PDA

View Full Version : The other day before we (ASU) left for break

ERASU2113
November 22nd, 2007, 07:59 PM
I ran into Kevin Richardson at Quiznos in Boone. We started talking about this weekend. He asked if I was covering the game and I told him yes. Then we just went back and forth about JMU.

Anyways, I asked him about how many yards was he going to add to the school record before he was done. Incase you don't know yet, he current holds ASU's all-time rushing mark at 4,486 yards.

He answered with, "As many yards as it takes us to get back to Chattanooga."

That got me to thinking. Could he do it? I know our defense is subpar at best, but is it possible for K-Rich to put the team on his back and carry them to a title?

People expected a great year out of him. Wouldn't now be the best time? Just my thoughts

HiHiYikas
November 22nd, 2007, 08:47 PM
It would be great to see KR go out on a high note. He's been so much fun to watch. On a couple of those TD runs against UMass last year, it looked like everybody but him was playing in slow motion.

Nice ASTC helmet avatar.

GreatAppSt
November 22nd, 2007, 08:49 PM
Well he has done it twice before, he is healthy, I see now reason to have doubt at this time.:)

Tod
November 22nd, 2007, 08:50 PM
I ran into Kevin Richardson at Quiznos in Boone. We started talking about this weekend. He asked if I was covering the game and I told him yes. Then we just went back and forth about JMU.

Anyways, I asked him about how many yards was he going to add to the school record before he was done. Incase you don't know yet, he current holds ASU's all-time rushing mark at 4,486 yards.

He answered with, "As many yards as it takes us to get back to Chattanooga."

That got me to thinking. Could he do it? I know our defense is subpar at best, but is it possible for K-Rich to put the team on his back and carry them to a title?

People expected a great year out of him. Wouldn't now be the best time? Just my thoughts

Love it!!! xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx