC those years and, chances are, if they were seeding, NAU in 2003 would NOT have been the 16 seed. Montana State may have been in 2002.

Ask Southern Illinois about being a No. 1 seed and playing those Big Sky runner-ups in the first round of the playoffs...they'll vouch...

ChickenMan
November 24th, 2007, 03:30 PM
Ask Southern Illinois about being a No. 1 seed and playing those Big Sky runner-ups in the first round of the playoffs...they'll vouch...

please.. the 'current' Big Sky.. other than Montana.. has a very poor playoff record... but maybe they will improve that mark tonight... :p

JaxSinfonian
November 24th, 2007, 04:22 PM

WIN A GAME!!!!

Didn't I already say this, a whole lot better and more diplomatically than you did? What makes it smack is your chest-thumping.

The OVC's two participants last year may not have won, but were plenty competitive. Both had fourth-quarter leads but just couldn't hang on.

As for this year, obviously it was not to be for EIU. We'll see how the Colonels manage here in a little while.

Somehow, though, I think even an EKU victory would not shut up most of the haters on this board.

McNeese_beat
November 25th, 2007, 12:56 AM
Hey MEAC fans...do any of y'all want to question whether the SLC should still get an autobid:D :D :D xlolx

B&G
November 25th, 2007, 01:29 AM

Do you know what OOC games are scheduled for 2008? I thought playing Air Force and SC this season was a good move just for the $$$. I think y'all could have a really good rivalry with Coastal Carolina. That should be a yearly game.

McNeese_beat
November 25th, 2007, 02:00 AM
please.. the 'current' Big Sky.. other than Montana.. has a very poor playoff record... but maybe they will improve that mark tonight... :p

They're now 6-10 since 1997 (removing Montana)...

Fortunately for them, good 'ole McNeese is around for them to pick up some wins against...

kalm
November 25th, 2007, 02:11 AM
They're now 6-10 since 1997 (removing Montana)...

Fortunately for them, good 'ole McNeese is around for them to pick up some wins against...

Eastern is 4-3 in the playoffs since 1997.

McNeese_beat
November 25th, 2007, 02:19 AM
And you've got the big upsets...over SIU and over McNeese, on the road.

And NAU has the big upset too...over McNeese...on the road...

I guess besides you there's the NAU win and the Montana State win and that's it.

At least the SLC has had final four runs by McNeese (twice), Northwestern, Sam Houston and Texas State during that stretch...but the league has also faced first-round elimination in three of the last five years...

saccat
November 25th, 2007, 02:24 AM
And you've got the big upsets...over SIU and over McNeese, on the road.

And NAU has the big upset too...over McNeese...on the road...

I guess besides you there's the NAU win and the Montana State win and that's it.

At least the SLC has had final four runs by McNeese (twice), Northwestern, Sam Houston and Texas State during that stretch...but the league has also faced first-round elimination in three of the last five years...

I like the SLC...They were great the year the cats lost to them. All your fans are nice, and I am pretty shure we put the fear of god in to you for about 3-1/2 quarters when we played you in the playoffs.

McNeese_beat
November 25th, 2007, 02:27 AM
I like the SLC...They were great the year the cats lost to them. All your fans are nice, and I am pretty shure we put the fear of god in to you for about 3-1/2 quarters when we played you in the playoffs.

The SLC needs to figure out why it has been slipping as a league in the last few years and get it corrected...

Teams have been putting more than just the fear of god in McNeese lately in the playoffs. They've been putting the fear in them and then making their fears come into fruition...